Registered: March 28, 2005 Location: Beaverton, Oregon Posts: 293
Wed, May 11, 2005 @ 10:52 AM
I used MichelleY’s directions to make leopard print CS, except that I used mellow moss and old olive ink and used the frosted technique to brayer on both colors instead of sponging.
Here are MichelleY’s directions to make the leopard print CS:
1. Start with white glossy paper and sponge More Mustard. Cover the entire piece of CS
2. Crumple wax paper twice and then brayer Chocolate Chip on to the wax paper.
3. Lay the wax paper, ink side down, on MM card stock.
4. Brayer the back side of the wax paper to transfer the CC ink on to the MM. This will give you a beautiful two-tone image. (BTW-the wax paper technique is called Frosted Cardstock)
5. Stamp Safari BG stamp with Basic Black ink. Now you have a leopard print cardstock.