Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree153Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2007, 05:16 AM   #441
Pearl-ExPert

Please, OH, Please tell me that Carly isn't going to marry Sonny again!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-10-2007, 05:29 AM   #442
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubrieB
Please, OH, Please tell me that Carly isn't going to marry Sonny again!!
I know! Soooooooooo very lame! Especially for the reason they seem to be getting back together for. I'm not sure if they are doing this to put them back together or if they are doing it so Carly can stand her ground and show how she's really moved on. I'm leaning toward the getting back together side since that seems more likely. I just think it's incredibly lame that they even think they need to stop her from testifying. She says she saw Alcazar w/a gun drawn right? Even if she didn't see if his finger was on the trigger or whatever wouldn't that be more helpful in a self defense case than having her NOT testify at all?? She should fake going crazy and commit herself till the trial is over, she wouldn't have to testify then would she? I dunno, but it's pretty lame with where they are going with this right now.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:18 PM   #443
Mad Swapper

I can't believe how incredibly selfish Sonny is being! That conversation between Jason and Sonny before the kids got there was horrible! I've never been a big fan of Sonny, but I also never really disliked him.... however after today my liking for him as definatly droped a lot!
Old 01-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #444
Stazon Splitcoast

never been a fan of sonny-- acts the same happy/ sad anything. also what he does with his mouth/ head all the time drives me insane. i fast forward alot through his scenes. i can catch what happen during fast forwarding or how people react to him. carly should just fly to be w/jax
how lame of elizabeth not being a strong woman. she had cameron on her own. right? got rid of druggie lucky. keep her strong.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:28 AM   #445
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcountry311
never been a fan of sonny-- acts the same happy/ sad anything. also what he does with his mouth/ head all the time drives me insane. i fast forward alot through his scenes. i can catch what happen during fast forwarding or how people react to him. carly should just fly to be w/jax
how lame of elizabeth not being a strong woman. she had cameron on her own. right? got rid of druggie lucky. keep her strong.
I agree.... with it all, Sonny has bugged me for a while for the same reasons. Jason really bugs me too for the same reasons, he does the same movements with his hands in every scene!
Liz is bugging me a bit too... but I think it's more because I'm tierd of the story line.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:38 AM   #446
Matboard Maniac

Yeah I wish they would just show Elizabeth as a stronger woman then the one that always has to have some ones shoulder to cry on. I can understand at times how Sam can get frustrated w/ her. I don't know why they have to make her as a whiney person. She has one kid and has put herself through nursing school. She is tough she can handle being a single parent.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:55 PM   #447
Mad Swapper

I haven't watched all of today episode yet... but I love what Max just said to Sonny... that he would rather work at the coffee warehouse than near Sonny if he was going to disrespect Carly the way he is!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #448
Pearl-ExPert

Sonny is sinking to new lows......I used to like him but am rethinking my opinion! Do you think from Monday's preview, that Jason will catch on???
Old 01-13-2007, 07:30 AM   #449
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaJ
Sonny is sinking to new lows......I used to like him but am rethinking my opinion! Do you think from Monday's preview, that Jason will catch on???
I've always been pretty neutral when it comes to Sonny, but after Friday I really think I dislike him! I didn't see the preview but I hope someone figures it out before they get married.... isn't a little quick to be jumping to trial anyway, they don't even know if Alcazar is going to live or die! I thought you had to know what the charges were going to be BEFORE going to trial!?

Also anyone notice how quickly Edward and Sam drove to ELQ, took a tour, reviewed the lawsuit document (close enough to find that problem) and drove back home.... the same amount of time Tracy & Dillon had their little conversation.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:16 AM   #450
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsidawn
I've always been pretty neutral when it comes to Sonny, but after Friday I really think I dislike him! I didn't see the preview but I hope someone figures it out before they get married.... isn't a little quick to be jumping to trial anyway, they don't even know if Alcazar is going to live or die! I thought you had to know what the charges were going to be BEFORE going to trial!?
Well, no, I think you can be charged with attempted murder and stand trial with that, with the option to change the charge if the person died. I read recently about that happening in real life. However, this is GH we're talking about where things happen every episode that real people would never get away with or do, so...

Anyway, Sonny is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, as evidenced by him asking his lawyer, "Ric can't charge me with murder if Lorenzo lives, can he?" Have mercy, the man's an idiot. Buy a dictionary, Sonny, and look up the definition of murder! You oughta know it by now since your boyfriend Jason has committed it so many times on your behalf.

I discovered a soap blog the other day and boy, do they have GH (and AMC) pegged. In their 2006 review, they said:

Quote:
WORST SHOW: General Hospital

Note to GH show runners: you can't focus a show solely on four characters. As much as you'd like to do nothing but air Sonny, Carly, Jason and Jason's girlfriend, it just won't work. That's not how soaps are. Soaps also aren't about the love lives of murderers and rampant misogyny and a disrespect for core characters and a hatred of the audience. Just thought we'd fill you in.

WORST USE OF VETERAN CHARACTERS: GH

Let's see...you bring back Robert Scorpio and turn him into a deadbeat dad (!) who appears onscreen perhaps once a month. You bring Anna Devane back and lure viewers into watching by promising a front burner storyline only to have her disappear after three episodes. You bring back Holly Sutton only to have her be presented as an evil b**** who would allow her beloved former stepdaughter Robin to die of an epidemic, which the real Holly would never, ever do. You bring Laura Spencer back to tell the viewers that Luke wished he had known Tracy noticed him in the 70s. Nice. Really, really nice.

BEST ACTRESS: Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis, GH)

No matter how terrible the lines written for her are, no matter how many times she has to repeat the same line over and over and over again ("Sam, I don't want you with Jason"), no matter how often every single character is made to say that Alexis is the worst person in the universe, NLG won't let you hate Alexis. She just won't. On the rare days that Alexis isn't the GH punching bag, she makes you laugh; when she's suffering from lung cancer and chemo, she makes you cry. And every single day, she makes you wish that she were on a show that actually deserves her talent.
Shari
Old 01-15-2007, 07:50 AM   #451
Mad Swapper

should I even watch today? I think i'm going to be pretty pissed off over it.... hmmmm.... still trying to decide.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:19 PM   #452
Mad Swapper

A few thoughts...

First- Way to go Carly! I hope she holds firm tomorrow.

Second- Thank you Elizabeth for finally calling Maxie on her s***! What was with that response from Maxie?? She tried to justify it like she was doing a good thing? She is soooo stupid! I can't wait till Lucky finds out.

Third- That whole scene where Em was holding the gun to Colleen when Nic came in- that was soooo lame! Could Em have been more emotionless?
Old 01-16-2007, 05:59 PM   #453
Stazon Splitcoast

[quote=lindsidawn]A few thoughts...

Second- Thank you Elizabeth for finally calling Maxie on her s***! What was with that response from Maxie?? She tried to justify it like she was doing a good thing? She is soooo stupid! I can't wait till Lucky finds out.

Third- That whole scene where Em was holding the gun to Colleen when Nic came in- that was soooo lame! Could Em have been more emotionless?[/quote]

How about that punch from Em.....they both went flying but it never left a mark on Colleen!!

My Photography Blog
Old 01-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #454
Mad Swapper

[quote=MsAudreyAnn]
Quote:
A few thoughts...

Third- That whole scene where Em was holding the gun to Colleen when Nic came in- that was soooo lame! Could Em have been more emotionless?[/quote]

How about that punch from Em.....they both went flying but it never left a mark on Colleen!!
I didn't notice that, but it doesn't surprize me!
Old 01-16-2007, 08:36 PM   #455
Stazon Splitcoast

SOOOO Carly did it.....but, I'm soooooooo glad she's off to Aspen!!!

I'm not liking Sonny right now either.....after all the crap he put Carly through over Christina.....he's NOW doing the same thing!!.....its called a.....LIE.......UGH

My Photography Blog
Old 01-16-2007, 09:02 PM   #456
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAudreyAnn
SOOOO Carly did it.....but, I'm soooooooo glad she's off to Aspen!!!

I'm not liking Sonny right now either.....after all the crap he put Carly through over Christina.....he's NOW doing the same thing!!.....its called a.....LIE.......UGH
I'm sooo sad she did it.... I must have missed something, Aspen?
Old 01-17-2007, 05:44 AM   #457
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I'm sooo sad she did it.... I must have missed something, Aspen?
At the very end of the show......it shows Carly, Michael and Morgan on a plane and she tells the boys they are on their way to Aspen.

I'm sure its what Carly asked Max to do for her.

My Photography Blog
Old 01-17-2007, 05:55 AM   #458
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAudreyAnn
At the very end of the show......it shows Carly, Michael and Morgan on a plane and she tells the boys they are on their way to Aspen.

I'm sure its what Carly asked Max to do for her.
Oh OK- thanks for filling me in :O)
Old 01-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #459
Mad Swapper

That couch Robin bought for Patrick is soooooooooo darn ugly! Or as I would say, fugly!
Old 01-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #460
Mad Swapper

Can anyone here picture Patrick or that Professor as skateboarders?!? LOL
Old 01-18-2007, 05:01 AM   #461
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via MSN to ScrappinAngel Send a message via Yahoo to ScrappinAngel

LOL.....is it just me or does GH seem to have a dark picture...? maybe it is just my tv and my channnel but i havea hard tiem seeing the cj=hareters soemtimes cause it seems as if tehy recorded the scene in teh dark...
Old 01-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #462
Pearl-ExPert

That kinda threw me off too, regarding the stakeboard scene. Spanelli seems to fit the mold a little bit better!
Old 01-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #463
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaJ
That kinda threw me off too, regarding the stakeboard scene. Spanelli seems to fit the mold a little bit better!
Spanelli yeah... the the dr and the professor, that was lame! Why couldn't he come over to get something realistic. whatever!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:42 PM   #464
Pearl-ExPert

Default Poor Alexis!

Oh BOY do I want Rick Lansing to die!!!!!!!!! How low can he get??????
Old 01-22-2007, 05:56 PM   #465
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweeda
Oh BOY do I want Rick Lansing to die!!!!!!!!! How low can he get??????
I can't stand him! My Aunt & I keep saying Sonny needs to get rid of him! lol... however I am LOVING watching Alexis suffer!
Old 01-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #466
Stazon Splitcoast

ric must die please before sweeps please!
why does sam need to work? wasn't she in school last week. working on her GED.then for edward--what for 1 day?
so what is her pass?
Old 01-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #467
Kookie Creator

Quote:
why does sam need to work? wasn't she in school last week. working on her GED.then for edward--what for 1 day?
so what is her pass?
Well, she probably doesn't NEED to work, since she has a murdering thug supporting her, and I'm sure he'd be more than glad to use his blood money to continue doing so the rest of her life, which, if she stays with him will probably be quite short. But she OUGHT to work, if only to try and regain a measure of self-respect, which she must be sorely lacking or else she could find herself a boyfriend who isn't a criminal and she wouldn't have boinked her stepfather.

Boy, the previews for tomorrow sure look good -- Sonny and Carly arguing. What are the odds that would happen?!?

Shari
Old 01-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #468
Stazon Splitcoast

my post should've said what's her past?
Old 01-23-2007, 04:08 PM   #469
Mad Swapper

Quote:
so what is her pass?
I liked the idea of her going back to school. The whole work thing is, well, whatever! She's had what, 4 jobs in a matter of two weeks, lame.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:00 PM   #470
Stazon Splitcoast

not that fact that she had 4 jobs. but that 4 people hired her. never finished high school. only worked for her father/ and herself,off ships. yeah that happens in todays world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 05:04 PM   #471
Mad Swapper

Quote:
not that fact that she had 4 jobs. but that 4 people hired her. never finished high school. only worked for her father/ and herself,off ships. yeah that happens in todays world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously! the only job she could really get would be at McDonald's or something. that's why all the jobs she has had she got because of someone she knows.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:45 PM   #472
Stazon Splitcoast

not all know her-- they fear jason! and sonny, of course
Old 01-24-2007, 06:13 AM   #473
Mad Swapper

Quote:
yeah- that too.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:14 AM   #474
Mad Swapper

Quote:
yeah- that too.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:05 AM   #475
Pearl-ExPert

I am SOOOOO sick of all this Sonny and Carly getting married stuff, I wish they would hurry up and blow up the hotel and get onto the next story. Can't wait to see Scotty Baldwin!!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 08:55 AM   #476
Goober-E LOST-E

I'm sick of SO many things....yet I continue to watch!

It's a wonder that town runs at all w/ all the chit chat that goes on at everyone's work places!
Old 01-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #477
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
I am SOOOOO sick of all this Sonny and Carly getting married stuff, I wish they would hurry up and blow up the hotel and get onto the next story. Can't wait to see Scotty Baldwin!!!!
Scotty's coming back?? I love him!! Now if they would only bring back Kevin and Lucy!!! I soooo miss the nurses ball.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:37 AM   #478
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Scotty's coming back?? (
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not coming back so they can pin Rick Webber's murder on him, which is ludicrous -- he'd never let Laura take the fall for that. Luke, yes, but not Laura.

I doubt we have any hope that this veteran character will fare any better than any of the others. The track record is horrible.

Shari
Old 01-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #479
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Scotty's coming back?? I love him!! Now if they would only bring back Kevin and Lucy!!! I soooo miss the nurses ball.
There have been *rummers* for a while.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:41 AM   #480
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Seriously! I'm pretty sick of it too.... they've played the Sonny & Carly thing to death. They couldn't even come up with something new and fun, they have to do the same junk they always do with them, it's just plain lame! Why is Carly going to live with him... if she is really scared about the whole thing she should take the boys out of town again. Totally lame!