Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 03:37 AM   #2001
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahstampart View Post
I haven't seen today's show yet, but I have to say this whole think with Billy (from what I know at this point) is just too stupid. I don;t care *who* Victor is, do you really think if Billy went for "help" and called the cops that Victor could really do anything to him? Actually Billy might have more on Victor in that if Victoria found out Victor blackmailed him to keep him away from her, that would be the end of the father daughter relationship. It really could become a "who-will-keep-who-away-from-Victoria" situation?

And Kay- well I am NOT happy about this! Do they think in order for us to still like her they have to make her a witch again? Please. We all love Katharine! She is not "boring" or anything. She just fine as a a class act matriarch! No need to make us hate her!

I don't have a problem with Tucker either. I am not crazy about him, but he's okay. And I think he has potential to be liked even more.

AGREE!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:43 AM   #2002
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampnf1n View Post
And why is Billy going along with it? Billy doesnt do anything anyone says. Why doesnt he just show up at the hospital and do what he needs to do. It doesnt make sense.

Bonnie

I agree. Something was said about him having to "go back". I wonder if the imprisonment was for real?

But if $$$$ is the issue to pay off these people....He has it,Vicki has A LOT of it,Jack,Ashley and Tracy have it.

The story line is crazy at this point.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #2003
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
What the heck would Victor have on Billy to keep him away from his daughter and Victoria?

Better yet....What does he have on Devon?

Maybe Devon needs to know Tucker is his dad so he can go toe-to-toe with Victor.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:11 PM   #2004
Pearl-ExPert

Here is what we know....Rebecca's top 10!

1. Gloria and Colin in the wine cellar...a match made in hell....and what will Colin find in the safe? and what will Glo bug do when she sees whatever is in that safe?
2. Abi is a spoiled brat who needs to get over her obsession of hating Tucker...
3. Billy did something really, really bad in Asia...Victor knows...I am sure by the end of the week we will all know! Any guesses on what he could have done that is so bad is is bowing to Victor's demands??
4. Devon and Abi are getting close...wait till they find out they may be step siblings...
5. Sharon and the courtroom trauma will be on tomorrow....
6. Victor is a mean S.O.B....and will never change...
7. Poor Kevin....keeping a secret this big will be a challenge for him.
8. We know that Sam is headed out...so heartbreak will likely be the reason he makes a quick retreat back to the sheep.
9. Vicky...Vicky...will you forgive Billy? or will you flip flop and forgive that SOB who fathered you?
10...and what we all know for sure...no matter how terrible the writing and how ticked off we get with characters..we are hooked...and while we may not watch everyday, we keep coming back....I am glad ALL OF YOU take time to play along....

my gallery
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #2005
Forum Fanatic

Rebecca, Truer words were never spoken!!! We complain about stupid storylines, stupid characters, characters we can't stand and characters we LOVE!!! We always come back

I really can't imagine what Billy could have done that is making him do what the mustache is telling him to do.
Yep, poor Kevin!!! That's a big ole secret!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #2006
Stazon Splitcoast

Rebecca- LOVED your post!
I, too am so glad we all keep watching- and keep coming to our thread!

As for Billy.... LOVE him still so whatever he did I hope it was only "stupid" and not something super bad that would flaw his character, kwim? And I hope Vicky forgives him. As for her relationship with her father... if she walks, Victor totally deserves it!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Old 09-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #2007
Watercolor Wizard

Yeah, Rebecca... you should write for Soap Opera Digest! Bet you have NEVER received a compliment that big, huh? LOL ( but really... I love your stuff!)
Old 09-20-2011, 04:31 AM   #2008
Die Cut Diva

Seriously, how in the world are they going to get Billy's bone marrow and pretend its Kevin's? That is so stupid.

Do you think Gloria will be like "thats impossible"? They kinda made a big deal about Gloria saying she was going to be the match.

I am ready for Victor to be gone. I hope this is the writing on the wall and he is retiring from the show.

Bonnie
Old 09-20-2011, 05:30 AM   #2009
Insane Embellisher

I loved the scene yesterday when Billy read Vicki's e-mail and he had that dream........wish it had been real

What could he have done? Can't be worse than your father having you arrested on your wedding day or black mailing your husband to stay away from you and his daughter who could die if he doesn't help her..........
Old 09-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #2010
Mad Swapper

I really hate the direction they are taking Katherine. She is really getting witchy. I love her fiesty, not like this.

Billy just needs to go to Delia. Victor needs to get over himself, but we know he won't.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #2011
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynamom View Post
Yeah, Rebecca... you should write for Soap Opera Digest! Bet you have NEVER received a compliment that big, huh? LOL ( but really... I love your stuff!)
Agreed! I never know if I should stop here to read first or actually watch the episode first...
Old 09-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #2012
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedah View Post
I loved the scene yesterday when Billy read Vicki's e-mail and he had that dream........wish it had been real

What could he have done? Can't be worse than your father having you arrested on your wedding day or black mailing your husband to stay away from you and his daughter who could die if he doesn't help her..........
I really am curious to what it could be. Hope it's good and not something lame.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #2013
Stazon Splitcoast

I think Steffy on Bold and the Beautiful has the same hair dresser that Victoria has... at least now Steffy got rid of the brown patches, but V still has hers. They remind me of horse tails!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #2014
Polyshrink Goddess

I don't think I can watch Y&R anymore. I'm so upset with Victor. He's nothing but a bully. And Katherine is back to her old self. I'm just tired of them being so mean. Someone need to kick Victor in the balls. Or hit him where he would hurt the most...his money. I hate him. I'm done with him!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #2015
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynamom View Post

You Ladies are so kind....united we stand in our likes and dislikes and mutual drooling over the hotties....happy watching!!!

my gallery
My Blog
Old 09-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #2016
Forum Fanatic

Seriously could Billy have something THAT bad that would keep him from going to Delia! Perhaps he released a nuculear bomb that will destroy GC!
Don't you think that the bone marrow will be in at the GC hospital They are dumb enough there to believe anything that they will be told!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #2017
Mad Swapper

i can't think of ANYTHING billy could have done that hasn't already been done by someone before - probably someone in victoria's family. i think the things victor has done are worse than anything i can imagine....
Old 09-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #2018
Swapper of the Month - July 2013

I'm guessing Billy did something bad with a woman over in where ever he was. Maybe he has a child with someone somewhere? Maybe it ended up on film etc. What else could he have done that she would not forgive him for?
Old 09-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #2019
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
I'm guessing Billy did something bad with a woman over in where ever he was. Maybe he has a child with someone somewhere? Maybe it ended up on film etc. What else could he have done that she would not forgive him for?

I was thinking along that line as well....has to involve a woman ....she has claimed he hurt her, or worse and that is why he was in jail!!!! Just guessing...

Maybe they are going to pin Diane's murder on colin...that will get him out of town....

and in a preview...I read a mysterious woman with ties to the Winter's returns to town....who wants to be that will be Devon's mother....

and finally...don't read this if you don't want to know, But Billy
contacts Victoria....that is all I am sayin!!!! this should happen for us Thursday Ithink....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 09-20-2011, 05:12 PM   #2020
Die Cut Diva

Do you think he was with a lady of the evening? It cant be something horrible because we will have to forgive him. but then they made it so everyone forgave Michael for what he did to Cricket.

I wonder if the writers have even thought about what it is or is that why it is dragging out?

Or....isnt Hong Kong where Victor got Victoria in trouble for taking that antique gun or whatever over there?

Bonnie
Old 09-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #2021
Forum Fanatic

I also thought of another woman and a possible baby but it seems too predictable.
You are right Bonnie about Victoria and the antique gun! I totally forgot about that. Wonder if that could somehow be connected!!
Rebecca, you have to be right about who's coming to town But I keep waiting for Dru to come back too!!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:13 AM   #2022
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via MSN to princessdi69 Send a message via Yahoo to princessdi69

I have been thinking the same thing about another lady, regarding billy.

I thought devons mom died from a drug overdose. Could it be his half sister anna? Remember she can sing so maybe he will sign her under the new chancellor label. Or maybe tucker will retalliate and sign her. Hmmmm..
Old 09-21-2011, 06:34 AM   #2023
Insane Embellisher

Do you think the new person will be played by Debbi Morgan from AMC? I heard she's coming to Y&R. If it's her, she'd be too old to be Anna...
Old 09-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #2024
Crimping Master

Quote:
Do you think he was with a lady of the evening? It cant be something horrible because we will have to forgive him. but then they made it so everyone forgave Michael for what he did to Cricket.

I wonder if the writers have even thought about what it is or is that why it is dragging out?

Or....isnt Hong Kong where Victor got Victoria in trouble for taking that antique gun or whatever over there?

Bonnie
No, that was Japan.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #2025

Yikes Heather is really bad as a lawyer.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #2026
Pearl-ExPert

Well, Well, well...an interesting development today (at least this is new to me!) Cane and Ronan....working together to bring Colin down!!!!!

Wonder what is in that safe in Genevieve's wine cellar!

Will Jill and Colin ever get to bed???? Poor Jill....

And why oh why would Sharon accept a plea bargain one day into a trial that she appears to be winning....or does Avery still have a trick or two up her sleeve??

On a totally separate note, thank heaven's for PVR...Survivor, The Middle and Modern Family...all in one night!!!

my gallery
My Blog
Old 09-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #2027
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdi69 View Post
I have been thinking the same thing about another lady, regarding billy.

I thought devons mom died from a drug overdose. Could it be his half sister anna? Remember she can sing so maybe he will sign her under the new chancellor label. Or maybe tucker will retalliate and sign her. Hmmmm..
In regards to Billy ... would another lady land him in prison?? Ii am thinking it has something to do with his gambling and he did something to cover his debt ... maybe sold something he shouldn't have related to the Newman's. Just a guess.

As for the lady related to the Winters I agree it probably is Anna as they have mentioned her a bit lately. But wouldn't Drew make life fun again. I always liked her!! She would tell Lilly how it is - all of them for that matter. They never did find her body if I remember right.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #2028
Watercolor Wizard

Way too much good TV on tonight!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #2029

Okay am I the only one who kept thinking how Colin and Gloria drank so much and never had to go to the bathroom?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #2030
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Okay am I the only one who kept thinking how Colin and Gloria drank so much and never had to go to the bathroom?
Thank you!! LOL, I thought it must just have been me! I could not get that out of my mind either.
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Old 09-22-2011, 03:42 AM   #2031
Forum Fanatic

Rebecca, I look so forward to your spoilers even though I know I'm going to see Y&R the NEXT day So fun!
Totally agree about having to go to the bathroom in the wine cellar!!! Drinking equals many bathroom trips!!
And yep LOTS of great tv on right now... I'm such a tv junkie!!
With AMC ending, wonder if any will come to GC....
Old 09-22-2011, 05:41 AM   #2032
Insane Embellisher

didn't Victor say to Billy in one of his rants about Billy being broke now?
Old 09-22-2011, 06:07 AM   #2033
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Just cannot figure out what Billy might have done.

The "day dream" had Vicki saying something like "How could you do this to me"?
Old 09-22-2011, 06:09 AM   #2034
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedah View Post
didn't Victor say to Billy in one of his rants about Billy being broke now?

I missed it,if he did but he could have.

Victor did say Billy's WHOLE family would be destroyed if they found out.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #2035
Die Cut Diva

I think Phyllis has a child out there somewhere and that she killed someone. Avery is going to get the story out.

Remember how when Phyllis wanted Lucy she kept saying she understood Daisy's situation?

But with that said, Phyllis's love for family is kind of a farce since she didnt bother to care about her sister. Family needs to stay together.

Just something that occured to me.

Bonnie
Old 09-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #2036
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
I think Phyllis has a child out there somewhere and that she killed someone. Avery is going to get the story out.

Remember how when Phyllis wanted Lucy she kept saying she understood Daisy's situation?

But with that said, Phyllis's love for family is kind of a farce since she didnt bother to care about her sister. Family needs to stay together.

Just something that occured to me.

Bonnie
I've really been getting the feeling that the Phyllis character is very lost lately. It's like they put her in too many story lines and they just don't add up ... possibly killing Diane, getting Lucy, rekindling with Nick, long lost sister, etc.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:51 PM   #2037
Pearl-ExPert

Oh dear....Sharon has a new "friend" in jail....maybe she is going by the old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer....this just can't be good.

Ohhhh...and now that Avery knows what Avery knows...I think Phylis is in for a huge shock....there is for sure more to that story!!! hang on tight to that Lucy....not sure she is safe in your arms or not!!

What has Billy done??? What could be so evil that he would bow to the Mustache? And speaking of that SOB....well, I just can't speak of what he did today....dang!!!

Jack...you just keep digging away...keep looking...you are so close to finding Billy....don't stop.

Poor Kevin...this secret is going to be the end of him....

Your show tomorrow is worth the watch.....evil is near...and everyone should be aware....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 09-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #2038

I laughed when they had their debriefing with Sharon in the jail all hush hush and secretive and their was a prisoner in the background reading a magazine. Don't they have rooms that are a bit less public?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:59 AM   #2039
Crimping Master

Quote:
Nope, I was sure wondering where they were going to do their whizzing too! Empty wine glass perhaps? LOL. That whole story line was too stupid. A little bit funny, but retarded nontheless.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #2040
Forum Fanatic

Oh Daisy, what will you be up to now!!!!!!