Title: Stamping in Scrapbooking
Hostess: JoyceAnn (SCS-AnniePanda)
Day/Date: Sat., Feb.9, 2013
Time: 9 PM est
My discovery of rubber stamps totally changed how I work in scrapbooks over the last 6 or 8 years. I used to rely solely on papers, decorative scissors and stickers to create my pages. There is a larger world out there, and I mean right here within our Splitcoaststampers web site.
Our Sharon gave us a challenge (SIC133) back in September of last year worth repeating. It will allow us to get acquainted, or reacquainted, with our tutorials. Under the category “Tutorials” please find “Stamping in Scrapbooking”
by Jennie Thompson. She lists 27 ways to use stamping on our pages.
: Look at her list and choose ways to use stamps on your page. Be brave and try at least two of the 27.
Here is the link
to original challenge for more ideas.
Here is the link to our LoveVSBN10 Gallery
NEED TO KNOW:
1. You have a cumulative total of 2 working hours to complete the challenge. Be Fair.
2. Upload your creation with KEYWORD LoveVSBN10
by 10:00 PM EST, Sunday, February 17, 2013, to be considered for VSBN Recognition.
3. Please describe your experience with this challenge to add stamping to your layout in your upload description.
4. Post a link to your creation in this
chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
5. You can also include KEYWORD SIC133
so your creation will appear in the original challenge's gallery.
Do all of the above and you can smile. Leave some LOVE comments for your fellow scrappers and we all can smile!