Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2006, 03:01 PM   #1  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow March VSN Rules

Rules for March VSN

Playing

Each player must complete their challenge within 45 minutes. This is on the honor system so please play fair!

No double-duty entries are allowed in this VSN. This means you cannot combine 2 or more challenges into one card.

Only one entry per person allowed per challenge.

There will be no bonus challenges... the challenges will be every 45 minutes, and will be identified with sequential letters.

If you are unable to complete a challenge while VSN is happening, you are welcome to complete it after VSN is over… just don’t spend longer than the 45 minute time limit on the challenge. If you want to be considered for prizes, be sure to follow the uploading rules for deadlines.

Participants do not need to complete all of the challenges to play.

Participants do not need to donate to the March VSN Prize Pool to play.

There are no vendor restrictions! You can use products made by any company, this is not just a "Stampin Up" event!

Uploading
All entries MUST have "MARVSN( )" as the keywords. This is how the judges will find all of the entries for their challenge. EXAMPLE: "MARVSNA" or "MARVSNX." Please use all caps when entering your VSN code into keywords.

All entries for the VSN Tailgate party from Friday must be uploaded with the appropriate keyword by NOON MT on Saturday, March 25th.

All entries for the regular VSN from Saturday must be uploaded with the appropriate keyword by NOON MT on Sunday, March 26th.

Prizes
Each hostess will select 3 winners in categories of their own choosing plus a few alternatives in the event of a duplicate winner. Hostesses will have from noon on Sunday until 5pm on Monday to vote for winners of their challenge. Hostesses will then notify the coordinators of their selections. The coordinators will then check for duplicate winners and make any adjustments if necessary.

The winners will be announced by 7 PM MT on Tuesday, March 28th.

There will be no “People’s Choice” category.

Each participant will only be eligible for one prize during VSN. The Coordinators (Wagonwheelorchard and jen9853) are ineligible for prizes.

Hostesses are not eligible for their round but may participate in all other rounds.

Questions?

Please post them in this thread:

Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by jen9853; 02-21-2006 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Update
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Glitter Guru

I have a question. I am new to the computer, and so far I haven't learned how to get my pictures off my camera and into the computer. After that I've got to see about uploading a card to SCS. My question is, if I don't get all this perfected by VSN, can I still participate at home? What do I need to do since the thread is closed once it starts? Please pm me. Thank you. I have started this week to do the challenges.
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmama BoBo
I have a question. I am new to the computer, and so far I haven't learned how to get my pictures off my camera and into the computer. After that I've got to see about uploading a card to SCS. My question is, if I don't get all this perfected by VSN, can I still participate at home? What do I need to do since the thread is closed once it starts? Please pm me. Thank you. I have started this week to do the challenges.
I will PM, but here is a link to the "questions" thread. That thread is more likely to get a quick answer...

Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Matboard Maniac

Default How do you know what supplies you need?

This is going to be my first VSN. How do you know what supplies you will need, such as buttons, shrinky-dink stuff, etc. Do you get an idea of what you will need or are you just expected to have the supplies?
Thanks for your help
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by str8cutter
This is going to be my first VSN. How do you know what supplies you will need, such as buttons, shrinky-dink stuff, etc. Do you get an idea of what you will need or are you just expected to have the supplies?
Thanks for your help
Hi Kelly-

Here is a link for the thread where you can post questions: Forums at Splitcoaststampers

I'm going to copy your question and answer it there... that way in case anyone else is wondering the same thing, they will get the answer also!

Jen