: ABC/123 VSBN: Letters Y/Z
: Tracy (stampin-sunnychick)
: Sunday, September 25, 2011
: 8 PM EST
AWESOME job EVERYONE! You made it to the end...Y and Z! YIPPEEE
I hope you have enjoyed A-X and are ready to finish up. Let's get started.
Y and Z..."now I sang my ABC's, won't you sing again with me?" LOL
Since this is what I keep thinking of my hubby and I come up with Your Bests. When you think of the end of something you either want to start over again (sing it again) or reflect on the end results (Z). Maybe you want to share it with someone (sing it again with me).
Y is Your Bests
- anything in Your Life that was special or memorable that you have hid away in your heart...now put it on a page to last a lifetime.
Z is Zany for our wild card
...not much you can do with Z's so we need to be creative in our thinking. With a wild card you get options. You can choose Zany to end this book or Wild Card (anything) to end with a card that you have received that was treasured from someone you cherish. Add the card to your page if you so choose.
Music notes or wavy lines in your background. Music is a huge part of my life as I am sure it is yours. Create wavy lines or music notes on your page. This can be done with paper, hand drawn, anything goes.
Use black on your page (music notes are black =). Either to accent photos by matting or layering or as accents.
Ahh our Wild Card...Grab a cool shape (embellishment, letters, whatever enhances the beauty of your page) that will add interest, contrast, or flow with your wavy lines or music notes.
Quick Challenge View
1. Music Notes or Wavy lines as part of your BG.
2. Use black on your page.
3. Embellish with Cool Shapes.
Here is my sample page: (See Attached for Z)
Here is the GALLERY for this challenge... LETTERS Y & Z
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011
using the correct Keyword (Fall11VSBN13
). Each letter can be represented as an upload either individuall or as a double page spread.
2. You have a total 2 working hours to complete the challenge (the concept is you can complete 1 page for each letter represented using the challenge as a guide). For contest purposes, 1 'Letter' per participant per challenge will be eligible to earn award/recognition. For example: if you complete 2+ 'A' indivdual pages for this challenge, and upload each of them to the gallery you can only win one award/recognition for only one of your pages; other 'A' pages are part of the gallery to share but cannot win any award/recognition. If you upload a double page spread for 1 Letter as one upload, it will be considered one upload; please do not upload the pages individually or they will not be considered a double page spread.
3. It is the VSBN Challenge Host's decision to award/recognize pages that best represent her challenge based on the criteria in the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted his/her challenge in your Upload Description.
4. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD: Fall11VSBN13
when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors.