Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-21-2007, 05:25 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rule clarification

I was wondering if the coordinators could clarify something for me. I just got a PM from Holly inviting everyone to post additional cards for her challenge until the posting deadline and it made me wonder if we were normally only supposed to upload one project for each challenge. I did 2 Friday night for Holly's so I'm ok but had thought I might do some addt'l ones for the sketch challenge but don't want to do things incorrectly. Thanks!

Peg
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-22-2007, 08:03 AM   #2  
PAPER SCAPER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by p7eggycView Post
I was wondering if the coordinators could clarify something for me. I just got a PM from Holly inviting everyone to post additional cards for her challenge until the posting deadline and it made me wonder if we were normally only supposed to upload one project for each challenge. I did 2 Friday night for Holly's so I'm ok but had thought I might do some addt'l ones for the sketch challenge but don't want to do things incorrectly. Thanks!

Peg
Normally VSN challenges ask that you only do one card per challenge but they must be changing some rules for the mini VSN. Be sure and check the rules the night of the big VSN event and it will probably be one per challenge.

For any other challenge posted to SCS you can do as many as you wish and link them to the challenge thread and it's never to late to do a challenge for the first time. So start at #1 if you like!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peg~ For the General VSN there usually isn't time to do more than one subission for a challenge so most only do one. There are so many challenges that are posted in such a short period of time and a submission deadline of <36 hours that you would really have to be pumping them out to get multiples done.

For the Mini-VSN's we have opened up the submission deadline to 2 weeks and there are no time limits on the creation of the cards...so go ahead and do as many as you like and submit them all. The more the merrier.

If you need more clarification just let us know.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #4  
Sassy Sarcastic Stamper

Peg ~ Roxie and Kimme are both correct. For the mini challenges you may make more than one card, since there are no time limits. During the regular VSN, since each challenge only allows you 45 minutes to make a card, and they are posted at one hour intervals, you really wouldn't have time to make more than one. If after VSN is over, and you still would like to make more, go right ahead. We just ask that during the actual event you limit yourself.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-22-2007, 02:23 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks everyone! That's what I thought but then I thought I better make sure. Have a great evening!

Peg
Reply With Quote Likes