Jessica has the most amazing gallery to choose from... it was a hard decision, but I picked this one
* I kept the layout, but had to put the sentiment on the right, and use an oval instead of a circle to fit my image.
* The image is actually a ProvoCraft sticker, cute, huh?
* Ovals were cut with my Nesties, and I rubbed a little Tempting Turquoise before putting the sticker on.
* I changed the colors (it's hard to tell, but that's a dark green, not black)
* I kept the spiral clips and their placement, and the two ribbons on each, but added a little button to each one.
* Sentiment is a $1 stamp from the dollar store.
* All DP is from an old ProvoCraft pack I had called "this is what boys are made of"