Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #41
Crimping Master

Oh yes...double eviction tonight!!!!

Yes, Frank is nice but there is just something about him. I really will be glad to see him go...but...will that happen, never know on this show...lol.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #42
Pearl-ExPert

Well, they finally got Frank out of the house. Julie's comments to Frank were a bit over the top about how hard he fought to get into the house. Geez, what did he do?!?!

I think the game is Ian's or Dan's if either can make it to the final 2. Not sure who would win if they both made it to the final 2.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #43
Crimping Master

I haven't watched the show yet but peaked at the spoilers as I couldn't wait for the outcome. Yes, they finally got Frank out...too funny...they have been trying for a while...lol.

It has to be almost over....will be interesting as it's getting to the last few.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #44
Stampin' Fool

I felt bad for Frank. His biggest mistake was actually believing that people are trustworthy in the game. He didn't seem like a bad guy to me. And I can't imagine what it must feel like to have EVERYONE gunning for you from pretty much Day One. It's gotta be hurtful. I could never be on one of these shows where you get voted out. My feelings would get hurt! lol
Old 09-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #45
Pearl-ExPert

LOL - I couldn't be on the show either. All the conspiracy theories, who to trust, being backstabbed. It would be horrible!

I felt bad for Frank too. He was a target because he's such a strong player. It's kind of a compliment!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:14 AM   #46
Crimping Master

I couldn't be on the show either.

I felt bad for Frank too but like what you said, he was a strong player and everyone wanted him out, yes it was a compliment. There was just something about him and I wanted him out too...lol.

I've checked spoilers for the week and will probably just watched Thursday night's show. It has to be over soon...getting down to the final few people and the new fall shows are starting soon.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:28 AM   #47
Pearl-ExPert

Yep, the finale is next Wed. There is supposed to be an eviction tonight. Not sure if that means there is another eviction tomorrow night too or what is going on.

I'm in a pool at work & have Shane & Jenn....hopefully I get at least 2nd place with one of them & win $100! I have decent odds right now - 2 out of 5.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #48
Crimping Master

Decided to watch tonight's show and was surprised to see Julie on, glad I tuned in. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Hope you win Angel, cool idea. I only have one friend that watches BB.

Shane and Danielle are out right now, cute little dress that she is wearing.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #49
Pearl-ExPert

Well, I'm down to one person in the pool now that Jenn got voted out. Not sure what will happen with Danielle as HOH. She is easily swayed by Dan. Tonight is another eviction!!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:20 AM   #50
Forum Fanatic

All I can say is wow! Boy , Dan is pretty good at swaying people! They should have got him out, when they could!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #51
Pearl-ExPert

Dan deserves to win the game! Shane & Danielle are idiots for blindly trusting anyone.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #52
Polyshrink Goddess

I don't think Dan can win it. (Hoping not) I think enough of the JH would rather see one of the other 2 win. I know Shane, Brittney, Ashley, and probably at least one of the others (Jenn, Joe, Ian) would vote for Danielle. I hope she wins.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 AM   #53
Insane Embellisher

I think Brit would vote for Dan to win if it were Dan and Danielle. She knows Dan played the best game. I think she can convince the rest to not vote personal.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #54
Stampin' Fool

If they vote with their head and not their emotions then Dan will win. He got himself out of a lot of tough spots.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #55
Insane Embellisher

Okay, I know this is a game, but I am so over Dan's method of playing and using his family, swearing on his bible, especially manipulating quotes from it to suit his needs!! Had to turn off BB After Dark, because I couldn't handle watching him laugh at explaining away his betrayal and justifying the word to Danielle when he was laying there with his bible in front using quotes to help him, yet here he was another Judas in a sense to this poor girl who trusted him!!

He is a real poor example of morals back out in the real world of how to behave, lying and backstabbing his way through a game (one he already won) for money!!! It certainly does show how it is the root of all evil!!

There was a point where I was thought he was playing smart, now I just feel sorry for him because he would hurt anyone to get what he wants and he doesn't care about anyone else along the way. If I were his wife watching this, I would be worried about what he might do in our relationship to get what he wants. He lies so well, and he even bragged about that the Danielle as if he was so proud about it!!! Where is that so admired by Christ, Dan?? I'm not familiar with the proverb, "Get your neighbor before they get you"!!!! (Actually I used another word, but thought I might be censored, it could be a hardware term like a nail!!!)

Anyway, guess we'll see how the jury feels about the two left over.....this might be the last time I watch, I think I'm getting too soft in my old age!!! I'm seeing too much anger and bitterness in the world towards one another, rather than understanding and empathy. Obviously I could never play this game.....
Old 09-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #56
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree with "lovetostamp3". If Dan wins, that just reinforces to future players that the way to win is to lie to everyone and only think of yourself. I hate when people use the excuse "that's part of the game". Then change the game. I have a belief that the winner is chosen by production before the show even starts. And the games and challenges and vetos are set up to lead to the pre-planed winner. I have thought of trying out for the show. But if I was picked, I would only last a couple of weeks. Because I would go off on someone and everyone would want me out. Or If I was in an alliance, I wouldn't be able to lie to others and be sneaky. I guess I have too many morals.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #57
Stampin' Fool

Happy with the winner. Can't believe how gullible Danielle was!! I was surprised at her vote.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #58
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycrossley View Post
Happy with the winner. Can't believe how gullible Danielle was!! I was surprised at her vote.
I am sooooo glad Dan didn't win and that everyone on the jury realized that you don't have to "Check your Morals at the door" and if you do, you are not going to be rewarded for it in "the Game". I wonder if Ian had been evicted instead of Danielle. Would the jury still have seen what a jerk Dan was and would still have not won? I think so. I guess summer is over and will have to wait until next July for the next BB15.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #59
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycrossley View Post
Ditto.

Saw their interview on "The Talk", and sounds like she's found out some things about Dan, and regretting her vote. He played her like a violin, and she bought it hook, line and sinker!!!