Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2005, 10:03 AM   #1
Pearl-ExPert

Default Days of Our Lives!!!!

Geesome Freakin' Crow!!! I am so SICK of seeing Belle answer the phone and start crying and saying NO!! NO!!! She is driving me absolutely bonkers...so, does anyone have the scoop?? Are they killing Phillip off, or what? I am sure I am the minority, but I would so rather see Belle with Phillip....Shawn is so annoying!!! Why did they have to get rid of that other Belle??
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-09-2005, 10:08 AM   #2
Matboard Maniac

A good spoiler website is Dustin's Days page. Sorry,I don't know how to copy an address.If you type in Days of our lives and go to Dustins(I think it's soap opera fan something), you'll find good spoilers.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:02 PM   #3
Glitter Guru

Here ya go... Enjoy!!!

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/
Old 06-09-2005, 05:33 PM   #4
~~Triple S Threat~~

Yes I like the old belle. She was on an evening show earlier this Spring. Can't remember the name. So that is why I figured she left the show. I would rather see her with Shawn, Phillip just is in love to be in love.

What ya think is the girl that just lost her parents the real Georgia? I think they will say soon that she was adopted and that she is Billies and Bo's kid. I don't really like that story line any way about Georgia... come on that was a still born, we saw it and get real 15 years ago! More like 4 or 5.

To copy an address into your text open another web browser, go to the site you want, hi-lite the address (left click on it) then right click on click on copy and then go to your text and right click, then click on paste. Hope this helps.

Old 06-09-2005, 05:34 PM   #5
Babe-Alicious!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanniebabes

The old Belle is now on General Hospital as Maxie.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:33 PM   #6
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to scrown8301 Send a message via Yahoo to scrown8301

I stopped watching Days. I was getting sick of the way they were protraying a military wife. She gives us a bad name. I would love to see Philip with someone who deserves him and it is definately not Belle. I used to like the character of Shawn but now he is just obsessed. BTW Kirsten Storms (old Belle) was on a show by the name of Clubhouse. She left that show for that. When that show didn't go well Days decided it had taken the character of Belle in a different direction so they wouldn't hire her back. As someone else posted Kirsten Storms has just taken the roll of Felicia's daughter Maxie on General Hospital. I think it is funny how they age people though. Like someone else mentioned, Georgia is 5 not 15 but I too think that it will be revealed that Abbys friend is Georgia. Oh and don't get me started on Abby. I think she is like 7 or 8 now but they have her at 15 and Will is 6 or 7 or so but he is be portrayed as 12 or 13. Funny how they can do that.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:46 PM   #7
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrown8301
I stopped watching Days. I was getting sick of the way they were protraying a military wife. She gives us a bad name. I would love to see Philip with someone who deserves him and it is definately not Belle. I used to like the character of Shawn but now he is just obsessed. BTW Kirsten Storms (old Belle) was on a show by the name of Clubhouse. She left that show for that. When that show didn't go well Days decided it had taken the character of Belle in a different direction so they wouldn't hire her back. As someone else posted Kirsten Storms has just taken the roll of Felicia's daughter Maxie on General Hospital. I think it is funny how they age people though. Like someone else mentioned, Georgia is 5 not 15 but I too think that it will be revealed that Abbys friend is Georgia. Oh and don't get me started on Abby. I think she is like 7 or 8 now but they have her at 15 and Will is 6 or 7 or so but he is be portrayed as 12 or 13. Funny how they can do that.
The age thing bugs me too! Abby came back from camp last summer about 5 years older than she left! Will should be about 10 because I was pregnant with my DS when Sami was pregnant with Will. Sami and Lucas should be about 30 to have a son about Will's age, but they seem to be more in their early to mid 20's on the show. Crazy stuff!

I hope Phillip dies. I don't like him...I've never liked that character and I think it was pretty scummy of him to move in on Belle when Shawn too off last summer. (man...I talk about this like it's real life...I think I need a life!). I like this Belle better that the other one. The old Belle just came off as such a whiney needy goody goody.

Chelsea is definitely Bo and Billie's daugher. I've thought that for a while, but when they said Billie had the same rare blood type as her that was confirmation that she is her daughter. I can't believe how stupid Billie and Bo are not to realize this!

Ok...enough. I really do have a life!
Old 06-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #8
Stazon Splitcoast

I thought I was pregnat with my son when Marlana was pregnat with Belle. Maybe I'm wrong but my son is going in the 5th grade.
I don't like how they portray the military at all. I'm not as familiar with USMC, but my husband doesn't walk around in class a's for fun and he doesn't have the kinda time Phillip has. I wish Kate would get a life and a nose job. I can't stand how she's all into her kids being with the ones they love and there's nothing else in life that is important. I only watch it one day a week because the story lines move so freaking slow.
I wonder if they are going to do anything with Bonnie, as far as when she was Adrienne back in the 80's.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:29 PM   #9
Stazon Splitcoast

I can't stand the new Belle! They need to bring back the old one.

I hate the way they are doing the Phillip stuff. The military doesn't notify spouses by telephone of life threatening injury or death.

I too think Chelsea is really Georgia. Thought so even before the rare blood type thing.

Also can't stand the way they are making everyone out to be so stupid. Like Billie with the blood type, Bo with how Billie & Kate are trying to manipulate him etc.

I need a life!!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 07:47 PM   #10
~~Triple S Threat~~

Smile yep need a life

Yep... I guess we all need a life! LOL. This is the only soap I watch on a daily basis. I have the vcr set to tape everyday, even if I'm home, so just in case I have to work that day it is already set to tape. I have been working at the post office this week, but only the afternoons. So that means I have to leave about 10 minutes before the end, needless to say I then have to watch the last 10 minutes when I get home.

Do you remember when Marlana and John got home from their honeymoon a couple of years back? When they left little Belle was there flower girl, about 7 or 8 and they come home to a teenager! Marlana said wow honey you have grown! LOL

OH and I like meme.

Old 06-09-2005, 07:54 PM   #11
Die Cut Diva

Mimi just needs to tell Rex everything...I'm tired of her hemming and hawing about telling him everytime she sees him. Same with Chloe and Brady...she needs to just come out and tell him she's alive. Why would she allow Nicole to befriend her? crazy stuff...but obviously I can't stay away from it...I record it every day and watch it after work.