Challenge Title: Fools Who Dream
Hostess: tessaduck (Brenda)
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2 P. M. EST
My challenge to you: Take inspiration from the Oscar-nominated song, Audition: The Fools Who Dream
, from La La Land.
Imagine: Late 60's, blowing soap bubbles out the window of a Ford Fairlane, bellowing "Carpe Diem, Seize the Day-- Blow Ye Bubbles While Ye May," en route to play in the People's Fountain. That may have been my "Fools Who Dream" event...
I consider myself to be a pragmatic, practical, responsible (boring) person. This memory is precious to me.
Don't worry-- I wasn't driving. However, there was a bottle of cheap wine in the air vent, cooling, for later consumption.
Here's the lyrics: The Fools Who Dream
There's plenty of potential with these lyrics. I'm picturing a get well card from the phrase "She spent a month sneezing..." I can't wait to see what inspires you.
View the gallery for this challenge: HERE
View the April Fool’s Gallery: HERE
View the April Fool’s Challenge Thread: HERE
Many thanks to all of my fellow hostesses for their wonderful sample cards for my challenge!
1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Sunday, April 9.
2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
3. We have a special gallery for the April Fool's VSN.
a) From the"Main Gallery" drop down list on the first page of the up loader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery drop down list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery drop down list choose April Fool's - it's the very top of the list.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!
It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!