Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Wednesday Stamp Club (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/wednesday-stamp-club-f267/)
-   -   Win $20 in MFT Products - Scrap Sketch #5 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/wednesday-stamp-club-f267/win-%2420-mft-products-scrap-sketch-5-a-t567356.html)

stampinjewelsd 01-16-2013 02:28 PM

Win $20 in MFT Products - Scrap Sketch #5

1 Attachment(s)
Welcome to our MFT Scrap Sketch! We are so excited about this new monthly challenge! We are thrilled that you are loving the challenge too!

Each month, we will provide a sketch. Simply follow the sketch and upload your creation to SCS using the proper keyword.

There will be a random draw each month from all the participants who have uploaded their Scrap Samples to SCS using the proper keyword. One winner will be chosen each month and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20.

To play along this month, simply upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTSCRAP5 for a chance to win our monthly prize (see above). You have until noon Monday, March 18th to play along.

See all the entries for this month's MFTSCRAP5 sketch HERE

The winners from the MFTSCRAP4 are
1. MeredeErin - You can see her fabulous page HERE
2. shestamps72 - You can see her fabulous page HERE

1. Sketch

arat 02-10-2013 10:28 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I scrapped some silly pics that my daughter took of herself on the computer. I used several Laina Lamb Document It sets, including the NEW Document It - Right This Way and I also used the NEW Make My Day Stamp set . I also used several Banner STAX Die-namics, the Circle STAX 1 and 2 and the Heart STAX Die-namics. All the details are on my blog HERE
TFL!
Hugs,t

lisahenke 02-11-2013 01:21 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I had fun with soooo many Die-namics and stamps to create this page showing off my sweet boys.

mrupple 02-11-2013 08:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my page based on the sketch, which I love, so fun!

A Paper Melody: MFT'S February Scrap Challenge - Sisters

strappystamper 02-12-2013 07:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine!
Attachment 267905

shestamps72 02-13-2013 03:13 AM

OMG I can't believe I won. Thank you so very much! I can't wait to get going on this next sketch. I was in a scrapping low and these sketches have got me going again. Thank you again!

smadson 02-17-2013 06:51 PM

I am working on this one. :)
Such a pretty one!
Thank you!

smadson 02-25-2013 10:35 AM

Finally able to do things on my laptop! :) It is now a desktop, as the screen died and I had to hook it up to a TV!
Anyway, easier to load photos and copy and paste on here than on my mini iPad!
Here is my page for this sketch.
Aruba

Thank you for the challenge!

iluvscrapping 03-14-2013 01:33 PM

MFTScrap5 Let's Celebrate

Here's my layout for this month's scrap challenge. This was an interesting sketch but fun to play with.

tanyanjazz 03-18-2013 09:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple of my friends encouraged me to join in the fun - here is my take on the sketch!