Hi everyone, Julie here today and it is time for our 12th Your Next Stamp Challenge! Wow, how fast the time has gone by.
Take a break from the back to school preparations and get inky with us. This week's challenge is my favorite type...a sketch!!!
Make any type of papercrafting project based on this sketch - a card, a box, get creative and feel free to think outside the box!
These rules apply to each and every week...
1. Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
2. You have the entire month to play along
3. Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post
and/or to the SCS challenge thread right here
4. If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge - your code for this challenge is YNSC12
5. You do not have to use YNS stamps but if have some of our stamps we would love to see you ink up! If you use YNS stamps and post to a gallery then also use the tags YNS and yournextstamp.
6. Every week one lucky participant will WIN a $10 YNS Gift Certificate to spend on YNS Stamps!
7. Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin' YNS Guest Designers get a NEW RELEASE YNS
Stamp package!!! That's right, you'll get your hands on some yummy YNS rubber stamps before anyone else and you'll get to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks! FUN!!! Plus you'll get the entire month of challenges in advance so you can play along with the YNS challenge team!!!!
Here is the card I created based on the sketch (yep, I didn't think outside the box, but as I am writing this I am thinking that this sketch would look perfect on a box or gift bag!)...
My card features Skating Fun Fhiona
, with Stickles for the ice.
The rest of my teamies and our guests this week will be adding their projects to this thread and we would love for you to play along and add to our thread too. We can't wait to see what you create!!!