This is the card I made for a Friday challenge at Embellish-it Scrapbooking We were to use rub-ons on a project.
This is my story!
1. Now you know I am gonna rub-on rub-ons on a little acrylic box because you know I am addicted to little acrylic boxes.
2. I used the new Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder for the panel inside...what a cool one that is!
3. I used the rub-ons, chipboard, and paper all from the Hallowhimsey Collection by Imaginisce.
4. The photographer insisted he take the picture against a black background cuz he said it was spookier. I wanted it against a light background so that you could see the little fence behind the Halloween sentiment.
5. I am uploading his here and mine on my blog here:
Registered: July 17, 2005 Location: Staying inky in eastern Connecticut Posts: 76365
Fri, Sep 12, 2008 @ 1:16 PM
somehow I think it's more important to keep the photographer happy than to show us the whole fence............he really sounds like a keeper, cutie........and, phew, you gave me my acrylic box 'fix' on this one........and it surely is spooooooky........