In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #121
Pearl-ExPert
 
kerryj106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post
Me! Me! I've got about a quarter of Dead and Gone left. Bit then when I finish the next one what am I gonna read??
Did you ever end up reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer? I've been slowly working my way through the In Death series by J.D. Robb (who is actually Nora Roberts). It's been good and there's a ton of books in the series. I also really enjoyed the Harper Connolly series by Charlaine Harris. There's only 4 in that series so far but if you like Sookie, you'll probably like Harper.

I'm so buying Dead in the Family on Tuesday afternoon! So excited! Chapter 1 is up on Charlaine Harris's website if you want a sneak (but don't read it until you're finished the last one or you'll spoil it).
__________________
Kerry
My blog
I LOVE My Favorite Things!
What's another word for synonym?
kerryj106 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #122
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jennik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 11,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrupple View Post
Good morning! I am working from home today, yeah! Still in Pj's! love that. Real reason I am working from home? So I can take of my pictures during the day for the release!
Oh I am a wee bit jealous!!
jennik
jennik is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #123
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jennik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 11,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
I know, I start out with a wish list and then I see new stuff that knocks my socks off so I put off the old stuff. I got all the PI's so far, and have managed to lose one of them so I just HAVE TO get the new ones. I love those little guys. So far this go round I have to have the dino head.
I have Totally Witching, one of my favs, if you don't get it, I can stamp some off for you. Of course it's real fun to paper piece those dresses and you can't do that if you don't have it. Of course I could stamp off a few dresses for you too.
Thanks for the offer, Chris!! I may take you up on the offer as it get closer to Halloween, if I haven't gotten it by then. All those CAUUTE PI's are killin' me!!!
jennik
jennik is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #124
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

HI KERRY~!!!!!!

I am sittin here THRILLED TO DEATH!!!! TOTALLY SERIOUS HERE MY PEEPS!!!!

I have my camera card in my wallet for work for tomorrow and THEN... I can load and be TOTALLY WAHOO RELIEVED!!!! LMAO!

Jody, Sending you an email.... I am TOTALLY bummed it didn't work for me, and I even used different pieces from other stuff to do it... NOPE!! Not happenin!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #125
Stazon Splitcoast
 
daiseyfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: with Polo!
Posts: 24,899
Default

http://daiseyfreak.blogspot.com/2010/04/kiss-pi.html

here's my card for this week's challenge, I love these PI girls
daiseyfreak is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #126
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

Cute card Joy!!!!!

I sent you the email Jody with my questions.... SO...

Today was Monday and it was a LATE DAY and tomorrow will be another LATE DAY as it's Sick Call day and I am the Medical Officer so I have to stay until Sick Call is done.... UGH!!! TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!!! I HATE THAT!!! LOL But... YES JENNI!!!! IT'S ALLLLL MFoT $$$$$$$$
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #127
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

and in case you were wondering??? That meant GOOD NIGHT MY JUNKIES!!!!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #128
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
basilefamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: --chasing many children around---
Posts: 7,079
Default

Morning everyone!!

The DT previews have begun - woo-hoo! Some popped up last night, and I'm sure there will be a few more throughout the morning. Kim's post is set to go live at 11am EST today with the full listing!

Till then, anyone that already has the dies is welcome to join us in previews in the SCS gallery by using the keyword Dienamic (please note: this is a change from the previously issued keyword due to some technical glitches!)

Off to pack lunches, then add my samples to the gallery!

Hope you just LOVE what we've been working on, its been a fun and difficult secret to keep!
__________________
Joanne B. www.stampedbyhand.blogspot.com
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Design Team Member for My Favorite Things
basilefamily is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:33 AM   #129
Pearl-ExPert
 
kerryj106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilefamily View Post
Morning everyone!!

The DT previews have begun - woo-hoo! Some popped up last night, and I'm sure there will be a few more throughout the morning. Kim's post is set to go live at 11am EST today with the full listing!

Till then, anyone that already has the dies is welcome to join us in previews in the SCS gallery by using the keyword Dienamic (please note: this is a change from the previously issued keyword due to some technical glitches!)

Off to pack lunches, then add my samples to the gallery!

Hope you just LOVE what we've been working on, its been a fun and difficult secret to keep!
Love, love, love those dies!!! Did I mention that I LOVE them?! I think they will be a staple in my cardmaking!
__________________
Kerry
My blog
I LOVE My Favorite Things!
What's another word for synonym?
kerryj106 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:33 AM   #130
Pearl-ExPert
 
kerryj106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
HI KERRY~!!!!!!

I am sittin here THRILLED TO DEATH!!!! TOTALLY SERIOUS HERE MY PEEPS!!!!

I have my camera card in my wallet for work for tomorrow and THEN... I can load and be TOTALLY WAHOO RELIEVED!!!! LMAO!

Jody, Sending you an email.... I am TOTALLY bummed it didn't work for me, and I even used different pieces from other stuff to do it... NOPE!! Not happenin!
Hi KJ!!!!

I'm stalking your blog this morning!
__________________
Kerry
My blog
I LOVE My Favorite Things!
What's another word for synonym?
kerryj106 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:44 AM   #131
Splitcoast Member Company
 
The MFT Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Eustis, FL
Posts: 12,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryj106 View Post
Did you ever end up reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer? I've been slowly working my way through the In Death series by J.D. Robb (who is actually Nora Roberts). It's been good and there's a ton of books in the series. I also really enjoyed the Harper Connolly series by Charlaine Harris. There's only 4 in that series so far but if you like Sookie, you'll probably like Harper.

I'm so buying Dead in the Family on Tuesday afternoon! So excited! Chapter 1 is up on Charlaine Harris's website if you want a sneak (but don't read it until you're finished the last one or you'll spoil it).
Not yet, it seems to take me forever to read unless I'm on vacation. I will tho! And I'll check out the other books you recommended as well!
The MFT Lady is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:58 AM   #132
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
lisahenke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18,110
Default

OMG!!!! I just saw the news and I am doing the happy dance!!!! woohoooo I'm soooooo excited about these dies-CLOUDS!!!!! I've been dying for a good die like this, lol! Kim I hope you have enough on hand they are going to be HOT!!! I am always sooooo disappointed that, um, another company, ALWAYS sells out before I can order in the morning. Oh, but wait, I won't have to wait to order, thanks to TLC perks! YEAH! This made my morning and I haven't even seen all the peeks! Jo-has an awesome tutorial-LOVE it! can't wait for release day
lisahenke is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 AM   #133
Watercolor Wizard
 
cveneruso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down the road from Margaritaville
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryj106 View Post
Hey junkies! Way back when.....we were talking Twilight. Weren't there some fellow junkies reading the Sookie Stackhouse series? I thought some were, but can't remember who. Next book comes out Tuesday! And then MFT release Wed. Almost like Christmas!
I really should read them. I like True Blood on HBO. Kim said she reads them but I don't remember anyone else.
__________________
Chris
my blog - Easily Amused, Design Teams -Jellypark Friends, Stampin' for the Weekend, Pile It On, Paper Pretties,
Fan Club Member
cveneruso is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:03 AM   #134
Watercolor Wizard
 
cveneruso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down the road from Margaritaville
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik View Post
Thanks for the offer, Chris!! I may take you up on the offer as it get closer to Halloween, if I haven't gotten it by then. All those CAUUTE PI's are killin' me!!!
jennik
don't forget to ask is you want it cause my brain will probably lose this info by then, in fact by next week this will be flotsam
__________________
Chris
my blog - Easily Amused, Design Teams -Jellypark Friends, Stampin' for the Weekend, Pile It On, Paper Pretties,
Fan Club Member
cveneruso is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:08 AM   #135
Watercolor Wizard
 
cveneruso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down the road from Margaritaville
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyfreak View Post
http://daiseyfreak.blogspot.com/2010/04/kiss-pi.html

here's my card for this week's challenge, I love these PI girls
WOW, I love your card. PI is impossible not to love.
__________________
Chris
my blog - Easily Amused, Design Teams -Jellypark Friends, Stampin' for the Weekend, Pile It On, Paper Pretties,
Fan Club Member
cveneruso is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:12 AM   #136
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik View Post
Never mind, I see where you answered. GOOD answer, too, BTW!! One of my FAV cheeses.
jennik
Me too! I love the Tillamook. Did we both just say we eat something KJ does? Uh oh.
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:14 AM   #137
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
LOL!! NOOOO!!! It's Megan's Fault, at least THAT time it was, but it will be a staple on my orders for SURE now.... I will of course have to watch Joanne's tut abozillions of times to learn how to properly water color.... I just color, and wash.... I'm SURE that is NOT the correct way! LOL Things that appear "easy" are usually NOT!!!!
I hope it's not out! I'm running a little low. It's my "go to" paper lately!
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:14 AM   #138
Watercolor Wizard
 
cveneruso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down the road from Margaritaville
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryj106 View Post
Love, love, love those dies!!! Did I mention that I LOVE them?! I think they will be a staple in my cardmaking!
I know! It's not like we don't have enough things we sit on the edge of our seat waiting to see each month, so it's no biggie to add another, right? We are doomed.
__________________
Chris
my blog - Easily Amused, Design Teams -Jellypark Friends, Stampin' for the Weekend, Pile It On, Paper Pretties,
Fan Club Member
cveneruso is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:17 AM   #139
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
I know, I start out with a wish list and then I see new stuff that knocks my socks off so I put off the old stuff. I got all the PI's so far, and have managed to lose one of them so I just HAVE TO get the new ones. I love those little guys. So far this go round I have to have the dino head.
I have Totally Witching, one of my favs, if you don't get it, I can stamp some off for you. Of course it's real fun to paper piece those dresses and you can't do that if you don't have it. Of course I could stamp off a few dresses for you too.
You know what's cool about the dino head? You can color the boy green and it looks like there's food in his mouth!
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:18 AM   #140
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryj106 View Post
Hey junkies! Way back when.....we were talking Twilight. Weren't there some fellow junkies reading the Sookie Stackhouse series? I thought some were, but can't remember who. Next book comes out Tuesday! And then MFT release Wed. Almost like Christmas!
I'm lookin' for a new book to start. I didn't even thick about the Stackhouse books....
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:18 AM   #141
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

WAHOO!!!! I made it in time, thinkin I had to wait to load til 0600 MY Time for the 9AM Kim time... Darn, I'da had it loaded last night but WWAAAAHOOO!!!! It's IN!!!!

See my pretty papers and ribbon Megan???
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:19 AM   #142
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahmegan View Post
You know what's cool about the dino head? You can color the boy green and it looks like there's food in his mouth!
LMAO!!! This TOTALLY made me **literally** LOL Kate said it looked like the Dino ATE the lil boy!!!! HAHAHAHHA I think it's TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!! I need to find a lil guy to make a card for!!!!!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:20 AM   #143
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryj106 View Post
Love, love, love those dies!!! Did I mention that I LOVE them?! I think they will be a staple in my cardmaking!
They are fab. Not gonna lie!
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:21 AM   #144
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Okay. All caught up. I didn't get to drop in yesterday because of work and retirement party. I'm die-ing (sorry) to see what y'all did with your dies. I also want to know who got which one!! I'm going to finish up with google reader then scour the galleries.
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:22 AM   #145
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
LMAO!!! This TOTALLY made me **literally** LOL Kate said it looked like the Dino ATE the lil boy!!!! HAHAHAHHA I think it's TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!! I need to find a lil guy to make a card for!!!!!
I didn't know there was a boy in there! I got the stamp, thought he was chewing, then couldn't figure out what y'all were talking about. LOL. It's a versatile stamp!
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:23 AM   #146
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
WAHOO!!!! I made it in time, thinkin I had to wait to load til 0600 MY Time for the 9AM Kim time... Darn, I'da had it loaded last night but WWAAAAHOOO!!!! It's IN!!!!

See my pretty papers and ribbon Megan???
It's gorgeous!! Look at you match your scallop colors with your ribbon colors!! Very, very lovely.
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #147
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahmegan View Post
Okay. All caught up. I didn't get to drop in yesterday because of work and retirement party. I'm die-ing (sorry) to see what y'all did with your dies. I also want to know who got which one!! I'm going to finish up with google reader then scour the galleries.
AAACK!!! OMG!!!! More than ONE??? I saw a lil picof Joanne's cloud card and thought it was a different die, then Lisa said Cloud now you saying who got which one... YIKES!!!!! GREAT!!!! MORE MFoT comin up!!!!!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #148
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahmegan View Post
It's gorgeous!! Look at you match your scallop colors with your ribbon colors!! Very, very lovely.
I'm a old dog but I learn new tricks!!!!!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:27 AM   #149
Mad Swapper
 
teegee7617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
AAACK!!! OMG!!!! More than ONE??? I saw a lil picof Joanne's cloud card and thought it was a different die, then Lisa said Cloud now you saying who got which one... YIKES!!!!! GREAT!!!! MORE MFoT comin up!!!!!
Looks like there are 3. the scalloped scallops (what I got), smooth scallops and the clouds. I can't wait to get my hands on the clouds!
__________________
Kirsty

My Blog: Purple Place Designs
My Etsy
teegee7617 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:28 AM   #150
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
AAACK!!! OMG!!!! More than ONE??? I saw a lil picof Joanne's cloud card and thought it was a different die, then Lisa said Cloud now you saying who got which one... YIKES!!!!! GREAT!!!! MORE MFoT comin up!!!!!
Yup. There's THREE. 1. set of 3 clouds. 2. scalloped scallop border. 3. plain border. There's pics on some of the DT blog....

http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.co...g-new-mft.html
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:33 AM   #151
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

LOVE THEM!!!!!!! I went running back tothe Gallery!!!! WAHOO!!!!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #152
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Awaiting 1st Grandbaby in Feb 2015!!!!!
Posts: 41,092
Default

OK, I must GET TO WORK!!!!! I posted to my blog after realising I COULD for this!!! HAHAHHAHA

It's time for Med Pass... and NO SMARTIES I TOOK MINE BEFORE I LEFT THE HOUSE!!!!!
KelliJo is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:53 AM   #153
Watercolor Wizard
 
cveneruso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down the road from Margaritaville
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahmegan View Post
You know what's cool about the dino head? You can color the boy green and it looks like there's food in his mouth!
my mother told me to chew with my mouth shut, don't know if I want to see food in a dino mouth but I gotta say, that's an idea I would never have come up with.
__________________
Chris
my blog - Easily Amused, Design Teams -Jellypark Friends, Stampin' for the Weekend, Pile It On, Paper Pretties,
Fan Club Member
cveneruso is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:54 AM   #154
Watercolor Wizard
 
cveneruso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down the road from Margaritaville
Posts: 8,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahmegan View Post
Okay. All caught up. I didn't get to drop in yesterday because of work and retirement party. I'm die-ing (sorry) to see what y'all did with your dies. I also want to know who got which one!! I'm going to finish up with google reader then scour the galleries.
what!!!! who got which one? there's more, ah, there's my allowance.
__________________
Chris
my blog - Easily Amused, Design Teams -Jellypark Friends, Stampin' for the Weekend, Pile It On, Paper Pretties,
Fan Club Member
cveneruso is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:01 AM   #155
Gabfest Goddess
 
deborahmegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Displaced Texan...
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
what!!!! who got which one? there's more, ah, there's my allowance.
The surprises CONTINUE!!
__________________
blog: megan lock designs
Dallas Cowboys Fan Texas A&M c/o 2005
deborahmegan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:45 AM   #156
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
lisahenke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18,110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
AAACK!!! OMG!!!! More than ONE??? I saw a lil picof Joanne's cloud card and thought it was a different die, then Lisa said Cloud now you saying who got which one... YIKES!!!!! GREAT!!!! MORE MFoT comin up!!!!!
yes, I said clouds....AND did you see what AMY-the Amazing did with them????? SHe used it to make her tree!!!! brilliant and GOrgeous! OMG! I am seriously still doing the happy dance!!! This is just as good as when those PI's hit the stage!
and YES!!! the dino head will be on my order too!!!!
lisahenke is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:47 AM   #157
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
lisahenke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18,110
Default

it's almos 11, so the official DT list will be up soon. I'm stalkin' baby, stalkin' those releases!!!!!
okay, I have to ask, hate to, but have to know....does anyone know how this solid scallop die matches up to that other company (PTI) that brought out their scallop die? I have that one, would hate to have one that is the same-plus it would save me some money to spend on other beloved MFT things!
lisahenke is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #158
Mad Swapper
 
teegee7617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisahenke View Post
yes, I said clouds....AND did you see what AMY-the Amazing did with them????? SHe used it to make her tree!!!! brilliant and GOrgeous! OMG! I am seriously still doing the happy dance!!! This is just as good as when those PI's hit the stage!
and YES!!! the dino head will be on my order too!!!!
Seriously, is that cloud tree not the most awesome idea??? I love it!
__________________
Kirsty

My Blog: Purple Place Designs
My Etsy
teegee7617 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:22 AM   #159
Splitcoast Member Company
 
The MFT Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Eustis, FL
Posts: 12,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisahenke View Post
it's almos 11, so the official DT list will be up soon. I'm stalkin' baby, stalkin' those releases!!!!!
okay, I have to ask, hate to, but have to know....does anyone know how this solid scallop die matches up to that other company (PTI) that brought out their scallop die? I have that one, would hate to have one that is the same-plus it would save me some money to spend on other beloved MFT things!
PTI's Scallops are quite a bit different than Die-namics. I know their dies are of awesome quality as well, but we certainly want to offer something fresh, fun & completely distinctive!

Our scallops are wider and less circular. In the Die-namics Gallery, there are lots of samples already there, and a few that you should be able to see closely enough to see the shape.

Does that make sense?

Last edited by The MFT Lady; 04-30-2010 at 12:01 PM..
The MFT Lady is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:33 AM   #160
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
lisahenke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18,110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post
PTI's Scallops are quite a bit different than Die-namics. I know their dies are of awesome quality as well, but we certainly want to offer something fresh, fun & completely distinctive!

Our scallops are wider and less circular. In the Die-namics Gallery, there are lots of samples already there, and a few that you should be able to see closely enough to see the shape.

Does that make sense?
yep! thanks, Kim. I love them, already

Last edited by The MFT Lady; 04-30-2010 at 12:01 PM..
lisahenke is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off