Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree206Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #3921
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannep575 View Post
Oh Diana I hate to see the first one go!!! She has really grown on me and I love her in that role!
Whose body is Sharon going to see?????!!!!!!
Not so sure about Nick and Phyllis. I used to really like him but I think he has turned into such a dope when it comes to Phyllis. And Phyllis.... would love to see her get what is coming to her!!! She just keeps getting out of mess after mess after mess.....
To me, Nick is the character with the most wasted potential on the show. I mean, what has he done in ages of any consequence?? I think they could make him the next Victor... groom him to take over, give him power, give him self confidence, etc. Being with Phyllis makes him such a wet rag. I'm not saying Sharon is the answer, but someone else, someone stronger...
Old 09-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #3922
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh Diana I hate to see the first one go!!! She has really grown on me and I love her in that role!
Whose body is Sharon going to see?????!!!!!!
Not so sure about Nick and Phyllis. I used to really like him but I think he has turned into such a dope when it comes to Phyllis. And Phyllis.... would love to see her get what is coming to her!!! She just keeps getting out of mess after mess after mess.....
Totally echoing everything you said here!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #3923
Stazon Splitcoast

I missed so many days last week that I decided to just watch the show today without catching up first. OMG- I must have missed a LOT! So much going on now!! A lot does not make sense so maybe I need to go back and watch a few episodes. Gosh, some days you can miss and miss but it all comes together like there was never a gap. Not today though!

I so hope Jack is okay in all of this but I think they are going to make Tucker a real SOB for a while, don't you? And I wonder what Sharon will do- pretend the body IS that of her husband? If she IDs him and they fall for it, (like anyone working in the morgue including the coroner wouldn't know what well known Victor Newman looks like!) then she will inherit everything, as Tucker pointed out. She's not going to want to give that up if she doesn't have to.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #3924
Mad Swapper

watching yesterday's show - victor is not really dead right???? altho i can sure see hoe billy and gen will need to leave after it gets out that they could have gotten him home before all this happened.....
Old 09-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #3925
Mad Swapper

ok whew i knew it couldn't be! lololol!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #3926
Watercolor Wizard

Sad news especially since I know so much of us have liked her in her new role:

Bonnie Franklin fighting pancreatic cancer | Comcast
Old 09-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #3927
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the restless

STOP THE PRESSES: What the....how in the world did they come up with telling everyone that Victor has died? First of all Victor had no id on him, and did not know who he was.How would some strangers on the docks identify him as Victor Newman, when he has been sitting around with them calling himself Christian., So how did they jump to the conculusion that Victor Newman was on the docks?

Sloppy writing on the part of the writers big time. I suspect his horse threw him causing the amnesia, and he lost his id during this time. They did not even try to claim that they found someone with his id in their pocket after the explosion
Now logically would they not wonder ( police) how someone of his fame wound up on the docks, and no one recognizing such a famous Billionaire supposedly know world wide with all his conglomerates.This is once again another stupid Goof part of the writers and I just hate when they do this.

This is the same show that had him father a child after having a vasectomy ( 3 OR 4)which they had to concoct a story explaining this reversal) after many people posted about this goof on the ( Sony) Home site of Y& R some time back.

Just venting, but man oh man it bugs me when they gloss over stuff like this even if it is a soap..the people in charge must think the viewers change as often os the writers and dont know the history of this show.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #3928
Die Cut Diva

I htought Genevieve called Billy and Billy came to the press conference with the news.

Bonnie
Old 09-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #3929
Insane Embellisher

Genevieve called Billy.

I can't believe that Sharon is denying another persons family of knowing what happened to their loved one by not telling anyone that the body wasn't Victor. That is just cruel!!! I hope the kids can get to the morgue BEFORE they cremate the body... Hello, look for a scar on the chest since Victor had a new heart put in... Sometimes TV can be so hard to deal with.

10,000th episode of Y&R on Thursday... Victor will miraculously get his full memory back and swoop in on Thursday to surprise everyone...
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap

Last edited by Quilling_Queen; 09-25-2012 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Additional wording
Old 09-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #3930
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampnf1n View Post
I htought Genevieve called Billy and Billy came to the press conference with the news.

Bonnie
We don't know who she called as no one answered the call. However billy called her and asked her to keep quiet .

No one even knew that victor was Dead as they were still moving in slow motion ,when Billy appeared at the press conference. So how did he know victor was dead no one saw a body to identify "Christian".Thats what's so crazy, he just comes and announces that Victor is dead, one would assume he was identified at the scene, or why say someone is dead before its been Confirmed....just nuts.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #3931
Insane Embellisher

we never saw her call billy or heard her speak to him after the explosion,so we don't know if she told him Victor was dead, because they were still Bringing in victims ,and she never saw a body either.At least we never saw anyone identify or say on the show that christian was killed in the explosion......As I recall both her calls to Billy and Tucker were while Vic was still alive ,and they wanted confirmation from her that he was still there as I recall.Then Kaboom!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #3932
Mad Swapper

i thought billy was AT the scene during the explosion? but yea i still don't know how they knew he was dead.

and sharon is going to marry tucker WTH? altho i did like her line in the previews tomorrow - going o be a great day. i bury one husband and then get a shiny new one. that made me laugh.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #3933
Mad Swapper

OH and it DID occur to me that either billy or tucker may have known he wasn't really dead. i forget what made me think that. and why didn't gen tell billy that when he called? they have to keep him safe and he needs medical attention? hello? he is victor newman. they could easily get a jet and team of people to swoop in there and extract him like some kind of military operation. dumb dumb dumb
Old 09-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #3934
Forum Fanatic

Heather, If Victor gets his memory back and comes back on Thursday to the newleyweds!!!!! THAT will be awesome!!! Getting good!! Hope they keep it up in spite of some of the crazyness with everyone finding out he was dead....
Old 09-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #3935
Insane Embellisher

I guess they have dispensed the waiting time in Wisconsin .Remember when Nick and Phyllis had to wait 6 months after getting his divorce from Sharon. maybe of your spouse dies all they need is a death cert????????????

getting ready to watch here on Satellite ,and would not surprise me if it ends with them in front of a preacher in Vegas.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #3936
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by canada goose View Post
I guess they have dispensed the waiting time in Wisconsin .Remember when Nick and Phyllis had to wait 6 months after getting his divorce from Sharon. maybe of your spouse dies all they need is a death cert????????????

getting ready to watch here on Satellite ,and would not surprise me if it ends with them in front of a preacher in Vegas.
Yeah, but I don't think the death cert. is an immediate thing, either....

I still think that pre-nup is going to show up somewhere.... Vic had to have a second copy...
Old 09-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #3937
Insane Embellisher

Oh wow wow, I predicted to hubby how the show might end and I was right! No I am not talking about the wedding. ... Doing the happy dance. Lol
Old 09-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #3938
Insane Embellisher

I think I know how Victor will dump Sharon. After they got back from their wedding he suggested they go for a horse back ride........HE did not return ..ergo they did not consummate the wedding. That is grounds for an annulment. remember how she was crying telling tucker it was her wedding night and no groom.I think No worries now about any pre nup as I think this would trump all.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #3939
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I think I know how Victor will dump Sharon. After they got back from their wedding he suggested they go for a horse back ride........HE did not return ..ergo they did not consummate the wedding. That is grounds for an annulment. remember how she was crying telling tucker it was her wedding night and no groom.I think No worries now about any pre nup as I think this would trump all.
Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmmmmmmm........
LOVIN' IT!!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #3940
Stazon Splitcoast

HAha, I can't believe I am actually glad I had to cancel my plans for a day at disneyland tomorrow, lol! My DD is sick so we will have to hang out at home. At least then I can see the show which I CAN NOT WAIT FOR!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #3941
Insane Embellisher

Its going to be great, and its not even the end of the week so no cliffhangers.They certainly seem to be moving the storylines along quickly, as they could have dragged this out even longer ...snore. Now we just have to get Paul cleared and find that knife.

I still wonder if Ryder posed as a woman to get Daisy out of Fairview, oy I just thought that what if it was Patty Cakes???????? No, they would have called Paul by now to tell him she was missing.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #3942
Swapper of the Month - July 2013

I'm loving this crazy Sharon. She is really going to get messed up on victors return.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #3943
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
I'm loving this crazy Sharon. She is really going to get messed up on victors return.
Yep- Sharon is driving me NUTS- and it's awesome, lol! I love hating her, haha!
I think Tucker is better being a jerk, too. He's much more fun to hate.
As for Billy- is he not leaving the show after all? Now, I love to love him, so hopefully he stays and hopefully he stays "good"

I guess I do need to go back and watch what I missed last week to fill in some blanks. Didn't even know Daisy got out.
ANd yeah- enough with this missing knife already. And Eden's memory loss. Time to move on with all of that. Then we can get back to Victor's memory loss- or lack of
Old 09-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #3944
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Its going to be great, and its not even the end of the week so no cliffhangers.They certainly seem to be moving the storylines along quickly, as they could have dragged this out even longer ...snore. Now we just have to get Paul cleared and find that knife.

I still wonder if Ryder posed as a woman to get Daisy out of Fairview, oy I just thought that what if it was Patty Cakes???????? No, they would have called Paul by now to tell him she was missing.

I forgot about Ryder...perfect solution..and maybe he has the knife cause he was in the room to actually kill Ricki, but Paul beat him to it!....(that is a total wild guess)

Today we get to see the 10,000th show so it should be a good one...maybe one of us Canucks will post some spoilers for you...although we know how Y'all feel about that (wink)

Can't wait till later to see what happens...it should be a great show!!!!

my gallery
My Blog
Old 09-26-2012, 07:09 AM   #3945
Insane Embellisher

Here is what I would write for the next few scenes;

1. When the preacher asks" if anyone has just cause why Tucker and Sharon should not be married", a voice comes from the back of the church...."I do" and its Victor. Of course he could also say " Honey I"m home!" hee hee

2. Abby is so mad and of course she has a hate on for Sharon, so here is another scene: Abby tires to grab the Urn with Victors ashes from Sharon, and in the ensueing struggle the top comes off,
an the remains are all over sharon.....good work Abby!

3. We see a close up of Sharon sitting alone and she hears a voice " Dam Girl, this is some fine mess you have gotten yourself into" .....pan camera and who do we see but Ghost Dru sitting there filing her nails cracking gum.

Of course she is there to keep Ghost John company between visitations......laughing my fool head of. Thinking of the time when Marge/Kay popped out of that coffin.

Think i will take up writing soaps
Old 09-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #3946
Mad Swapper

omgosh sharon is HILARIOUS!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #3947
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via MSN to princessdi69 Send a message via Yahoo to princessdi69

I was giggling at Abby during the church service. Thank goodness I had to cancel my afternoon plans for tomorrow. I don't want to miss ole Vic's return...
Old 09-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #3948
Mad Swapper

i agree - that was funny
Old 09-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #3949

Abby in the church was classic. Very very funny.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #3950
Forum Fanatic

Best. Funeral. Ever.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #3951
Insane Embellisher

saw some departures in a soap mg maybe they have Already been posted

Sophia.....reoccurring status

Lily .......contract dispute appear somewhat resolved so no recast at this time

Kyle .....appears to be going to have a spot on vampire diaries

Adam ... Looks like he may be going to prime time he ...he twitted "its an amazing opportunity"

have not seen Gloria or Jeffry for some time not to mention Chelsea's mother or Esther, Sarge. read that Harmony and Abby are Leaving some time back and still no word if Jill will be offered her job back.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #3952

Spoiler time....
Some of you made some good guesses. Victor ... did show up at the church and surprised a very happy Nikki and a not so happy Sharon who had just exchanged vows with Tucker.
Sharon ... remained silly the entire show....
Danny R. shows up tomorrow's show looks promising the clip showed Sharon's mom at the door.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #3953

remember don't quote me.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #3954
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Best. Funeral. Ever.
i couldn't agree more!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #3955
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
remember don't quote me.
but I want to so bad

today I'll get to watch when I'm in the chair at the dentist.
member #1989

if you don't talk to your cat about catnip who will?
Old 09-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #3956

Good times Dawn, good times.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #3957
Mad Swapper

victor and nikki make me want to puke more every time they get back together
Old 09-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #3958
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 View Post
victor and nikki make me want to puke more every time they get back together
I said this exact same thing to one of my coworkers today!!!! OMG how many times is this going to happen!!! Wonder if there will be yet another big wedding for them where they will profess their undying love for each other !
Old 09-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #3959
Stazon Splitcoast

OKay- call me crazy but I am a die hard Victor-Nikki fan! I absolutely LOVED seeing them together!!!

And yes- Abby was totally hilarious at the funeral!
Old 09-28-2012, 05:07 AM   #3960
Mad Swapper

i like them being together - what is annoying is the break up get together break up get together that gets old and makes it barf-fest