Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   TV Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tv-talk-f58/)
-   -   Young and the Restless...2011 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tv-talk-f58/young-restless-2011-a-t516136.html)

rebecca wheeler 01-02-2011 05:39 AM

Young and the Restless...2011

Happy New Year....welcome to the new thread for the Y&R. I found some spoilers for the year, so read at your own risk!!!

Our post count for 2009 was 1557.
Our post count for 2010 was 2018.

I am not whiting out this post, as they are just predictions, not necessarily what will actually happen. We have certainly had our ups and downs with story lines this last year....let's hope for good viewing, and fun discussion here on Splitcoast.

2011 Spoiler tidbits

Deacon/Nikki: Neacon's new relationship will blossom in the New Year, much to Victor's chagrin. Look for The Black Knight to be hell bent on destroying Deacon. Watch for Victor's revenge scheme to have disastrous results.
Billy/Victoria: The couple's marriage deepens when they end up in a tough situation. Watch for the couple to find happiness later on in the year.
Kevin/Chloe: The two have a special night together on New Year's Eve. Watch for Jana to continue being a thorn in their side.
Katherine/Jill: The old rivals go to war once again all because of a man, Colin. Kay's sixth sense tells her something isn't on the up and up with Colin, but Jill disagrees. Jill believes Katherine is just being a hater.
Nick/Diane: Watch for the ex-stepson and stepmom's relationship to grow, this isn't just a roll in the hay. Nick and Diane's newfound relationship with have repercussions for others. Diane's feelings for Nick will deepen, but not enough for her to share her bed with only him...
Sharon: Her choice to exonerate Adam for Skye's "death" may result in losing Faith once again.
Other dish:
  • Look for a character to meet a fiery end.
  • One half of a supercouple will "die".
  • A beloved character will marry the Devil himself, and no, she ain't blonde!

cerridwen3301 01-03-2011 04:50 AM

sounds exciting!!! looking forward to another year!

Granny Hawkins 01-03-2011 05:40 AM

Marking my spot....LOL

Stampnf1n 01-03-2011 06:00 PM

Only in Genoa City could their be a screaming cat fight in a hostpital and none of the hospital personnel give a darn!

Bonnie

cerridwen3301 01-03-2011 06:18 PM

soooooo daisy will disappear with the baby never to be seen again...wait fast forward 15 - 18 years and it will all start all over again, same story line but with this new generation carrying on the hatred for lauren BLECH!

SandiInTexas 01-03-2011 08:28 PM

somehow, someway, I think Billy & Victoria will end up with the baby....I am thinking somehow Daisy will end up in crisis after a bit as she would need medical attention with the problems she acquired while pregnant...I love Chloe and Kevin and who's to bet Jenna will play preggo for awhile.......

bacon 01-03-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampnf1n (Post 17761454)
Only in Genoa City could their be a screaming cat fight in a hostpital and none of the hospital personnel give a darn!

Bonnie

LOL!! I thought the same thing!!

cerridwen3301 01-04-2011 04:43 AM

ooohhh yes jana playing preggo good point. i hope they do SOMEthing with her cuz her character has really gone downhill... i think chloe & kevin could be fun like billy & victoria.

Cynamom 01-04-2011 05:33 AM

Jana is so annoying and a bad acting job! My kids think that Jana and Daisy are the worst "actresses" ever. I agree!

Victoria is being so dramatic. Who would give up hope that fast, or, for that matter, go to the doctor for fertility testing two months after being pregnant!! Most docs won't even consider you an issue until like 1 year of trying... or so I thought.....

Granny Hawkins 01-04-2011 07:07 AM

Please let this show get better....PLEASE!

rebecca wheeler 01-04-2011 07:21 AM

DO NOT QUOTE....

I will let you in on a secret...and I do think this may lead to Billy and Victoria getting the baby!!

Daisy actually does the right thing, and puts the baby, wrapped in daniel's coat, in the manger at the church, before she runs off. The one smart thing she does!!!

I also predict that Cane's father kidnaps the twins....that should make for a good story!!!!

Cynamom 01-04-2011 10:51 AM

I don't know if the spoiler above addresses this, and I'm not gonna say anything about today's episode, BUT.... I'm just gonna say, I can definitely see where this is going now, and I would not have thought this up myself, so thank heavens they might be taking a cool twist! :)

cerridwen3301 01-04-2011 12:00 PM

oh can't wait to see what happens!

Cynamom 01-04-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny Hawkins (Post 17763106)
Please let this show get better....PLEASE!

LOL... I think they heard you!

stampinCC 01-04-2011 01:13 PM

Thanks for the info rebecca. I need to catch up on a few days, but it hasn't been worth watching.

thwacker 01-04-2011 01:55 PM

Please let this get better!!!

rebecca wheeler 01-04-2011 03:06 PM

More spoilers....don't QUOTE.....enjoy....

Cane
confides in Sophia and she backs him up! This may be an interesting development.

Kay asks Paul
to investigate Owen, and they find out that he was just released from an Australian prison!

Jill took him
to visit Lily and the babies...oh there is trouble brewing there.....I think those babies will be visiting Australia sooner than later.

They are gearing up for the trial against the DA....and there will be "
surprise" witness. My guess is that someone will be making a return...not only for the trial, but for a transplant as well!!

cerridwen3301 01-04-2011 03:16 PM

oh good stuff brewing!

mycattracks 01-04-2011 03:36 PM

I just may have to set up my vcr again;)

prairiejen 01-04-2011 04:46 PM

Watched today, not a bad show. Don't know where the Daisy storyline is heading.

cerridwen3301 01-04-2011 06:42 PM

it occurred to me while watching today's show - i have been alive for 40 years and yet i have NEVER had to do a bedside vigil in a hospital yet - but these people are doing one every other week for pete's sake.

good episode - at least there is some excitement over what might happen next with a couple of the storylines...

Cynamom 01-04-2011 07:50 PM

Yeah, with the talk of what is coming this year and also this week, etc., I'm getting renewed hope that the show will be getting better soon. What a rut the last month or so!

I hope they keep Abby/Daniel and Kevin/Chloe together. I like those couples!

wendykins 01-05-2011 03:02 AM

good show, but i did think it was funny that everyone was at the hospital and there was no-one there....Daisy was gone, no baby and Daniel had not even been located yet...so they just hung out at the hospital for hours, had a fight and just acted like "where else would we be!"

cerridwen3301 01-05-2011 04:07 AM

i was thinking the SAME thing but then i guess they figured daisy would be taken straight there when she was found if she was in labor? i noticed on the previews they thinkk she is still pregnant and faked labor - so in keeping with soap land drama - victoria and billy will get the baby BUT no one will know it is daisy's - which sets it up for further dasiy drama, etc for years to come...

Granny Hawkins 01-05-2011 05:36 AM

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes last night.

Granny Hawkins 01-05-2011 05:39 AM

Was that the preacher/priest/clergyman that found the baby or a handyman?

joystamp4 01-05-2011 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny Hawkins (Post 17768470)
Was that the preacher/priest/clergyman that found the baby or a handyman?

I think it was the handyman since he's not the one that did the Christmas pageant. Daisy looked (and moved) pretty good for someone that just had a baby in the backseat of a car. Hair, makeup looked great and nice, clean white dress. And, unless someone cleaned up Daniel, wouldn't there have been some evidence on him that he just delivered a baby?

Granny Hawkins 01-05-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joystamp4 (Post 17768789)
I think it was the handyman since he's not the one that did the Christmas pageant. Daisy looked (and moved) pretty good for someone that just had a baby in the backseat of a car. Hair, makeup looked great and nice, clean white dress. And, unless someone cleaned up Daniel, wouldn't there have been some evidence on him that he just delivered a baby?

LOL....They DO tend to overlook those things.

sarahstampart 01-05-2011 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joystamp4 (Post 17768789)

Um, yes. I can tell you this from experience. Daniel would most certainly have had some "evidence" of the birth on him. My husband had to deliver our baby pretty much the same way Daniel did- during a snowstorm, and well... without being too graphic, it was a mess! Daniel would have HAD to have some evidence on him. Unless maybe there were a heck of a lot of Wet Ones in the car for Daisy to use on him??? LOL!

prairiejen 01-05-2011 01:22 PM

Sarah maybe you should write for the show to make this more believable. A baby in a snowstorm? Poor you that must have been so scary.

rebecca wheeler 01-05-2011 02:41 PM

Oh that Jana....she is so bad! now she is faking losing her memory, and the doctor tells Kevin, he needs to play along for her sake.....poor Chloe! However, this is a good story!

Has Sharon finally found an ally? She has raised some serious doubt for Jack, now he is having Nick pull the video tapes of Sky and vic locked in the elevator when the tornado went through....

Poor Adam....he is being dumped by his lawyer....Vance wants a win win record, and won't get it defending Adam.

Wake up Daniel....nope not today!

Enjoy your evening...I am off to stamp with a bunch of my friends....finally after one week of being sick, I am getting out of hte house!!!!

Cynamom 01-05-2011 06:12 PM

Does anyone else not get the Tucker/Ashley thing? I don't see any chemistry, and it seems awkward.

sarahstampart 01-05-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prairiejen (Post 17770344)
Sarah maybe you should write for the show to make this more believable. A baby in a snowstorm? Poor you that must have been so scary.

Well, yeah- it was pretty crazy. He was a full four weeks premature, and it was a "high risk" pregnancy (my DD before him was c-sec). I went to the hospital the night before and was sent home.
Anyway, the snow storm (blizzard!) ended up being the worst one in Connecticut in over 100 years and we were STUCK! A 911 operator talked us through it and the firemen finally arrived about 20 minutes after my son was born.
People died in that storm, and homes were devastated. This ended up being a big "happy ending human interest story". We were on the front page of the Sunday edition of the New York Times, all the local papers and my pediatrician actually heard about it (he was in Europe at the time) on CNN! Bill O'Reilly did our story on Inside Edition- they came up from New York and brought the police dispatcher to meet us. And remember the show William Shatner used to host called Rescue 911? Well, we were on that, too. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine just today told me she was watching it on YouTube, lol. It was covered on other t.v. stuff, too and we were asked to be on several talk shows but it got to the point where "enough was enough".
But I think one of the craziest things about it was that two years to the day after he was born I went back to the hospital on my son's birthday and said "Remember me?" and thankfully they did because that day did not send me home. This time my husband was able to "sit this one out" and let the doctor do the delivering, lol! ;-)

One funny thing, though: Right after DS's birth, one of the soaps totally copied our story where everything was basically the exact same- place, weather conditions, Daddy delivering the son, etc. etc. All my friends we calling me up on the phone telling me they "copied our birth", lol!

Granny Hawkins 01-06-2011 04:40 AM

Sarah....What a story. WOW!

Granny Hawkins 01-06-2011 04:42 AM

For a show that can have someone hop on a plane and be in Hawaii before people finish having a dinner conversation in GC they want us to believe Daniel was in the cold for a loooong time?

Cynamom 01-06-2011 05:23 AM

And my guess is that when Daniel comes out of his coma or whatever, he will either NOT remember that Daisy had the baby or they will think he is remembering wrong... since Daisy was scene as PG on the surveillance camera.

Granny Hawkins 01-06-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynamom (Post 17772778)
And my guess is that when Daniel comes out of his coma or whatever, he will either NOT remember that Daisy had the baby or they will think he is remembering wrong... since Daisy was scene as PG on the surveillance camera.

Sounds about right....LOL

Granny Hawkins 01-06-2011 06:05 AM

BTW....For those that do not already know....

My real name is Connie
I am 62
I have been married to Poppa for almost 12 years
I have 3 daughters
I have 5 grandchildren
I have an in home daycare center
I love to read
Some of my favorite TV shows: Ice Road Truckers,Deadliest Catch,Vampire Diaries,Grey's,Private Practice,GLEE.
A couple of my favorite movies:Harry Potter,Twilight,Pearl Harbor.
Chips and dip are my downfall(especially Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar)
I live outside Atlanta

Share if you would like to. Definately understand if you do not want to.

prairiejen 01-06-2011 08:55 AM

Thanks Connie it is always fun to know who people are.
I'm Jennifer

Granny Hawkins 01-06-2011 09:19 AM

I have pretty much given up on stamping but I am still scrapbooking.

I love disaster movies of all kind and anything that has been mutated....LOL