Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree193Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #4441
Swapper of the Month - July 2013

Avery will be driving along just as Fanny jumps out infront of the car. The brakes will not work, Fanny will end up in Sam's care. Avery and Sam will fall in love.
I'm just sayin.....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 AM   #4442
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
Avery will be driving along just as Fanny jumps out infront of the car. The brakes will not work, Fanny will end up in Sam's care. Avery and Sam will fall in love.
I'm just sayin.....
Would be one of the best storylines in a while!!!!! Just sayin
Old 02-15-2013, 08:13 AM   #4443
Pearl-ExPert

Baby, baby...baby news!!!!! Watch today unless you can figure it out!!!!

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #4444
Insane Embellisher

Default young and the restless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca wheeler View Post
Hopefully they will let this one run its full course with a happy ending. Too many babies with bad endings on this show.There is enough doom and gloom going on, so its nice to hopefully see something to be happy about.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:27 AM   #4445
Insane Embellisher

big storm was a yawn....
Old 02-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #4446
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Tell me, Tell me! I can't watch this time of the year due to job and can never seem to find the time to catch up on the weekend, so.....
Tell Me!!!! Pretty Please!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:38 AM   #4447
Pearl-ExPert

So it is Chelsea who is preggers...I so hope her and Adam get back togehter...and now that Sharon has a new handyman to fix her roof...Adam may be more available!!!

Who thinks that Congressman Wheeler is the real murderer and that is why he wants to keep Avery from defending the guy who is in jail?

Dylan who is so hot, keeps calling his Dad....is that another new character about to appear on the show? Sounds like the Dad has some issues...who doesn't??

Again...I am done with Winter(s) we are getting another storm today and it is bitterly cold...then toss in the pathetic characters of Cane and LIly, Neil and Leslie...and the brother...gag, gag gag!!!!

Love that Adam confronted the SOP on firing his assistant...good for you Adam....

This looks like an interesting week! Stay warm....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #4448
Insane Embellisher

I agree Congressman Wheeler is hiding something; he may in fact be the killer. But I also wonder what else Leslie and Tyler are "hiding", they know something more than the fact that their mother was killed. I too think they saw or know something substantial about the case that they're not revealing.

As far a Victor, he gets meaner and more vicious every day!!! Just when a health issue makes you think he's going to have some redeeming qualities, wham, he fools you and continues being the same old Victor.

Just a thought about Cane and Lily....everyone thinks he'll cheat on him, I wonder if it will be the other way around! She was protesting too much the other day about how much they had been through, yada yada yada, and when the writers have a character go on that much, something's around the corner. Also, Tyler is an insistent character, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was put in a compromising position. I don't think she would make the choice to cheat, it might happen by a pressured or spur of the moment/impulsive action - not that it excuses the action, just saying how the writers could have it occur. Anyway, I'm a Cane and Lily fan, so I hope nothing does happen and they stay a happy couple - dull for soap fans, but what can I say.......
Old 02-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #4449
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the restless

Well Jill certainly has Adrianna pegged right from the start. I think she is exactly right about Adrianna's intent and thinks to take advantage of an old lady.

I hope they stop with the Chelsea and Adam talks without Sharon busting in All the time , as its getting tiring. I think Sharon will soon become fixated on Dylan who it may turn out to be Sharon's new love as was predicted some time ago in spoilers.
I also wonder if the ranch will be rebuilt exactly like it was but with new furnishings.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #4450

I hope new wall paper at least
Old 02-22-2013, 02:39 AM   #4451
Pearl-ExPert

Oh my...the look on Nick's face when he sees Summer and Kyle hugging leaves me no doubt that Jack is truly Summer's real father....how many years have we been predicting this????

This will be the next major crisis for the Abbot/Newman clan.....why in the world did Nick lie about who her real father was? Was it just to keep his marriage to Phylis in tack...I don't remember!!!

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-22-2013, 06:23 AM   #4452
Die Cut Diva

Why did Jack tell Victor about Nikki? I must have missed that part.

I think Nick wanted Phyllis so bad he told her that he was Summers father. Plus Nick is a chip off the Victor block so it was hurting Jack. IMO
Old 02-23-2013, 04:01 AM   #4453
Mad Swapper

wait nick KNOWS he is not her father? we know that for sure? i always thought that was just speculation. of course it would suddenly spur jack and phyllis to go ahead and get back together - remove her hesitation maybe?

and this thing with adrianna - did katherine actually offer her a job? or did adrianna pick up on her mental confusion and make that up? because katherine looked like she didn't know what adrianna was talking about...of course her memory issues give adrianna the perfect opportunity to really get in there and cause some problems...
Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #4454
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 View Post
wait nick KNOWS he is not her father? we know that for sure? i always thought that was just speculation. of course it would suddenly spur jack and phyllis to go ahead and get back together - remove her hesitation maybe?

and this thing with adrianna - did katherine actually offer her a job? or did adrianna pick up on her mental confusion and make that up? because katherine looked like she didn't know what adrianna was talking about...of course her memory issues give adrianna the perfect opportunity to really get in there and cause some problems...

total speculation about jack being the dad...however the look and his reaction that "Kyle is way to old for you" sure are indications things may not be as they seem.....

Katherine really is getting confused and Addrianna will be sure to take advantage of that...however, Jill is stepping up to protect Katherine...but as we know that will make Kay even more determined to go along with Adrianna.

Have to say I like Leslie and her brother...especially when she tells neil to mind his own business....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #4455
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the restless

I was really fed up with Phyllis, she really is some piece of work.She is not happy unless she is stirring up trouble somewhere. She just can't leave things alone always looking for ways to stir things,up.

She really has problems with commitments and staying out of everyone's business, it's always all about her and its always someone else's fault, getting old with this same old song and dance of hers.

If for example if I were Avery, I would stay away from Phyllis as they are like oil and water and its always a fight, so better to avoid any confrontations by going in the opposite direction when I see Phyllis coming.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #4456
Die Cut Diva

Phyllis has no right to talk to another woman like that.

I hope Avery tells Nick

And Cain and Lily are a good example of why husbands and wives should not work together.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #4457
Die Cut Diva

Does anyone else notice how much Leslie sounds like Jennifer Hudson?

Bonnie
Old 02-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #4458
Pearl-ExPert

I am more convinced than ever on two things:1. Congressman Wheeler is the murderer of Lesley's mother (and yes she does remind me of Jennifer Hudson)
2. Summer is Jack's daughter.....

watch and see if you agree....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #4459

Quote:
I am more convinced than ever on two things:1. Congressman Wheeler is the murderer of Lesley's mother (and yes she does remind me of Jennifer Hudson)
2. Summer is Jack's daughter.....

watch and see if you agree....
Why are you convinced she is his daughter what did I miss. I've been singing that song all along. I hope it is true
Old 02-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #4460
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
Why are you convinced she is his daughter what did I miss. I've been singing that song all along. I hope it is true
When Summer was born, Phylis had relations with both Jack and Nick...Nick got the paternity test...he opened the envelop...and said he was the father...ever since then there has been doubt in some of our minds as to whether Nick really told the truth.....

And now that he is over reacting to Summer hanging out with Kyle....I personally think they will reveal her true paternity!!! And Abby made a big deal out of summer having a crush on Kyle...while they are all at Jack's...

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #4461
Insane Embellisher

Default young and the restless

Well what does everyone think of the newly re-built ranch house?I thought it would be rebuilt the same way but new furnishings. Cetainly looks more like the penthouse than a ranch house.

I only caught bits and pieces of the show today so will have to get a better perspective.

Does anyone else think that Congressman Wheeler is the killer, and thats why he does not want Leslie and Tyrones father out of jail?

Looks like my suspicion that he would tamper with Avery`s car was right, only i thought it might happen during her drive through the storm last week.

Any takers that Michael will go to The GCAC and will catch lauren and Carmine in a compromising position
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #4462
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by canada goose View Post
Well what does everyone think of the newly re-built ranch house?I thought it would be rebuilt the same way but new furnishings. Cetainly looks more like the penthouse than a ranch house.
totally disappointed ....
I only caught bits and pieces of the show today so will have to get a better perspective.
I have today's show taped...so will await further comments...
Does anyone else think that Congressman Wheeler is the killer, and thats why he does not want Leslie and Tyrones father out of jail?
Yes...yes...yes
Looks like my suspicion that he would tamper with Avery`s car was right, only i thought it might happen during her drive through the storm last week.
me too...
Any takers that Michael will go to The GCAC and will catch lauren and Carmine in a compromising position
that is a huge "fur sure..."

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #4463
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Oh I so agree..... I kept dozing off during the show (due to the flu), and when I first saw the ranch, I was confused and thought Victor had done some special decorating of the penthouse!! Talk about being out of it!!!!

I also have concerns about Nick, why else would he be so upset about Summer and Kyle being friends? Sure makes sense to me.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #4464
Pearl-ExPert

Ok...a teaser for Thursday morning (I really don't know the answer, but may know later today)....where is Faith and who will find her????

Possibilities
1. Nick
2. Adam
3. Dylan
4. None of the above....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #4465
Insane Embellisher

don't think it's Nick as he is wrapped up in Avery situation
dont want it to be Adam
Hoping it's Dylan as I think Sharon ANd Dylan ARe going to get involved

Okay who is going to tell Adam about the baby.........will Sharon see her throwing up
Or will Chloe tell Adam or make sure he figures it out AS I don't think Chelsea is going to leave town. it's obvious she is still in love with Adam and he is in denial. We all know that he would demand a paternity test if she tried to deny he was the father, and I really , really hope Sharon does not move in with him, maybe faith running off which makes no sense will
Make Sharon re evaluate her decision. Speaking of Faith it is not normal for a Child to run from its mother when her mother is hurt in fact it would be just the opposite. So back to the op will she run to her father to tell him that mom is hurt?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #4466
Insane Embellisher

Remember when Adam had a dream where he was around a Christmas tree with a little dark headed little girl? It showed Chelsea as the mother.......Y&R likes to make dreams come true....eventually. Cassie told Nick about Faith in a dream.....we'll see...
Old 02-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #4467
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
I thought the same thing. It looks more like a re-decorated penthouse than the big ranch house they had. I was a bit disappointed.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:36 AM   #4468
Die Cut Diva

Do you think the senator had anything to do with Faith? Nick warned his dad about harming Avery...
Old 03-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #4469
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

The ranch house is just WRONG! Looks like the same exact staircase as the penthouse. Soooo NOT a country estate look.

Last edited by Granny Hawkins; 03-02-2013 at 03:26 PM..
Old 03-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #4470
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Hawkins View Post
The ranch house is just WRONG! Looks like the same exact staircase as the penthouse. Soooo NOT a country estate look.
The colors are too light and the furniture is all wrong. And, who would let her husband make all the decorating decisions and let him surprise her?

My gallery
Old 03-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #4471
Die Cut Diva

I read on the scoop ...that Summer will be spending alot of time around Jack. That lovely teen will really lash out if her father is hiding something.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:03 AM   #4472
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via MSN to princessdi69 Send a message via Yahoo to princessdi69

I guess I am the only one who likes the "new ranch." I hated the old one.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:34 AM   #4473
Watercolor Wizard

Saw on Twitter yesterday (via a link) a picture of Cane, Lily and the twins.... they are aging the twins, apparently... it was a picture introducing the new kids, I'd say they are about 5 years old maybe? LOL....
Old 03-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #4474
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynamom View Post
Saw on Twitter yesterday (via a link) a picture of Cane, Lily and the twins.... they are aging the twins, apparently... it was a picture introducing the new kids, I'd say they are about 5 years old maybe? LOL....

Dang, so that means we will be seeing more of Lame and Shrilly....(aka Cane and Lilly)

my gallery
My Blog
Old 03-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #4475
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Dang, so that means we will be seeing more of Lame and Shrilly....(aka Cane and Lilly)
LOL! I am afraid you are right...

Here's the link to the picture:

https://twitter.com/DanielGoddard/st...886784/photo/1
Old 03-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #4476
Insane Embellisher

I am afraid that Lauren is going to prove me right in my previous post. just waiting for Michael to come to the door with a big bouquet and catch lauren, who had the nerve to mouth off to him and after what she has been doing and continues to do...He said he would not beg her, but i think she is the ones who will be doing the begging.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #4477

Michael is such a good actor. This dr. Costner can really act too. It's like he is a real doctor. I'm finding the show a bit snoozy right now. Nikki/victor nothing new, the Winters ugh, Chelsea/Adam/Sharon so so. Should get better with Summer and Kyle.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #4478
Die Cut Diva

So do you consider Lauren a cougar in this situation?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #4479
Watercolor Wizard

Guess they are recycling actors and recasting:

We Love Soaps: Melissa Ordway Joins THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Old 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #4480
Insane Embellisher

Does anyone think Dylan's father was telling him to fight for Avery? I missed the last 10 minutes of the show.