Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree163Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #4441
Matboard Maniac

No, Sean and Cambias are not the same actors. Sean is same "era" as Robert Scorpio (who was also married to Holly, at some point). Cambias (can't remember his first name) was later. There was another Cambias brother. I don't think they even knew anyone from Scorpio "era" Frisco and Felicia were also in the group with Robert, Anna and Duke.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #4442
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormarilyn2009 View Post
"English" is Holly Sutton. I think she and Luke were married at one time.
Sean Donnely is an old friend of Robert Scorpio's, involved with Robert, Luke, and Laura, and Anna. A "good" guy. Sean was/is married to Tiffany. They are all from awhile ago. The guy who raped Bianca was a Cambias. Hope this helps.
Thanks!
Old 08-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #4443
Mad Swapper

So what does everyone think about the change in writers and such. I hated it at first. I didn't know what happened until a few months later, but I had noticed a lot of the changes and didn't like it. I love the OLTL actors (although I wish they had kept them who they were the first time they were on). But I didn't like how the show was changing. Actually, I told my husband I was going to to be happy if it went off the air in the fall like rumored. But now that I've gotten use to it, they've finished up old tired storylines and started doing their own thing, I really love it! I think I'm more addicted to it now than I've been for a loooooooong time!
Old 08-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #4444
Rubber Obsessor

Location: Antelope, Ca...Not exactly Kaua'i where my heart is & would love to be

I was so elated when I saw Sean's photo on the screen. LOVE IT! I have missed the Donnely's. When I was watching BH90210 back in the early 90's when they all started college and Kelly's dad was portrayed by John Reilly I started missing his character again and finally he is back on GH for however short or long. GH wasn't kidding when it came to surprises for the 50th anniversary. YAY!
Old 08-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #4445
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsidawn View Post
So Luke is calling her English and it seems like she might have been on recently, bu I still don't know who she is... I tune out on everything going on with Luke, his storylines always bore me
Well with this story line the writers are "bring back old history" so you might be very bored if you don't get caught up on Luke's story lines. Or you just might want to skip over these parts.

Personal as an "old timer" Luck's story Lines Or the "OLD" story Lines are the ones that always brings me back to the show. There have been too many fluff story lines that have made me leave the show during the day the last couple of years.

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
Jean L and majormarilyn2009 like this post.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #4446
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliespringer View Post
Well with this story line the writers are "bring back old history" so you might be very bored if you don't get caught up on Luke's story lines. Or you just might want to skip over these parts.

Personal as an "old timer" Luck's story Lines Or the "OLD" story Lines are the ones that always brings me back to the show. There have been too many fluff story lines that have made me leave the show during the day the last couple of years.
I've been watching the show for 12 or 13 years now, I have never liked Luke or his, especially when ey take him out of PC.. I don't like his character, not the actor though, I in he's one of the better soap actors. I just don't like the character they've made him.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #4447
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
No, Sean and Cambias are not the same actors. Sean is same "era" as Robert Scorpio (who was also married to Holly, at some point). Cambias (can't remember his first name) was later. There was another Cambias brother. I don't think they even knew anyone from Scorpio "era" Frisco and Felicia were also in the group with Robert, Anna and Duke.
The Cambias brothers are from All My Children. Never been on GH. The actor who played Michael Cambias on AMC is now playing Sam's father on GH but now he's one of the Jerome family, Ava's brother. He just uses another name now and no one knows he and Ava are related yet. The other Cambias brother on AMC is Zack Slater who changed his name as he did not want to be associated with his Cambias family.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:54 AM   #4448
Matboard Maniac

Thanks, that's why they didn't know Robert. What's the story with the Jerome's? How was Duke involved. Anna and Duke's unborn child? I thought Duke "died" in Anna's arms? Is there anyplace to find these summaries?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:36 AM   #4449
Rubber Obsessor

Location: Antelope, Ca...Not exactly Kaua'i where my heart is & would love to be

There was on the actual webpage for GH on the ABC.com website at one time that listed a a "Character's Bio" list and the bios would go way back in history. You can also Google the character's name and the show and usually Wikipedia will have them listed; granted not the best website for reliable info, but for Soaps, I am thinking it helps.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:58 AM   #4450
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:
Thanks, that's why they didn't know Robert. What's the story with the Jerome's? How was Duke involved. Anna and Duke's unborn child? I thought Duke "died" in Anna's arms? Is there anyplace to find these summaries?

Here is the timeline for GH. Just start Clicking around. There is lots of info here. Just have to read through it. Also Old shows you can watch too.

hope this helps. Also you can to GH facebook page and questions. Usually you will get answers there too.

General Hospital - ABC.com

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #4451
Stazon Splitcoast

I think holly/English had way too much work done on her face!
plus the eye make-up was way over the top!
Old 08-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #4452
Matboard Maniac

What is the Sean story? I don't remember Luke shooting him. thanks.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #4453
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean L View Post
The Cambias brothers are from All My Children. Never been on GH. The actor who played Michael Cambias on AMC is now playing Sam's father on GH but now he's one of the Jerome family, Ava's brother. He just uses another name now and no one knows he and Ava are related yet. The other Cambias brother on AMC is Zack Slater who changed his name as he did not want to be associated with his Cambias family.
Thank you....I knew it! Thanks for confirming that it's the same actor.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #4454
Mad Swapper

Couple questions... first, was Brit's mom on the show before? Second- isn't Duke really Fazon with a mask? How did the doctors not notice he is wearing a mask???? I can let little things slide that aren't realistic, but come on, that is just too much!
Old 08-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #4455
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Couple questions... first, was Brit's mom on the show before? Second- isn't Duke really Fazon with a mask? How did the doctors not notice he is wearing a mask???? I can let little things slide that aren't realistic, but come on, that is just too much!
That story line was rectified months ago, this is the real Duke.

Go here for current and Past info or ask questions on General Hospitals Facebook page

Watch General Hospital Online - Watch Full Episodes Online - ABC.com

Old 08-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #4456
Matboard Maniac

I looked there, but no info about the character of Sean Donnely and Luke shooting him.
Can anyone help?
Old 08-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #4457
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I looked there, but no info about the character of Sean Donnely and Luke shooting him.
Can anyone help?
I don't remember a story line of that sort. The last few years I have been in and out. Few weeks here, few weeks there. You know the story lines takes months and months to resolve

This thread does not get a lot of activity. If no one answers, go to the GH site above. It has a discussion board. Make a new topic and ask a question. I am sure someone will answer. Or you can go to General Hospital Facebook page. There is always a lot of activity there. you can ask your question there too.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #4458
Stazon Splitcoast

sean's shooting took place feb. 1995.
luke was walking back to his car. heard a gun shot. turned around to shot back. missed joe scully (bad guy).he hit sean.
sean was police commiser at the time. was married to tiffany. they were pregnant at the time
I googled the statement " when did luke spencer shoot sean donnelly". then was a short you tube video.
majormarilyn2009 likes this post.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #4459
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcountry311 View Post
sean's shooting took place feb. 1995.
luke was walking back to his car. heard a gun shot. turned around to shot back. missed joe scully (bad guy).he hit sean.
sean was police commiser at the time. was married to tiffany. they were pregnant at the time
I googled the statement " when did luke spencer shoot sean donnelly". then was a short you tube video.
Your Good

Google is your friend

Old 08-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #4460
Matboard Maniac

ok. Thanks. Now that puts it in my mind. Just missed that. I must have been doing something more fun. What would that have been? See, can't even remember that.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #4461
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliespringer View Post
That story line was rectified months ago, this is the real Duke.

Go here for current and Past info or ask questions on General Hospitals Facebook page

Watch General Hospital Online - Watch Full Episodes Online - ABC.com
I don't have time to look that kind of stuff up, barely could get on here...... I remember something with Fazon, Duke and Anna in a hotel room where Fazon made Anna think he was still Duke, but that's about it. I don't pay much attention to any of their story lines, so I guess I missed it
Old 08-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #4462
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I don't have time to look that kind of stuff up, barely could get on here...... I remember something with Fazon, Duke and Anna in a hotel room where Fazon made Anna think he was still Duke, but that's about it. I don't pay much attention to any of their story lines, so I guess I missed it
I just gave you options where to go to get your questions answered if you don't get them answered here. I know this thread is not that active. There is a discussion thread on the GH website that you can ask a question. Also GH Facebook questions are answered pretty quickly.

Also you can watch old/past episodes on the GH website.

Just thought I would help you out.

Also there was another option above recently, try Goggle and see if anything pops up, you never know.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #4463
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
OK, here you go, I Goggled for you.

GH ~ Anna, Robert, John & Faison ~ Melted Mask ~ 12/12/12 - YouTube
Anna, Robert, John & Fazon~Melted Mask 12/12/12
Dec, 12, 2012

Day Fazon was revealed

You can Goggle any scene you want!

Old 08-15-2013, 06:55 AM   #4464
Matboard Maniac

Thanks to all who helped answer my "Sean" question. I forgot that I can just google a question? Wow, there are some great "old" clips on that site. I don't remember all of them. I'll go back and watch. Thanks, again
Old 08-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #4465
Stazon Splitcoast

don't know if I said this already-. but I'm over holly~
Old 08-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #4466
Pearl-ExPert

Robin's coming back in the fall! Signed a contract and everything!
Kirsten Storms (Maxie) and Brandon Barash (Johnny Zaccara) are married and expecting a baby!
Jean L likes this post.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #4467
Stazon Splitcoast

Married and expecing to each other in real life?
Old 08-22-2013, 05:43 AM   #4468
Pearl-ExPert

Yes, in real life.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #4469
Stazon Splitcoast

thought she looked pregnant for real. also noticed her hair was showing her roots.
thought the hospital scene was horrible. except for spinelli
Old 08-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #4470
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm hoping lulu and dante leave the show together! I'm over both of them
Old 08-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #4471
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't think AJ is the killer. I think it's ava
I think connie's hand slipped. Anyone?
Old 08-27-2013, 04:09 AM   #4472
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcountry311 View Post
I don't think AJ is the killer. I think it's ava
I think connie's hand slipped. Anyone?
I thought the same exact thing. And Connie died before she could write the last letter A. How convenient.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #4473
Pearl-ExPert

Agree. too convenient to wrap up with AJ.
Did anyone else catch when Dante arrested AJ he told him he (AJ) killed his ocusin and he has to pay for it. Connie is his aunt, poor writing/ acting

It's all just a number as long as I feel good and I'm eating healthy
Old 08-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #4474
Rubber Obsessor

Connie is his cousin. Olivia and Connie are cousins, not sisters which makes her Dante's cousin too. 2nd cousin or something (:
Old 08-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #4475
Stazon Splitcoast

so who is the father of britt's baby?
Old 08-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #4476
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosterhse View Post
Connie is his cousin. Olivia and Connie are cousins, not sisters which makes her Dante's cousin too. 2nd cousin or something (:
D'OH I guess I'm the one who should have paid more attention lol. Thanks

It's all just a number as long as I feel good and I'm eating healthy
Old 08-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #4477
Pearl-ExPert

Gayla, I am guessing she took the extra Dante and Lulu stuff and implanted it in herself!
So she would be having their baby. See, it all works out in the end!
Old 08-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #4478
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweeda View Post
Gayla, I am guessing she took the extra Dante and Lulu stuff and implanted it in herself!
So she would be having their baby. See, it all works out in the end!
Good one!
Now if maxie and spinelli would speak up. Lulu and dante should have no legal right to maxie's baby. Because~here's my logic- them have legal rights to "their" baby. Which isn't what maxie carried and gave birth to.
Might just be a great storyline
Old 08-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #4479
Stazon Splitcoast

Today I thought ava looked like she was remaking " the gradate"!!
Looked like she wanted to attack and bed poor morgan!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #4480
Pearl-ExPert

I do not like the actor playing Morgan ..... He is a really bad actor!