In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #81
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LauraJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm on a payphone trying to call home...
Posts: 43,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
awww... I'm not original????
Pfffffft......
__________________
Laura Jean ~ LJ
LauraJean is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #82
Hardware Hotshot
 
Sarah.Jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wellington, Beautiful New Zealand
Posts: 4,155
Default

loooooooove the sketch format....omgosh, so many awesome entries in the gallery!

Here's my take on the sketch!
Sarah.Jane is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #83
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
I just saw a news clip that showed flooding in Queensland. they said it hit an area greater than France and Germany combined. Is that so? that's a tremendous loss. Are you near the affected area?
75% of Queensland is now effected by the floods, Queensland is a massive state it would be the 2nd biggest state in Australia. It could be more than that now cause right now they are worried about another area close to the border. This past week the floods have been in Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Brisbane is the capital of Qld and is basically where I am... just a tiny bit south. The city of Brisbane has been closed for the past few days.

My daughter works in the city and has been off work for 8 months on maternity leave. She went back to work on Monday. On Tuesday she went to work as usual but they were all sent home cause her office is close to the river. The closest they will be back is next Monday if they go back then. They were one of the first to be flooded.

This is really big and is going to take a very long time to get back to the way things were. I am safe away from the floods as are all my family thanks goodness. But there are many who haven't been so lucky. Of course I love my city so I am sad for it right now.
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #84
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
I do NOT live under a Rock but JUST HEARD ABOUT AUSTRALIA.... Frances are you OK???? Family??? UGH! SO Scary!!!!! **ok that sounds SO meager compared to what it really is but... you KWIM!
thanks KJ, yes I KWYM .

Yes I am fine and so is my family. I heard about the last of my family I wasn't sure about just 30 mins ago so fortunately all are safe and away from the floods. But this is happening where I live, Brisbane city is 20 mins away from me some of the suburbs much closer. Ipswich is the same.
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:07 PM   #85
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jennik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NorCal
Posts: 11,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
Just checkin in here as I'm takin a SHORT break from my SNEAK PEEKS!!!! THREE DONE!!!! SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!

........ braggart!!!


jennik
jennik is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #86
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In my empty nest
Posts: 41,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampOwl View Post
thanks KJ, yes I KWYM .

Yes I am fine and so is my family. I heard about the last of my family I wasn't sure about just 30 mins ago so fortunately all are safe and away from the floods. But this is happening where I live, Brisbane city is 20 mins away from me some of the suburbs much closer. Ipswich is the same.
Thank God!!! I am SO sorry we suffered through floods this will be the 3rd year, and it was DEVESTATING and NOTHING like what you are experiencing, it was more like Katrina... just no one knows where Curtis, Centralia and Chehalis are, shoot some dont know where Washington STATE is... LOL

I am SO happy your family is safe also!!!! Praying for you all!!!!!
KelliJo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #87
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In my empty nest
Posts: 41,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraJean View Post
Pfffffft......
KelliJo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #88
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In my empty nest
Posts: 41,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik View Post
........ braggart!!!


jennik
KelliJo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #89
Die Cut Diva
 
polevaulter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kodiak, AK
Posts: 4,328
Send a message via AIM to polevaulter Send a message via Skype™ to polevaulter
Default

Finished mine. I think I might need to own EVERY cupcake stamp available on the market.. I love cupcakes - this one is ADORABLE!

Hello Cupcake
__________________
Lisa
My Blog
polevaulter is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #90
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
Thank God!!! I am SO sorry we suffered through floods this will be the 3rd year, and it was DEVESTATING and NOTHING like what you are experiencing, it was more like Katrina... just no one knows where Curtis, Centralia and Chehalis are, shoot some dont know where Washington STATE is... LOL

I am SO happy your family is safe also!!!! Praying for you all!!!!!
yes the vastness of this would be very similar I think.

Thanks
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #91
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
AmberDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Posts: 6,971
Send a message via MSN to AmberDawn Send a message via Skype™ to AmberDawn
Default

SUPER fun sketch this week girls! LOVING all the samples and submissions, beautiful

Here's mine: With All My Heart
__________________
Amber Hight
My Blog
_____________________________________________
I design for Verve Stamps and Reverse Confetti!
AmberDawn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #92
Gabfest Goddess
 
beccabatgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,780
Default

Here's mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1105.JPG (157.5 KB, 7 views)
__________________
Becky
SFYTT Sister
MFT Club 52
beccabatgirl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #93
Rubber Obsessor
 
bkcstamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 182
Default

Here's mine. I found this a hard sketch to follow... maybe I just chose the wrong image to use!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
__________________
Daphne's Nana
bkcstamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #94
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 45
Default I'm new here

hi everyone,

I'm new here and having some trouble posting my card. I have a map but do not know how to post them here in the forums.

greetings femke
femke_grumpy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #95
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 45
Default

or in the map for this sketch..
femke_grumpy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #96
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 45
Default my card...

here my first card for the challenge. I don't have MFT stamps yet so I used a digi from tiddy inks instead:



thank you for this amazing sketch!!!

greetings femke
femke_grumpy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #97
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 45
Default ohw...

...well I finally got the card in my message but don't no how to get it in the right album...

greetings femke
femke_grumpy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #98
Insane Embellisher
 
scrapper79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Montana Hi Line
Posts: 1,205
Send a message via Yahoo to scrapper79
Default

I LOVE the sketches...thanks ladies!!!

Here is a link to mine for this week!!
THANK YOU
__________________
Katie Skiff

MY Blog
scrapper79 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #99
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
texasjodylynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida - MFT Land
Posts: 39,367
Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by femke_grumpy View Post
...well I finally got the card in my message but don't no how to get it in the right album...

greetings femke
Hi there! You uploaded your card using the incorrect keyword. You MUST type the keyword EXACTLY like it is shown on the sketch (also found on the first post of this thread).

The correct keyword is: MFTWSC2

The keyword changes every week, according the to the sketch number, and will always start with MFTWSC followed by the sketch number. NO spaces.

Here is a link to your upload: MFTSC#2 you are a jewel by femke_grumpy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Go EDIT your post, change the keyword, then hit SAVE.

It will take a while for the change to take effect, but it will work.

Hope that helps.
__________________
Jody
My Blog: Confessions of a Ribbon Addict
I LOVE MFT! :)
texasjodylynn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #100
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
texasjodylynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida - MFT Land
Posts: 39,367
Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcstamps View Post
Here's mine. I found this a hard sketch to follow... maybe I just chose the wrong image to use!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Hi there. Cute card.

You did not use the correct keyword on your submission. Please go edit your upload to include the keyword MFTWSC2 . That is the keyword that is used in choosing a random winner for the week and I don't want you to miss out on your chance of winning.
__________________
Jody
My Blog: Confessions of a Ribbon Addict
I LOVE MFT! :)
texasjodylynn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #101
Pearl-ExPert
 
redlynny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampOwl View Post
75% of Queensland is now effected by the floods, Queensland is a massive state it would be the 2nd biggest state in Australia. It could be more than that now cause right now they are worried about another area close to the border. This past week the floods have been in Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Brisbane is the capital of Qld and is basically where I am... just a tiny bit south. The city of Brisbane has been closed for the past few days.

My daughter works in the city and has been off work for 8 months on maternity leave. She went back to work on Monday. On Tuesday she went to work as usual but they were all sent home cause her office is close to the river. The closest they will be back is next Monday if they go back then. They were one of the first to be flooded.

This is really big and is going to take a very long time to get back to the way things were. I am safe away from the floods as are all my family thanks goodness. But there are many who haven't been so lucky. Of course I love my city so I am sad for it right now.
Was reading about this today and thought of you and wondered!! Glad the family is safe and sorry this has happened. BTW... how old is the little one now?
__________________
Vickie Z
My Blog
Proud SCS fan club member
redlynny is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #102
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlynny View Post
Was reading about this today and thought of you and wondered!! Glad the family is safe and sorry this has happened. BTW... how old is the little one now?
Thanks. William is now 7 1/2 months, time sure flies when you are having fun. He is getting so clever
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #103
Rubber Obsessor
 
bkcstamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
Hi there. Cute card.

You did not use the correct keyword on your submission. Please go edit your upload to include the keyword MFTWSC2 . That is the keyword that is used in choosing a random winner for the week and I don't want you to miss out on your chance of winning.
Thanks for letting me know. It should be corrected now
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
__________________
Daphne's Nana
bkcstamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #104
Pearl-ExPert
 
redlynny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampOwl View Post
Thanks. William is now 7 1/2 months, time sure flies when you are having fun. He is getting so clever

Aww.... how wonderful!! Glad you didn't say 8 months since I realized I read your daughter was on maternity leave for 8 months.... sometimes, a little slow here, hehehe.
__________________
Vickie Z
My Blog
Proud SCS fan club member
redlynny is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #105
Pearl-ExPert
 
redlynny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,079
Default

And... thank you Ms. Jody... I should be "properly" signed up now. You made my day!!
__________________
Vickie Z
My Blog
Proud SCS fan club member
redlynny is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #106
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlynny View Post
Aww.... how wonderful!! Glad you didn't say 8 months since I realized I read your daughter was on maternity leave for 8 months.... sometimes, a little slow here, hehehe.
hehe no she had a week or two off before she had William
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #107
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In my empty nest
Posts: 41,003
Default

Checkin in and catchin up on loads... WOW some REALLY great cards AGAIN this week!!!!
KelliJo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #108
Insane Embellisher
 
jennypete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrone View Post
Here is my card, LOVE this sketch girls!!
Ooooo!!! Love the colour choices here! Very non-traditional but you totally rocked it!
jennypete is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #109
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
Hi there! You uploaded your card using the incorrect keyword. You MUST type the keyword EXACTLY like it is shown on the sketch (also found on the first post of this thread).

The correct keyword is: MFTWSC2

The keyword changes every week, according the to the sketch number, and will always start with MFTWSC followed by the sketch number. NO spaces.

Here is a link to your upload: MFTSC#2 you are a jewel by femke_grumpy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Go EDIT your post, change the keyword, then hit SAVE.

It will take a while for the change to take effect, but it will work.

Hope that helps.
hi, sorry that I did it wrong. I'm new here and I don't know how everything works. I changed it so I hope it's all correct now.

do I need to do something else too or is this all I have to do?

thank you for helping.
femke_grumpy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:51 AM   #110
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by femke_grumpy View Post
hi, sorry that I did it wrong. I'm new here and I don't know how everything works. I changed it so I hope it's all correct now.

do I need to do something else too or is this all I have to do?

thank you for helping.
No it is in the correct gallery now, which is important so that you can be in the running for the weekly prize. As Jody mentioned in one of her posts, it is from that gallery that we select the winner each week.

It can be a little confusing when you are new to something, but you will soon get the hang of things. Loved your card btw
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:51 AM   #111
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LauraJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm on a payphone trying to call home...
Posts: 43,209
Default

Good morning! I am working on my card today, but I need to find my camera battery charger.....LOL!
__________________
Laura Jean ~ LJ
LauraJean is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #112
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
lisahenke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampOwl View Post
75% of Queensland is now effected by the floods, Queensland is a massive state it would be the 2nd biggest state in Australia. It could be more than that now cause right now they are worried about another area close to the border. This past week the floods have been in Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Brisbane is the capital of Qld and is basically where I am... just a tiny bit south. The city of Brisbane has been closed for the past few days.

My daughter works in the city and has been off work for 8 months on maternity leave. She went back to work on Monday. On Tuesday she went to work as usual but they were all sent home cause her office is close to the river. The closest they will be back is next Monday if they go back then. They were one of the first to be flooded.

This is really big and is going to take a very long time to get back to the way things were. I am safe away from the floods as are all my family thanks goodness. But there are many who haven't been so lucky. Of course I love my city so I am sad for it right now.
So glad to hear you and your family are safe. I had no idea this was happening, so thanks for the update. It is very sad, any natural disater is horrible to hear about. I think the hardest part of it all is having NO control over it. Many prayers coming to your city.
lisahenke is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #113
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 623
Default Here's my entry

Here's my entry. I really love this sketch. In fact, I've used it a few times already. Thanks for the fun. Janet

I Love You Muchly by gladiola64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

__________________
http://www.sonnetdesigns.blogspot.com

Copic Certified Intermediate Designer
Proud Designer for http://paperworksco.com/
Proud Designer for Creative Cowgirls
gladiola64 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #114
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
KelliJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In my empty nest
Posts: 41,003
Default

Good morning all...decided to organize my room *again* last night... now I have a MESS!!! LOL
KelliJo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:32 AM   #115
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LauraJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm on a payphone trying to call home...
Posts: 43,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
Good morning all...decided to organize my room *again* last night... now I have a MESS!!! LOL
organizing my apartment hoping to find my camera battery charter. LOL! This is good, it will make the move to a bigger apartment bigger come August. But I am not getting any stamping done until I find the darn thing
__________________
Laura Jean ~ LJ
LauraJean is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #116
Stampin' Fool
 
teegee7617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
Good morning all...decided to organize my room *again* last night... now I have a MESS!!! LOL
That's always the first step in reorganizing! Have fun!
__________________
Kirsty

My Blog: Purple Place Designs
My Etsy
teegee7617 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #117
Compulsive Stamper
 
InColorCrzyChristi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 190
Default Great Sketch!! Love the WSC

Christi's Blog: MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #2 and Raise the Bar # 49

I am not sure how to add the cute little thumbnail picture so I am giving it a try with my blog link, we shall see how it works.
Anyway, i hope I can still be in the running for the prize!

Thanks the sketch was alot of fun to play with!!

__________________
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Christi [SIZE=2]My Gallery http://christibryant.blogspot.com[/LEFT]
InColorCrzyChristi is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #118
Glitter Queen
 
hairchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Airdrie, AB~Canada
Posts: 420
Default

Another awesome sketch! Soooo fun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mftwsc2.jpg (66.1 KB, 4 views)
__________________
Hairchick
~Visit My Blog~
~Visit My Gallery~
hairchick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #119
Stamping is a Hoot!
 
StampOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: downunder in Australia
Posts: 36,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisahenke View Post
So glad to hear you and your family are safe. I had no idea this was happening, so thanks for the update. It is very sad, any natural disater is horrible to hear about. I think the hardest part of it all is having NO control over it. Many prayers coming to your city.
Thanks Lisa,
__________________
Frances aka StampOwl
My Blog: StampOwl's Studio

I Design for Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms
StampOwl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #120
Pearl-ExPert
 
redlynny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,079
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
Good morning all...decided to organize my room *again* last night... now I have a MESS!!! LOL

YOU are a mess!!
__________________
Vickie Z
My Blog
Proud SCS fan club member
redlynny is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off