Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Virtual Stamp Night Archive (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-stamp-night-archive-f327/)
-   -   SEP12VSND ~ Friday, Sept 21st ~ 8:00pm EST ~ Let's Get Physical! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-stamp-night-archive-f327/sep12vsnd-%7E-friday-sept-21st-%7E-8-00pm-est-%7E-lets-get-physical-t561415.html)

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 03:59 PM

SEP12VSND ~ Friday, Sept 21st ~ 8:00pm EST ~ Let's Get Physical!
 
2 Attachment(s)
Title: Phys Ed- Let's Get Physical!
Hostess: scrappy_carla (Carla)
Keyword: SEP12VSND
Day/Date: Friday, Sept 21st
Time: 8:00pm EST

How many of you remember having to take PE or Phys Ed in school? Some of you may even remember having to wear a uniform and lining up for exercises! Jumping Jacks, Toe Touches, Side Bends, etc! Others might remember playing kick ball, dodge ball, basketball, or even those horrible forced dance lessons where we had to partner up with a BOY! Those were the days! I was thrilled when I got older and could count marching band and dance team as my PE requirement!

My challenge is for you to make a project that has a reference to some ACTIVITY! You can use any sports-related theme, dancing, running, sports equipment (for example golf clubs), polo, scuba diving, cheerleading, marching band (musical instruments are fine), anything that is recognizable as a form of exercise!


VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE: SEPVSND12

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday September 24th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, SEP12VSND when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

First sample is mine. The second is by meerkat3

alicaz 09-21-2012 04:03 PM

what a fun challenge Carla! Making cards with exercise theme is better than actually doing any exercise! Hope I have some suitable stamps... ;)

LuvLee 09-21-2012 04:04 PM

http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...studsmatta.gif Wheeeee!!!!!

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 04:05 PM

I bet you have some House Mouse ones running or something...or ballerinas?
Quote:

Originally Posted by alicaz (Post 19702102)
what a fun challenge Carla! Making cards with exercise theme is better than actually doing any exercise! Hope I have some suitable stamps... ;)


alicaz 09-21-2012 04:09 PM

I have the same mousie with weights you used... maybe also some mice skiing, have to got dig in the stash :)

Annie's Pantry 09-21-2012 04:12 PM

I am so glad I am off tonight and decided to check-in. I haven't stopped by for awhile now and I am in the mood to stamp a little tonight and dropped by to look for a fun new challenge. AND we have a virtual stamp night... How cool is this?! :) :) :)

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 04:13 PM

Yep, perfect timing! This is where all the fun people are tonight!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's Pantry (Post 19702130)
I am so glad I am off tonight and decided to check-in. I haven't stopped by for awhile now and I am in the mood to stamp a little tonight and dropped by to look for a fun new challenge. AND we have a virtual stamp night... How cool is this?! :) :) :)


tessaduck 09-21-2012 04:18 PM

Here's mine:

SEP12VSND marching band by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I "cheated" and used a sticker. Forgive me.

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 04:20 PM

Hey that is a cool sticker! PERFECT for this challenge! Love it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessaduck (Post 19702146)
Here's mine:

SEP12VSND marching band by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I "cheated" and used a sticker. Forgive me.


meerkat3 09-21-2012 04:28 PM

HA, I just had an idea for another card for this challenge. :D

meerkat3 09-21-2012 04:28 PM

PS: Stoopid song in in my head...

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 04:29 PM

Let's get physical- physical- I wanna get physical???

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat3 (Post 19702176)
PS: Stoopid song in in my head...


Margscardcrazy 09-21-2012 04:30 PM

Great challenge Carla, one for the boys this time, really loved doing this one.
Here it is, Way to Go Cheers

alicaz 09-21-2012 04:31 PM

ooohhh, that kind of physical?!! ...sorry, no stamps like that

...btw..is shopping considered exercise? it can be very exhausting!! ;)

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 04:32 PM

Now I have Olivia Newton-John in a leotard in my head.

I guess shopping can burn calories....

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicaz (Post 19702186)
ooohhh, that kind of physical?!! ...sorry, no stamps like that

...btw..is shopping considered exercise? it can be very exhausting!! ;)


ambouth 09-21-2012 04:33 PM

YIPPEE!! Totally forgot it was VSN tonight til I logged on to check a template! Here's my card: Random Boy Birthday by ambouth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TFL!

alicaz 09-21-2012 04:34 PM

just kidding.. don't want to get your challenge of track ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappy_carla (Post 19702188)

I guess shopping can burn calories....


MaryR917 09-21-2012 04:34 PM

this was such a fun challenge Carla-and your card is so cute-the gallery will be filled with lots of fun cards I'm sure

tygerpaws11 09-21-2012 04:34 PM

Here is mine... gotta love me some penguins & my iphone, so this was a TOTAL fit for me! SEP12VSND, Penguin Dancing by tygerpaws11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tygerpaws11 09-21-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicaz (Post 19702186)
ooohhh, that kind of physical?!! ...sorry, no stamps like that

...btw..is shopping considered exercise? it can be very exhausting!! ;)

ABSOLUTELY!!!

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 04:54 PM

That penguin is too cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tygerpaws11 (Post 19702197)
Here is mine... gotta love me some penguins & my iphone, so this was a TOTAL fit for me! SEP12VSND, Penguin Dancing by tygerpaws11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers


Beate 09-21-2012 04:54 PM

What a cute challenge. I have my "Physical" activity in my sentiment. I hope that's alright.

This is my last challenge for today. I don't like to stamp or take pictures in "lamp light", even if it's an ottlite. See you tomorrow!

Dance

meerkat3 09-21-2012 05:20 PM

I played again! Let's Get Physical

scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 05:40 PM

:mrgreen: I hope everyone was exercising during the SCS break!

casep 09-21-2012 05:41 PM

Well, I didn't have any sports stamps, so I used dingbats. Here's my card:
Soccer Star pgc by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

alicaz 09-21-2012 05:46 PM

my heart felt like I'm exercising! I almost got a heart attack - thing must crash 2 minutes before my challenge goes live! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappy_carla (Post 19702306)
:mrgreen: I hope everyone was exercising during the SCS break!


scrappy_carla 09-21-2012 05:48 PM

So cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by casep (Post 19702312)
Well, I didn't have any sports stamps, so I used dingbats. Here's my card:
Soccer Star pgc by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers


Annie's Pantry 09-21-2012 06:28 PM

Making the card was easy and fun... Trying to figure out how to upload a photo from my new IPAD was a drag! But here we go... My card!

Party Kids - SEP12VSND

scrappy_carla 09-22-2012 04:45 AM

Good Morning!

alicaz 09-22-2012 05:35 AM

Hi carla, here is my card - I actually found a Baseball player image in my stash! :)
SEP12VSND - Baseball Ian

tygerpaws11 09-22-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicaz (Post 19702984)
Hi carla, here is my card - I actually found a Baseball player image in my stash! :)
SEP12VSND - Baseball Ian

Gotta love the stash! :)

jojot 09-22-2012 06:06 AM

Here is my....

SK8R Dude

thanks for looking

muzbysmom 09-22-2012 07:09 AM

Here's my card for this challenge:

SEP12VSND LL's Lets Get Physical T & E by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The only image I could round up that involved any form of exercise is skating and it's an adorable image of Magnolia Tilda and Edward.

scrappy_carla 09-22-2012 07:50 AM

So cute- that's one of the images I thought would be perfect for this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzbysmom (Post 19703167)
Here's my card for this challenge:

SEP12VSND LL's Lets Get Physical T & E by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The only image I could round up that involved any form of exercise is skating and it's an adorable image of Magnolia Tilda and Edward.


eggette 09-22-2012 07:50 AM

This is so fun!! I am so glad I had the time last night join in the VSN!!

Here is my Let's Get Physical card! VSN - Let's Get Physical by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eggette 09-22-2012 08:48 AM

Let's Get Physical - wow I love it! I hope they keep Phys Ed in classes forever - although I wasn't a lover of gym class....oh those uniforms...yikes!! LOL!

VSN - Let's Get Physical by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

naturecoastcrafter 09-22-2012 08:58 AM

Thought I was done for on this challenge, but:

Perfect Summer by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sarahzoe 09-22-2012 09:54 AM

Getting physical right now as i try to catch up. Here's mine: SEP12VSND Soccer by sarahzoe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler 09-22-2012 10:05 AM

Great challenge~
Here's my golfing card:
Fore You

Thanks for looking!

ravengirl 09-22-2012 01:10 PM

I'm getting physical with some cycling!

Biking Thoughts


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:39 AM.