Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree184Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 12:32 PM   #4401
Swapper of the Month - July 2013

Brad (rip) pool boy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-01-2013, 03:22 AM   #4402
Forum Fanatic

Oh Granny Hawkins!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! I do believe Michael went to law school while in prison Gotta love the prison system and the education you can receive....
Old 02-01-2013, 06:50 AM   #4403
Insane Embellisher

I believe Michael was a lawyer when this happened In fact was it not in his office and was she not working worth or for him?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #4404
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by canada goose View Post
I believe Michael was a lawyer when this happened In fact was it not in his office and was she not working worth or for him?
I love google search....Micheal's history:In 1991, we met Michael Baldwin when he appeared as a law mentor to Christine Blair and watched as he found himself obsessed with his young apprentice. After continually sexually harassing Chris, Michael found himself with a case against him! He went on to kidnap Chris, and if it wasn't for Paul Williams showing up in the knick of time, Michael would have raped her. The next four years, Michael spent behind bars for the crime.

Amazingly, believing he was a changed man, Christine testified at Michael's parole hearing and he was soon released. Once he was able to again practice law, he even went into business with Chris. During a case, Michael got involved with Phyllis Romalotti who later moved in with Michael. Phyllis became jealous of Michael's law clients. She even kidnapped him and left him abandoned in a warehouse to make him pay! Even though Michael broke free and blamed Victor Newman for his abduction, Phyllis admitted that she was responsible and Michael threw her out. However, amazingly, she and Michael have become best friends.

Useful information on Michael Baldwin
* Married to Lauren Fenmore Baldwin.
* Resides at an upscale apartment at 250 Market Street #632.
* Raped Hilary Lancaster years before coming to Genoa City.
* Was arrested for assault.
* Held Christine Blair prisoner and attempted to rape her.
* Shot Paul Williams during Chris' attempted rescue.
* Served 4 years in prison.
* Was charged with sexual harassment.
* Framed his step-father Tom Fisher by having Ashley Abbott plant drugs in his motorcycle saddle bags.
* Was blackmailed by Victor Newman into committing commercial bribery.
* Discovered that Jack Abbott owns Jabot!
* Helped to keep a Phyllis look-a-like, Shelia Carter, captured in a cell!
* Found his father, River/Lowell Baldwin and discovered that he has a half-sister, Eden.
* Defended his father on murder charges.

Source(s):

soaps.com

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #4405
Die Cut Diva

Yesterday Victor asked Avery if she ever dropped a client and Avery said no. When she works with someone she gets involved. But didnt she drop Sharon and the Sharon got Leslie?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #4406
Insane Embellisher

I'd like to see Adam and Chelsea together....united against Victor and happy. That would make the revenge more sweet....just being happy. I'm so tired of Victor always managing to come out on top whether it be by good or evil....I'd like Adam to succeed to the point where Victor is tormented by his success. Just tired of Victor being Victor. Chelsea is the best thing that happened to Adam and I want his dream come true (where he and Chelsea have a daughter).
Old 02-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #4407
Forum Fanatic

Thanks for all that information on Michael, Rebecca!!!! I had forgotten 95% of it LOL! I thought he had actually raped the bug and that was why he was in prison. I seem to remember him doing a lot of lawyering in prison?
Oh Fen you are sooooooooo bad!!! I do feel bad for Lauren because I really think she knows in her heart that Fen is guilty. We have talked about this at work [not Y&R but being able to love a child who has done horrible things]. So hard to believe that your child could do such bad things.
I think the story with Avery and her ex is going to be good
Old 02-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #4408
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

I missed one day because of tornados and another because of a school shooting.

Do we know for sure Fen pushed him off or did they struggle and then he fell?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #4409
Stazon Splitcoast

So what do you guys think of Steve Burton as Avery's ex? I still can't get past seeing him as Jason from GH..he was on that show for soooo long it's hard to see him as somebody else. I had that same problem with Tucker...he was Stefan on GH ...I eventually saw him as Tucker but it took awhile. Any thoughts?
Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 AM   #4410
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the Restless

[QUOTE=peeps321;19981252]So what do you guys think of Steve Burton as Avery's ex? I still can't get past seeing him as Jason from GH..he was on that show for soooo long it's hard to see him as somebody else. I had that same problem with Tucker...he was Stefan on GH ...I eventually saw him as Tucker but it took awhile.

I cant help thinking all is not right with Dylan. perhaps suffering from PTS. Something not right in the way he has tracked her down, and has not come forward straight to her but skulking around. What is up with coming with an engagement ring,after being awol for a number of years. Lots of unanswered questions.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #4411
Swapper of the Month - July 2013

Not enjoying the whole Fen thing don't know why... Chelsea/Cain / Anita??? Snore
Neil/Leslie . Just not lovin the story lines Right now
Old 02-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #4412
Insane Embellisher

I also can't get excited about Neil and Leslie. Speaking of which, I am wondering about the connection between the congressman Wheeler ,Tyler and Leslie. Could the woman that was killed who worked for the congressman be their mother. Is it possible he may have been involved with her and perhaps Tyler as a young boy witnessed the congressman as the real killer??????
Old 02-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #4413
Mad Swapper

wow anyone else feel like we are about to embark on another Y&R musical partners? chelsea/cain, lilly/tyler, sharon/adam, avery/dylan, jack/phyllis, and perhaps even lauren/carmine????

leslie and neil - UGH! so lame. i do wonder how they are connected to the senator - has to have something to do with the murder for sure.

dylan and avery - that will get interesting. i wonder where the heck he was if he wasn't dead? the actress did a good job with the shock of seeing him i thought...

the fen thing - come on people really? michael just totally gives up on jamie. i am hoping paul will take him in instead.....

still have to watch today's episode.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #4414
Mad Swapper

ok prediction time (not having watched todays so i may have missed something) BUT

summer sides with jamie against fen to make up for having started the whole thing. in desperation fen kidnaps her and blah blah blah. i figure there hasn't been a good kidnapping in awhile.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #4415
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 View Post
ok prediction time (not having watched todays so i may have missed something) BUT

summer sides with jamie against fen to make up for having started the whole thing. in desperation fen kidnaps her and blah blah blah. i figure there hasn't been a good kidnapping in awhile.
Oh thats good!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #4416
Mad Swapper

wow anyone else feel like we are about to embark on another Y&R musical partners? chelsea/cain, lilly/tyler, sharon/adam, avery/dylan, jack/phyllis, and perhaps even lauren/carmine????

Lauren/Carmine would be a hoot! Poor Nick - somebody new needs to come to town.

leslie and neil - UGH! so lame. i do wonder how they are connected to the senator - has to have something to do with the murder for sure.

Neil should not do love scenes. At least the one with Leslie skipped the red unders that he wore with Sophia.

When they were stuck on the elevator Tyler told Lily that he saw something that he shouldn't have when he was a kid. I think he probably saw the senator commit the murder.

For all the security these people employ, seems everyone has free run of private estates, offices, etc. Com on - the dope dealer just walks in Jack's office and waits for him?

My gallery
Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 AM   #4417
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

I agree that something bad is going to happen with Fen. They just can't drop it. Oh wait they can!!! Laren will then blame Michael and she will go mental. Also haven't had a good mental in a while
I think the acting with Avery has really been good. She's very believable as are Fen and Jamie.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:33 AM   #4418
Mad Swapper

i am also liking sharon lately - it's like the actors go on auto pilot and are just flat and dead and then something happens that shakes them awake and they start actually acting again.

so anyone buying that adriana is the cop's sister? pretty funny! i was having trouble connecting the avery dylan story - i guess i had thought it was something that had happened many years ago but perhaps it happened immediately before she came to town - in which case i can see why it might cause some indecision...and why he might have an excuse for letting her think he was dead if it was only for a short time and he was actually trying to contact her but hello - telephone........perhaps he was in a coma :P
Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #4419
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
I also can't get excited about Neil and Leslie. Speaking of which, I am wondering about the connection between the congressman Wheeler ,Tyler and Leslie. Could the woman that was killed who worked for the congressman be their mother. Is it possible he may have been involved with her and perhaps Tyler as a young boy witnessed the congressman as the real killer??????

I think Tyler witnessed the murder and yes,the Congressman was somehow involved.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #4420
Mad Swapper

yep i think y'all are right - maybe it was even their mom he murdered...?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #4421
Mad Swapper

oh good grief you have GOT to be kidding me. i am watching yesterday's episode - the scene where neil is telling katherine about how after his romance with harmony he gave it all up and built walls - what was she gone for - 30 seconds before he hooked up with leslie???? this show can be so freaking ridiculous...
Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #4422
Mad Swapper

two YEARS!!!!! he had better have one hell of a story.

and who carries their pills in their purse? pills stay in your medicine cabinet sheesh!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #4423
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Wonder how ol' Vic could know exactly what Sharon's pills looked like & make a placebo to duplicate them. Oh wait, it's Soapland...they can do it all.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I've turned myself around.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:53 AM   #4424
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by parknslide View Post
Wonder how ol' Vic could know exactly what Sharon's pills looked like & make a placebo to duplicate them. Oh wait, it's Soapland...they can do it all.
It's the almighty Victor who knows all, sees all and is alll.... in his own mind!! As I've said before, I am soooooooo over Victor!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:23 AM   #4425
Insane Embellisher

Why do I watch, I just get frustrated with the writers.......

What the heck (I'd like to say something stronger) is Victor thinking, messing with Sharon's pills? - and I too am starting to like her again, she's redeeming herself. That's not even nice and is so scary as to what it could do to her? She's the mother of his grandchildren!! He has no conscious. What the writers do to that character just blow me away, the way he treats his kids, etc......

And, I think it will be interesting to see how the Nick, Avery, Dylan trio plays out. They all are likable, so someone is going to be hurt........ You can see the writing on the wall, Avery will be torn between them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Sharon gets pulled in somehow. Avery has already confided in her, she "ran into" Dlyan when he first showed up, and of course has her past with Nick to console through this. Could get interesting....

As for Fen.......at first I thought he had something to do with Jamie's fall, but as things started to unfold, I realized he didn't and was being set up by things Jamie said, and of course now I think we all know what Jamie's up to. Fen started out with bad intentions and unfortunately he got played and caught in his own trap!!! The street kid was too smart for him. Two troubled boys that need some help.....

And, and for Leslie, Tyler, and the congressman, I too suspect what many of you have said as well; Leslie and Tyler (or one of them) witnessed or know about the "crime" that was committed. And, I think the congressman was in on it somehow or did it himself and set up this other guy that Avery is getting off. He's acting mighty guilty. Okay, that's my two cents!!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #4426
Mad Swapper

so do we know for sure fen did NOT push jamie?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #4427
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
My question too! What is up with the total turn around of those 2 boys..Jamie from good to evil, Fenn from evil to good? Cant' figure that out!

I do like the direction of some of the stories...Poor Kay...her age is catching up with her...

Nicki....what does she have???

The SOP....man I hope he doesn't win...whatever he is trying to do...get Newman back, marry Nicki...etc...I do hope he is the biggest loser!

As long as the Winter's aren't around all is good....

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #4428
Insane Embellisher

Ditto! It's time Victor got his....and the Winters storyline.....no thanks. They used to be good, but no longer.

I think Jamie saw the opportunity to take Fen down for all Fen did to him. I think the two will eventually be best friends.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #4429
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
I think it's more my gut feeling that Jamie is getting back at Fen and Summer for the email bullying that went on. He, Jamie, is a street smart kid, and I think he sees his chance to get back. He's hurting from all he's been through, and unfortunately I'm not sure he fully understands the seriousness of the charges he's making.

I think the writers are taking this down a path to show the impact of cyber bullying and various results of bullying in general. Just my thoughts on the matter........
Old 02-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #4430
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

I WANT Victor on this KNEES. I WANT him CRUSHED.

I WANT him ALONE and MISERABLE.

I WANT him left with NOTHING but that SMIRK on his face.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #4431
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Not warming up to Dylan. I think he may have some serious issues.

I really like Nick and Avery and wish the writers would leave them alone.

I see Lauren going down hill fast. Maybe even an affair.

Cane,Lily,Neil can GO far,far away. He was SOOOO *&^% bent on being part of Moses life. Has he even mentioned him lately?

Lily is proud of "having it all" but we never see her with the kids anymore. Think Cane will "stray"?

Do you think the actress who plays Katherine is leading up to retirement? Isn't she in her 90's IRL?

Nikki seems to have the start of some nerve damage. It seemed to be in her hands. Wonder what it is going to be?

SOOOO glad what's-his-name didn't change Sharon's pills. Haven't watched it today,so hope he does not change his mind.

I like Phyllis better when she is "up to no good". Just being someone's friend is not enough for her. She has really had some good scenes though.

Not sure why the characters of Leslie and Tyler were even brought on. MUCH rather have some of the ones that left come back.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #4432
Insane Embellisher

I'm liking Dylan....he has many opportunities to meet available ladies... and I like the emotions between Avery and Dylan.

I still think Ronan and Phyllis would have been a good match. He was strong enough for her (when the writers allowed him to be....sigh). I don't like Leslie and Tyler. They are bringing on too many new people and not letting them become even slightly developed before they bring in more. They aren't using what they've got (or they've already destroyed them). Not liking the new writers. At all.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #4433
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Hawkins View Post
I WANT Victor on this KNEES. I WANT him CRUSHED.

I WANT him ALONE and MISERABLE.

I WANT him left with NOTHING but that SMIRK on his face.
Amen, Granny Hawkins, Amen!!!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:04 AM   #4434
Die Cut Diva

I am wondering if Nikki has beginning stages of Altzheimers. I know we have not seen any signs but that thought is nagging at me.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #4435
Pearl-ExPert

Big storm coming and summer and Fenn are going to be in trouble...for sure! Reminds me of Daniel and who was it he ran off with???? I can't remember...there have been so many!!!!

I sure hope Wheeler gets to the SOP....

It is snowing here in southwestern Ontario...and let me say once again..I am so sick of Winter(s) story lines....I pvr now just to fast forward through those scenes....

Enjoy your day....this may be an interesting week...

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #4436
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the restless

there is such a thing as playing a villain who does awful things but there are some lines that are being crossed here with Victor. he has done many terrible things in the past and it is not necessary to have him be so vile that he could be reviled aNd beyond redemption with the fans.

This storyline with Sharon could go wrong in so many ways as he has no control over what he could be staring. he treats his own children like dirt why should he show any compassion to his grandchildren's mother..

As for Nikki, suspect her problem could be neurological as we see when she is playing piano. While the blood tests reveal some problem we know that many illness start off by blood results. I always remember my mother telling me years ago that they can tell a lot from a blood test.

Back to Mason , I hope he grows a spine!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #4437
Insane Embellisher

It kind of would be just for the bit player Mason to be able to bring Victor down. He's getting so bad that it would be hard to redeem him.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #4438
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the restless

I have a strong feeling that this coming storm is going to result I several storylines. We know both Chelsea and Avery may be driving in this weather. I wonder of Congressman wheeler is having Avery's brakes tampered with so she has an accident and thinks it will just be blamed on the storm And poor driving conditions.

Could it turn out that she lands in hospital with amnesia, maybe only recognizing Dylan or maybe neither.

lily and Tyler look like they are going to hit someone, and it could be Chelsea who for some reason is disliked by Lily for what reason I can't recall.As a result of this accident could it bring Adam and Chelsea back together?
Old 02-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #4439
Pearl-ExPert

Well we Canadians know what is up with Nicky....not fatal...that is all I will say! Jack is there to offer her comfort.

Chelsea is throwing up....is she sick or is she preggers....this may be interesting.

Summer and Phylis...so good together today....

The SOP and Mr Wheeler....they sure are doing a dance....not sure who is leading...

Lily and Tyler....yep..spending some snow time together....

Avery...she is going to have a tough decision to make when she does return to Genoa city....will Nick be left out in the cold...

and where is Fenn......did he run away....no sign of him today....just wondering...

my gallery
My Blog
Old 02-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #4440
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
I have a strong feeling that this coming storm is going to result I several storylines. We know both Chelsea and Avery may be driving in this weather. I wonder of Congressman wheeler is having Avery's brakes tampered with so she has an accident and thinks it will just be blamed on the storm And poor driving conditions.

Could it turn out that she lands in hospital with amnesia, maybe only recognizing Dylan or maybe neither.

lily and Tyler look like they are going to hit someone, and it could be Chelsea who for some reason is disliked by Lily for what reason I can't recall.As a result of this accident could it bring Adam and Chelsea back together?
Oh, those are some good possibilities, like those twists......