Here is my card for the limited supplies challenge - I was so nervous I wouldn't adhere to all the rules!! LOL!!!
here is the list we had to follow:
1. White/Vanilla as main color
2. Second color MUST be either black, brown (any shade) or gray
3. Add a third color to accent the first two colors
4. Use ONLY ink that matches the cardstock colors you have chosen – no extra colors here!
5. NO patterned paper or background stamps
6. Stamp only ONE image, ONE time, somewhere on the white piece of cardstock. Remember that you are LIMITED to only THREE colors – TOTAL!! No cheating by adding extra colors to a line art image that has to be colored in!
7. If you use punches or a Nestabilties-type die, please stamp the image on white or vanilla there as well, keeping your top background layer white/vanilla, too!
8. Stamp a sentiment and add to your card (this step is optional) – only use it once
9. Embellish as you like (ribbons, brads, Cuttlebug embossing folders)
10. NO “distressing” the white cardstock – (that would be sponging!) – we want to keep these layers “clean”
My colors are Vintage Cream by PTI, Basic Black and Baja Breeze by SU. I got my idea from a catalogue I got yesterday from The Paper Source.
I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder on the main panel after I stamped my Trees Three with Baja Breeze ink.
My sentiment is CTMH and cut with my Spellbinders Double ended Tag.
Very fun Challenge today - really made us pay attention!!