Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Wednesday Stamp Club (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/wednesday-stamp-club-f267/)
-   -   WSC - K.I.S.S. (4.28.10) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/wednesday-stamp-club-f267/wsc-k-i-s-s-4-28-10-a-t489200.html)

The MFT Lady 04-27-2010 07:18 AM

WSC - K.I.S.S. (4.28.10)

1 Attachment(s)
This week the WSC theme is Keep It Super Simple.

So often I get wrapped up in creating the biggest and best, most elaborate production of a card I never quite get it made. Am I the only one? I hope not!

This week, I've created a SUPER SIMPLE card featuring <a href="http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=793">Happy Mail</a>.

Attachment 183291

I'm offering a Card Kit Wednesday only for everyone who purchases Happy Mail, so you can make your own super simple card!

Once you've completed your project, upload it to the SCS Gallery (keyword MFTWSC042810) or your blog and then visit
the MFT BLOG and link your completed project for a chance to win!

And last weeks winner?? JENNIK!!!!!!!!!!

kerryj106 04-28-2010 04:34 AM

Love this week's challenge and your super sweet card!

Congrats Jenni!

celestial_stamper 04-28-2010 04:43 AM

Congrats, Jenni! Great new challenge.

redlynny 04-28-2010 04:44 AM

Adorable card Kim. Congrats Jenni!!

Vickie Z

teegee7617 04-28-2010 05:17 AM

Congrats, Jenni!

Simple, huh? Hmmm...

cveneruso 04-28-2010 05:23 AM

Yeah, Jenni K! congrats to you.

raduse 04-28-2010 05:43 AM

Congrats Jenni!!! Just in time for the release too.:D

deborahmegan 04-28-2010 05:44 AM

Yay Jenni!!

jennik 04-28-2010 06:22 AM

Ohhhh....... bouncing in my chair!!!! No way!!! ARe you sure?!?! :) HA!! too late now to take that back!!!
Thank you Kim!!!!! And thanks Junkies for all the nice words.
YEA, KISS!!!! love those kind of cards!!

Jennik

babitoons 04-28-2010 06:24 AM

Huge congrats Jennik, and it's almost release time, its the perfect excuse to but more MFT stamps! ;)

daiseyfreak 04-28-2010 06:24 AM

congrats Jenni!

love this challenge, right up my ally this week :)

cveneruso 04-28-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babitoons (Post 16591653)
Huge congrats Jennik, and it's almost release time, its the perfect excuse to but more MFT stamps! ;)

I'm itching to get that boy in the dino head stamp set into my cart. I bet Jenni gots something picked out too.

stampinjewelsd 04-28-2010 07:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Morning Girlies! Congratulations Jenni! I know you will be able to put that GC to good use!

I was thrilled when Kim said this week was going to be KISS. With the move coming up next week things around here are a bit chaotic!!!!

I kept my card super simple!

http://www.kreativejewels.com/my_web...mft-style.html

stampinjewelsd 04-28-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 16591835)
I'm itching to get that boy in the dino head stamp set into my cart. I bet Jenni gots something picked out too.

LOL, do you know a child that gets stuck in dino heads often?

babitoons 04-28-2010 07:54 AM

Did you see the teasers today! OMG! I need some of those darn cuties! So far I want to Flopsey (I was wondering what he would be coming out with an umbrella!), the Beach Bum PI and the Best medicine one too! They all look so cute though!

babitoons 04-28-2010 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinjewelsd (Post 16592026)
LOL, do you know a child that gets stuck in dino heads often?

LOL seriously Chris, is there something you haven't shared with us?! hehehe

teegee7617 04-28-2010 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babitoons (Post 16592392)
Did you see the teasers today! OMG! I need some of those darn cuties! So far I want to Flopsey (I was wondering what he would be coming out with an umbrella!), the Beach Bum PI and the Best medicine one too! They all look so cute though!

Eeeeeek! I just went and looked. Too, too cute! I must have them!

cveneruso 04-28-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babitoons (Post 16592395)
LOL seriously Chris, is there something you haven't shared with us?! hehehe

there isn't much that I haven't shared, cept maybe my bra size and that info's in the vault.
I have to get a copy of the pic of me working the grill last weekend. Over the years I've complained about how my boobies feel like they're on fire after I've done a few rounds of pancakes. Edna has been promising to make me a potholder bra. Well, she ripped open a bag with 2 huge oven mitts and got some tape out and taped them to me over my apron. Gotta say, it worked. Of course the camp directors call us to come into the diningroom in the middle of making the pancakes and I have to go out there with the bra apron on. Yes, I went. Yes there are many pics.
Like I said, there isn't much I don't share, not much I won't do either.

stampinjewelsd 04-28-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babitoons (Post 16592392)

The new PIs are adorable as usual! Funny thing, my favorite is actually Lather, Rinse, Repeat! The other two are super cute as well but the bath one just makes me smile!

cveneruso 04-28-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegee7617 (Post 16592432)
Eeeeeek! I just went and looked. Too, too cute! I must have them!

I don't even have to look to know I want them. But I did look, as if I could keep away. and yep, I want them.

stampinjewelsd 04-28-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 16592459)
there isn't much that I haven't shared, cept maybe my bra size and that info's in the vault.
I have to get a copy of the pic of me working the grill last weekend. Over the years I've complained about how my boobies feel like they're on fire after I've done a few rounds of pancakes. Edna has been promising to make me a potholder bra. Well, she ripped open a bag with 2 huge oven mitts and got some tape out and taped them to me over my apron. Gotta say, it worked. Of course the camp directors call us to come into the diningroom in the middle of making the pancakes and I have to go out there with the bra apron on. Yes, I went. Yes there are many pics.

I am hoping that we will see this as a scrapbook page Chris!

gabbe 04-28-2010 08:45 AM

YAY Jenni!!!

love this challenge too & i can't wait for all the new adorable stamps-Yippeee!

babitoons 04-28-2010 08:48 AM

Chris that is too funny! But I could totally see Edna coming to your rescue and creating something for you to use, I hope you got plenty of pictures of it!

gabbe 04-28-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 16592459)

too funny!

KelliJo 04-28-2010 09:38 AM

GOOOOOD MORNINGGGG!!!!!

WAHOO JENNI!!!!!

Love the new challenge in a HATE IT sorta way... LOL My simple is usually NOT the "simple" that is needed... :rolleyes:

Off to look at the peeks!!! Oh this release is gonna KILL Me..... LOL

basilefamily 04-28-2010 10:00 AM

Is it Friday yet? this is killing me....
Someone want to wind the clock faster?
working on a little video with GOODIES -- eegads. There aren't enough hours in the day for all the stamping I want to do lately....

Chris LMBO about the oven mitt bra. You crack me up! Thank you too for your sweet card in the mail, my son was so excited because the boys collect those little elastic shape thingies too! He stole it RIGHT OFF THE CARD!

celestial_stamper 04-28-2010 10:00 AM

OK, todays freeze frame got me!

KelliJo 04-28-2010 10:05 AM

SO not simple but it IS using some MFT NUMMIES!!!! That watercolor paper is TOO DIE FOR!!!!!

Vintage~KJ

Thanks for looking!

cveneruso 04-28-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilefamily (Post 16593114)
Is it Friday yet? this is killing me....
Someone want to wind the clock faster?
working on a little video with GOODIES -- eegads. There aren't enough hours in the day for all the stamping I want to do lately....

Chris LMBO about the oven mitt bra. You crack me up! Thank you too for your sweet card in the mail, my son was so excited because the boys collect those little elastic shape thingies too! He stole it RIGHT OFF THE CARD!

If I knew I would have gotten DD to give up a couple more. Funny how they love to get the stuff but they aren't too happy about giving it up.
You know I forgot I had those mitts on, and had them on for hours. Eventually the tape started to break up and that's when I had to part with it.

Stampin'NPA 04-28-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 16593166)
SO not simple but it IS using some MFT NUMMIES!!!! That watercolor paper is TOO DIE FOR!!!!!

Vintage~KJ

Thanks for looking!

What a great card Kelli!!!

Chris, oh my gosh, your story totally cracked me up! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Jenni: Congrats on winning this week! Lucky duck!

KelliJo 04-28-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celestial_stamper (Post 16593121)
OK, todays freeze frame got me!

I KNEW Loveasaurus would getcha!!!! :cool: :mrgreen:

mrupple 04-28-2010 10:35 AM

Congrats Jenn!

Love the card Kim. Simple!! That is such a challenge for ME!

I am with Joanne! Not enough hours to stamp! I love the new release! I am trying to finish everything up. I am going out of town this weekend so I need to be organized! I am going to watch my daughter Lisa's very last college dance show!!

cveneruso 04-28-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrupple (Post 16593392)
Congrats Jenn!

I am with Joanne! Not enough hours to stamp! I love the new release! I am trying to finish everything up. I am going out of town this weekend so I need to be organized! I am going to watch my daughter Lisa's very last college dance show!!

don't forget to bring your tissues.

KelliJo 04-28-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrupple (Post 16593392)
Congrats Jenn!

Oh My!!! I teared up reading this Melody!!!! It's SO sad to see these things come to an end... I will have no more football to watch... SO bummed, but Bub is good with it so I SHALL BE TOO!!!! As long as he's happy....

You tell Miss Lisa to dance like no one is watching!!!!! :mrgreen: She's got a TON of junkies SO proud of her and TOTALLY love her Ma';)

mrupple 04-28-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 16593527)
Oh My!!! I teared up reading this Melody!!!! It's SO sad to see these things come to an end... I will have no more football to watch... SO bummed, but Bub is good with it so I SHALL BE TOO!!!! As long as he's happy....

You tell Miss Lisa to dance like no one is watching!!!!! :mrgreen: She's got a TON of junkies SO proud of her and TOTALLY love her Ma';)

THANK YOU!! Those sweet comments mean a lot to me.

I will be bringing my kleenex Chris. I liked that she kept dancing in college, especially after paying for all those dance lessons! I will miss watching her, but I guess it is time to kick out in the real world!

cveneruso 04-28-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrupple (Post 16593601)
THANK YOU!! Those sweet comments mean a lot to me.

I will be bringing my kleenex Chris. I liked that she kept dancing in college, especially after paying for all those dance lessons! I will miss watching her, but I guess it is time to kick out in the real world!

She can dance as long as she wants. There's lots of studios with classes of adults at night. When I was 30ish I took tap lessons with a bunch of my friends. We had a blast. We had all taken lessons as kids but not since then so none of us were any good but one of the group knew the owner of a studio and he was happy to have us. There was another class of adults who were dancing together for years and they really could hoof. We didn't care that we were goofy compared to them, we were having fun. the teacher even convinced us to be in the recital. What a riot we were. I made my boyfriend and brother come. I wish I knew where those pics went.
See, I really will do just about anything.
Melody, don't let her give it up. That's the stuff that keeps us young.

thecircleguru 04-28-2010 11:42 AM

Congrats Jenni! Hoping to get my own challenge card done this week!

celestial_stamper 04-28-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 16593286)
I KNEW Loveasaurus would getcha!!!! :cool: :mrgreen:

Funny! Jaws munching on children kinda scares me. Makes me wanna chant & wave lavendar around.;)

deborahmegan 04-28-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 16593166)

Vintage~KJ

Thanks for looking!

I know, right?!?! I don't see the watercoloring slowing down over here. AND, if you need a toot---Jo's got a GREAT one!! HERE!!

Left you some love, KJ.

mrupple 04-28-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 16593664)
She can dance as long as she wants. There's lots of studios with classes of adults at night. When I was 30ish I took tap lessons with a bunch of my friends. We had a blast. We had all taken lessons as kids but not since then so none of us were any good but one of the group knew the owner of a studio and he was happy to have us. There was another class of adults who were dancing together for years and they really could hoof. We didn't care that we were goofy compared to them, we were having fun. the teacher even convinced us to be in the recital. What a riot we were. I made my boyfriend and brother come. I wish I knew where those pics went.
See, I really will do just about anything.
Melody, don't let her give it up. That's the stuff that keeps us young.

Thanks! I think she will find a way to keep dancing. She says it is part of her, she is not happy when she isn't dancing and it keeps her in shape.

Recital!! Give you credit girl!