Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Wednesday Stamp Club (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/wednesday-stamp-club-f267/)
-   -   WSC Getting Sketchy #2 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/wednesday-stamp-club-f267/wsc-getting-sketchy-2-a-t516218.html)

stampinjewelsd 01-02-2011 11:19 PM

WSC Getting Sketchy #2

2 Attachment(s)
Are you loving our new weekly sketch? If you missed the details last week, here is a quick recap.

MFT is super excited to announce that Wednesday Stamp Club will now be centered around a weekly sketch. We know your stamping time is precious, and we want you to maintain as much creative freedom as possible.

Sketches are the perfect starting point to a card. Use it as a blueprint, and create a card using the stamp set and supplies that strike your fancy. You can turn to the sketches time and again for creative inspiration.

A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday at midnight on the MFT blog. You'll also find the sketch in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. Our talented Challenge and Design Teams will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for up to a $20 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us in 2011.

Upload your creation to SCS using keyword MFTWSC2 for a chance to win this weeks prize (see above). You have until noon EST Tuesday, January 18th to play along.See all the entries for this week's WSC HERE!

For my card I inked up the adorable new PI Peek-a-Boo stamp set. She is such a cutie, how could anyone resist her! So sweet!

Week 1 winner info: (remember it's always a RANDOM DRAW, so play along and unleash your creative freedom)

Wow I am blown away with the amount of cards are in the gallery from last week's sketch challenge ... 110 last time I looked! You all rocked! thank you for your participation.

The winner for last week's challenge is Rambling Boots. Because you used MFT stamps, you win a $20 gift voucher toward anything in the MFT store. Happy shopping! Remember, the MFT Vip Collection and 2 new la modes stamp sets are coming up on January 18th. ;) Just in case you need some ideas on what to use your moolah for.

Congratulations Jo, will contact you about your prize.

**Inge** 01-03-2011 09:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Another awesome sketch, I' ve had so much fun with this one. Thanks:D

StampOwl 01-03-2011 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my card using this week's sketch. I used the new PI - World's Best Doctor

Joelysmom 01-03-2011 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another great sketch from the MFT gang! Here is my card for Week 2!!

texasjodylynn 01-03-2011 05:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is mine for the week! I loved this sketch! :)

deborahmegan 01-04-2011 11:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Darling samples, girls. Man, these are inspirational!

Attachment 204518

basilefamily 01-09-2011 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am LOVING that we're now on a sketch format! Looking forward to another BEAUTIFUL gallery! You girls all ROCKED last week's sketch... ready for another fun week?

cindy_haffner 01-10-2011 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lovin all your FABULOUS cards girls, I can't wait to see the new projects this week.

lisahenke 01-10-2011 03:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm seriously squealing with each sample! Great work girlies!

AND I can't wait to see this week's gallery. Last week blew me away! I love that we had sooooo many new and old play along! Keep 'em coming!

here's my sample. I feel bad, most of what I used is out of stock, but I guess that's a good thing, right, Kim???!!!!
No worries, I know they'll be back in stock real soon! :)

Bar 01-10-2011 03:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I love sketches! And this one is fabulous! So much fun! Here's mine!

tradergirl 01-10-2011 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I so love everyone's creations with this pretty sketch. I was dying to use this sweet A'la Mode stamp and I got to use the new rose dies, too.

strappystamper 01-10-2011 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Awesome samples, girls!! I LOVE THIS SKETCH!

I used one of my favorite Flopsey stamps!

Attachment 205247

TruCarMa 01-11-2011 06:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh, man! Are you gals ever rocking the weekly sketch challenges! Here's my humble offering...

rohla 01-11-2011 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Right behind you, Carole! Here's one from me...

knightrone 01-11-2011 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my card, LOVE this sketch girls!!

Shel9999 01-11-2011 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
GREAT samples, guys! I love these sketches. :)

Here's mine.

Stamper K 01-11-2011 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine! I did some sewing along the edge of the circle. Thanks for the zig zag tip Chris!

StampOwl 01-11-2011 12:52 PM

Wow I am blown away with the amount of cards are in the gallery from last week's sketch challenge ... 110 last time I looked! You all rocked! thank you for your participation.

The winner for last week's challenge is Rambling Boots

Kharmagirl 01-11-2011 03:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is mine for this week! I had a BLAST with this one!!!

TreasureOiler 01-11-2011 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is mine

cindy_haffner 01-11-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampOwl (Post 17798700)

Congrats Jo!!! And thanks everyone for all your WONDERFUL Creations!!! What FUN looking at all that EYE CANDY in the gallery!!

raduse 01-11-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Congrats Jo!

tradergirl 01-11-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Congrats Jo, what a fabulous card!!! Come on ladies, show us you creations this week again! :p

jennik 01-11-2011 08:41 PM

Man you DT ladies are sooo speedy!! and what great samples!! AMAZING!!! :)
Looking forward to all the lovely-ness in this week's sketch!!

jennik

mrupple 01-11-2011 11:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Loving the new sketch challenge!! Here is my card:

Rambling Boots 01-12-2011 12:08 AM

Wow, I can't believe I won ! How fanatastic is that ?!!! I have received your email Frances and I have emailed you back. I will not have any problems at all spending my $20 but I might just be able to hold myself back from spending it until I've seen the new releases ! hehehe !!

Fantastic sketch for this week too. Can't wait to have a go at this one.

Good luck everyone !

Hugs, Jo xx

StampOwl 01-12-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambling Boots (Post 17801159)
Wow, I can't believe I won ! How fanatastic is that ?!!! I have received your email Frances and I have emailed you back. I will not have any problems at all spending my $20 but I might just be able to hold myself back from spending it until I've seen the new releases ! hehehe !!

Good luck everyone !

Hugs, Jo xx

Congrats again Jo ... have fun spending your prize :)

**Inge** 01-12-2011 12:24 AM

Congrats to you Jo!!! Have fun shopping;)

KelliJo 01-12-2011 12:43 AM

OK so my ITS SNOWING "high" got KILLED a bit ago...I got a call from DH who had DD up at Fastpitch training... yea umm... his POS hit the curb on a Round About and it will NOT ROLL.... :evil: SO... I had to climb in the Yukon drive 35mph on the Interstate to go and pick them up... that is the THIRD WRECK that car has had... 1st two he got rear ended... I think it attracts Drama... I KNEW I didn't like that car from DAY 1 for a reason!!!! :roll:

SO... I'll get Sketchy tomorrow!;)

KelliJo 01-12-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

YAY!! Have fun shopPING!:grin:

StampOwl 01-12-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17801168)
OK so my ITS SNOWING "high" got KILLED a bit ago...I got a call from DH who had DD up at Fastpitch training... yea umm... his POS hit the curb on a Round About and it will NOT ROLL.... :evil: SO... I had to climb in the Yukon drive 35mph on the Interstate to go and pick them up... that is the THIRD WRECK that car has had... 1st two he got rear ended... I think it attracts Drama... I KNEW I didn't like that car from DAY 1 for a reason!!!! :roll:

Glad everyone is ok KJ.

Mirand@ 01-12-2011 05:09 AM

Wednesday Stamp Club, MFTWSC2

Here is my card for this week sketch, Miranda's Scrapcards: Wednesday Stamp Club, MFTWSC2

Hugs, Miranda

Miranda's Scrapcards

nancyt 01-12-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Scary! I'm glad everyone is ok.

nancyt 01-12-2011 05:17 AM

Quote:

Good luck everyone !

Hugs, Jo xx

Congrats Jo!

teegee7617 01-12-2011 05:34 AM

Wowza! All the samples are awesome! What a fun sketch! I already have some ideas running through my mind. Maybe I'll have some time to play after work tonight.

Stamper K 01-12-2011 05:38 AM

Quote:

Good luck everyone !

Hugs, Jo xx

Happy happy shopping!!!!!!!!!! :-)

teegee7617 01-12-2011 05:39 AM

Quote:

Eek! Glad everyone is OK.

I like snow so much better when I don't have to go out in it. I have a standing rule that if I get stuck in my driveway trying to leave for work, I'm just going to leave the car in the drive & go back to bed. So far, I've never had to put the rule into effect - my driveway is easier to get out of than to get in. (Gotten stuck on the way in many, many times. LOL) But I figure, if that's how my day starts out, I might as well just give it up for the day.

cveneruso 01-12-2011 05:53 AM

Quote:

yikes, another reason I hate snow.

deborahmegan 01-12-2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirand@ (Post 17801545)
I also made a card with the sketch of this week but i can not place the link here, i placed him in my galary (sorry for my bad english)

Hugs, Miranda

Bad English?? I understood EVERYTHING. I'm going to go look in your gallery!

cveneruso 01-12-2011 05:56 AM

Congrats Jo, if you do happen to run into any trouble trying to find some things to buy with your prize I know a few gals who can help you figure it out.
I don't know how you judges do it, I took one look at that gallery and was completely intimidated. A lot of beautiful stuff to look at.
AND I can't get over how great the samples are this week. I especially loved the way the pink looked with the kraft on Lisa's card.