It's Sabrina here as your hostess for the WTUI challenge this week.
I love beads
~ between seed beads and regular beads I have several small boxes full. And then Michelle reminded me about microbeads, too! I tend to forget about them since you can't thread them or stitch through them
, but they're perfectly fine for this challenge.
If you don't have any beads at all - how about trying the Paper Beads
tutorial in Resources, which is what I have done for my sample. Or see what you can find around the house, as some of the team have done
Other tutorials in Resources here are for Beaded Pens
and Microbeaded Images
- and of course beads are great in shaker cards too.
So whether you choose any of the above, or use real beads and stitch them on or stick them on ~ use some beads on your card today and then come back and link it here. They make fabulous flower centres, seeds, sprinkles on a cupcake - your imagination is the only limit!! It's been a couple of years since we've had this challenge, so I hope you're ready to have fun using beads again this time round.
Be sure to use the keyword WT441 when you're uploading to the gallery.
If you're not sure how to link a card to this thread, here's how:
1. Open 2 windows or tabs: one window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Here's the link to our beautiful beady WT441 gallery.
We have a stunning symphony in purple from Linda to inspire you! I can't believe Linda said she found this hard.
Here is my Beaded Daisy Thoughts