Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #161
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
I guess the shortest version is this... single life is on the horizon... and it will be single FOR LIFE!!!! NO MORE!!! STUPID to ever think married life was for me!!!! Oh well... I guess not everyone is cut out to be June Cleaver right?

I will be in and out ladies and DEFINATELY here for teasers... I feel SO lost, I dont even have a CLUE who the new DT gals are, I saw there names, checked out their blogs but am NOT familiar with them....
ACK! So sorry. Even my mother wasn't June Cleaver. I'm sending a big hug your way. Whatever it is, you get thru it. We're all here for you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:37 AM   #162
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik View Post
What, what happened to the 12 DAYS of Christmas???!!! I try and leave mine up for as long as possible. DH may have other ideas, but whatever.
jennik
hehe, I've left my tree up as late as March. People thought I was nuts but I loved looking at it. Not much to put up or away this year.
Went to work early to catch up on what's going on here, will take my laptop into the shop tonight.
Your card was awaiting me when I got home but I had no computer access to thank you. I love it!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:14 AM   #163
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
hehe, I've left my tree up as late as March. People thought I was nuts but I loved looking at it. Not much to put up or away this year.
Went to work early to catch up on what's going on here, will take my laptop into the shop tonight.
Your card was awaiting me when I got home but I had no computer access to thank you. I love it!
I'm having sudden and severe computer issues too. It makes me crazy!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #164
Glitter Guru

OK I will catch up in a bit but I am over here SCREAMING with joy at the new PI images. I need them ALL!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #165
Glitter Guru

Good Morning Ladies, all this cleaning talk reminds me I need to get in gear and get mine done. *SIGH*. Hope you all have a great day!!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #166
Pearl-ExPert

Morning junkies!!! I feel like I haven't been here in forever! Between Christmas and a whole bunch of complicated family stuff, I've just been zapped. My best friend offered to watch my dd this morning so I've been stamping. First time in probably a month. Waiting for my card to dry before I post it.
How I've missed you all! It's so easy these days for me to get caught up in all the cr@p of life and this is definitely my happy place and you're my happy peeps!! Not to get sappy and sentimental, but as I look back on the last year I'm so thankful to know you all and also for the fun and the opportunities I've had through MFT.
Alrighty then! I'm off for another cup of coffee and some more stamping! I am SO enjoying the sneak peeks!!
KJ - special {{{hugs}}} for you! I know that nothing about the next little bit will be easy, but with your amazing attitude, you'll be just fine. You're in my prayers!
What's another word for synonym?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:12 AM   #167
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisahenke View Post
goood morning, kiddies are off to school and the baby is still sleeping! It's my fave teaser day! I just peeked at those who already posted and OMG! full of sweetness AND JODY your tree is A-mazing! seriously a wow! card.
Tried to peek earlier but that blasted Time zone crap... Grrr... LOL

It should be good now though... it's 9:11AM... add 3 makes it 12:11....
Old 01-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryj106 View Post
Morning junkies!!! I feel like I haven't been here in forever! Between Christmas and a whole bunch of complicated family stuff, I've just been zapped. My best friend offered to watch my dd this morning so I've been stamping. First time in probably a month. Waiting for my card to dry before I post it.
How I've missed you all! It's so easy these days for me to get caught up in all the cr@p of life and this is definitely my happy place and you're my happy peeps!! Not to get sappy and sentimental, but as I look back on the last year I'm so thankful to know you all and also for the fun and the opportunities I've had through MFT.
Alrighty then! I'm off for another cup of coffee and some more stamping! I am SO enjoying the sneak peeks!!
KJ - special {{{hugs}}} for you! I know that nothing about the next little bit will be easy, but with your amazing attitude, you'll be just fine. You're in my prayers!
Cuz you haven't!!!!! Missed ya, yay for BF's that babysit!!!! LOL

OK, caught up now off to see what has Jamie SCREAMING!!!!! LMAO
Old 01-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #169
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Kerry!!!! I was getting ready to send out a search party for you! I was starting to get worried as it has been so long since we have seen you, or since you posted on your blog! Great to see you back!!!! Hope things start to ease up for you now that the holidays are over.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:09 AM   #170

Screaming with Jamie!!!!

SCREAM!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #171
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Screaming with Jamie!!!!

SCREAM!!!!!!
Didn't I tell you
Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #172
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Glad to see you Kerry, trust me I know EXACTLY how you feel. Sending you lots of Hugs!!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #173
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
So did I! I am SO over all the clutter by the day after Christmas, that I can't get it down fast enough! I told my kiddos I would make them pancakes for breakfast if they helped me put away all the Christmas stuff afterward and they said YES. As soon as we were done eating, we put it ALL away and then I took them to the movies as a reward for helping me. *whew* It looked so plain and clean and I let out a happy sigh. LOL
That's a great idea! I'll have to wait til mine are a little older, but I'll keep that in the back of my mind! LOL!
Designer for eclectic Paperie!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #174
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Hey Kerry! It's good to see you on here! And let me just tell you how jealous I am that you get a babysitter so you can stamp!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #175
Hardware Hotshot

So, did anyone win last week's challenge? I didn't see a post for it. Maybe I missed it.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #176
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Screaming with Jamie!!!!

SCREAM!!!!!!
Have I not been telling you all that you needed to save your pennies for this month's release! There are soooooo many fabulous sets, I just don't know which one is my favorite! You still have another 2 days of previews!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #177

Good morning Ladies! Back to "reality" and work today! I was so nice being off.

I am SCREAMING too! I love the PI's! And all the stamps this month!

Glad to see you around Kerry! I was wondering where you have been.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #178
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrupple View Post
Good morning Ladies! Back to "reality" and work today! I was so nice being off.

I am SCREAMING too! I love the PI's! And all the stamps this month!

Glad to see you around Kerry! I was wondering where you have been.
I bet it's really crazy being on the DT and knowing for a few weeks how cute they are and you can't say or do anything with them. When I had the December guest shot I was biting my tongue constantly.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #179
Insane Embellisher

Hi guys, playing catch up again! Congratulations to the new DT members, I'm excited to see all the eye candy you have in store for us

KJ - big hugs and lots of happy thoughts going your way. I'm sorry that you have to start your year off with such a stressful situation. We're behind you all the way!!!

Melody- What an AWESOME opportunity for your daughter. Be sure to get her lots of calling card so she can keep in touch! Do you and DH have webcams on your computer? That way you can see her face even though she's far away...

New releases - Wow, wow, wow!!!! These new releases are making me drool, lol! I'm going to have to sneak another purchase past DH. SHH, don't tell.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
I bet it's really crazy being on the DT and knowing for a few weeks how cute they are and you can't say or do anything with them. When I had the December guest shot I was biting my tongue constantly.
Yes! It is hard! And Kim just keeps the surprises coming!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslierod View Post
Hi guys, playing catch up again! Congratulations to the new DT members, I'm excited to see all the eye candy you have in store for us

KJ - big hugs and lots of happy thoughts going your way. I'm sorry that you have to start your year off with such a stressful situation. We're behind you all the way!!!

Melody- What an AWESOME opportunity for your daughter. Be sure to get her lots of calling card so she can keep in touch! Do you and DH have webcams on your computer? That way you can see her face even though she's far away...

New releases - Wow, wow, wow!!!! These new releases are making me drool, lol! I'm going to have to sneak another purchase past DH. SHH, don't tell.

Thanks! I am excited for her and nervous for me! We have web cams so that should really help. The University she is going to is for students studying abroad. They provide phones that work internationally. They also spend the first week showing the students around and how to live there.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #182
Splitcoast Member Company

OK Ladies - ready for my CRAZY late winners????

Erin (StampinNPA) and Maggie (teacher114)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!! Both have been emailed their voucher!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #183
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post

Wahoo!!!! Thank you!!!!! Now I have some money to spend on Wed!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #184
Crimping Master

Quote:
Screaming with Jamie!!!!

SCREAM!!!!!!
I scream, you scream, we all scream.....how cute are they? Just got home from work and hopped around. Looking forward to the new set of quints coming to my house.....
Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #185
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampin'NPA View Post
Wahoo!!!! Thank you!!!!! Now I have some money to spend on Wed!!!!!
Ditto what she said....yippee!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #186
Stamp'n In The Light

Here's my take on this week's digital challenge: Digital Family

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
Old 01-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #187
Stamp'n In The Light

I had so much fun with this week's challenge, I did a second one: Armchair Quarterback

Old 01-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #188

OK, JUST SO Megan and Julie will be proud of me and KIM and relax, knowing I'm ordering....

I have preloaded my shopping cart EXCEPT FOR....

WHERE ARE THE WHITE PERFECT PANELS KIM???????

I ordered FOUR of the creme last time and then the most recent order only ONE (????) of the white... NOW THERE AREN:T ANY?????
Old 01-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #189

Quote:

YAY!!!!! Nice job ladies!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #190
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
OK, JUST SO Megan and Julie will be proud of me and KIM and relax, knowing I'm ordering....8)

I ordered FOUR of the creme last time and then the most recent order only ONE (????) of the white... NOW THERE AREN:T ANY????? :confused::cry:
Is this your new years resolution not to mess up an order this year?

PPP have been out for a couple of days. LMK if you need a few to tide you over. :)))))
Old 01-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #191
Gabfest Goddess

Hey. Are you going to make the release party? We both missed the last two months. I get to go this time!!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #192
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahmegan View Post
Is this your new years resolution not to mess up an order this year?

PPP have been out for a couple of days. LMK if you need a few to tide you over. ))))
Do you hoard those like you do the baby braddies?
Old 01-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #193
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduse View Post
Here's my take on this week's digital challenge: Digital Family
These are fabulous, Bonnie!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #194
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
I had so much fun with this week's challenge, I did a second one: Armchair Quarterback
This is awesome! When I saw this title, I thought that you were going to have the football "spin" onto the lap of the guy in the armchair! LOL! Maybe I'll make that card!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #195
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampin'NPA View Post
This is awesome! When I saw this title, I thought that you were going to have the football "spin" onto the lap of the guy in the armchair! LOL! Maybe I'll make that card!

You go right ahead. I've been dying to use those football buttons, and this was the perfect challenge to do that. We have a group of folks that get together for Super Bowl every year, and I might do something similar for the invites.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #196
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
OK, JUST SO Megan and Julie will be proud of me and KIM and relax, knowing I'm ordering....

I ordered FOUR of the creme last time and then the most recent order only ONE (????) of the white... NOW THERE AREN:T ANY?????

KJ, if worse comes to worse, put some sweet tooth cardstock in your cart to cut up into perfect panels as a last resort. I have some I could send you. Also, any extra in some kits you haven't used up yet?

Old 01-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #197
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:

Congrats Erin & Maggie. Have fun shopping on Wed.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:46 AM   #198
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Congrats ladies. Enjoy your shopping!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:50 AM   #199
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
KJ, if worse comes to worse, put some sweet tooth cardstock in your cart to cut up into perfect panels as a last resort. I have some I could send you. Also, any extra in some kits you haven't used up yet?
Sometimes I use Georgia Pacific cardstock that I buy at Walmart. It's not as heavy or as nice as the panels but it works well with copics.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #200
Glitter Guru

Good morning ladies!! I should be doing a lot of stuff right now but my motivation is very small. Need someone to kick start me .