Day/Date: Sunday, September 29, 2013
Time: 1pm EST
We're wrapping up the issuing of challenges with one last challenge, but it may allow you to play several challenges! You have two options for this challenge.
1. Check out the challenges from the Tech Talk Mini-VSBN, choose one that you didn't get to do last time, and complete it. The links for the challenges are listed below.
Spray and Overlay - TechVSBN01
Use It or Lose It - TechVSBN02
Positively Negative - TechVSBN03
Washi What? - TechVSBN04
2. Pick a technique that hasn't been featured yet, and create a layout with it. This allows you to get creative, and maybe will inspire others to try a new technique. Don't forget to include a link or description of your technique when you post your layout!
TechVSBN10 Gallery (will be added once someone plays this challenge!)
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 11:00 PM EST on Saturday, October 5, 2013.
2. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.
3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD TechVSBN10
when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos. You are also welcome to put the keyword for the original challenge so it becomes part of that gallery.
It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors.