Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tutorials (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tutorials-f310/)
-   -   Need Tiered Wedding Cake Box instructions (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tutorials-f310/need-tiered-wedding-cake-box-instructions-t555556.html)

Card Maker 01 06-08-2012 12:03 PM

Need Tiered Wedding Cake Box instructions

1 Attachment(s)
For some reason, I don't have the instructions for this project. I do have the templates. It is from: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_ss_0507.pdf

I would appreciate it.

buggainok 06-08-2012 01:50 PM

This isn't SU, but it looks very similar:

Paper Cake Treat Boxes {Paper Craft} via TipJunkie.com

Card Maker 01 06-08-2012 05:23 PM

Oooo. Thanks, Bugga! I really like the idea of having 3 different sizes to use without having to resize them manually. I also like what they did for the back closers.

Here is another one (one size only) that is a 2 piece (top and bottom): # 2 Paper Cake Slice Favor Box with Top Lid (Alternate Template) | Easy Paper Crafts. Unfortunately the link doesn't work for the lid (or box) template.:(

Paper Crafts Magazine had a 2 piece version that was even nicer, but I can't find it on their site.

Thanks, again.

jodaisy 06-13-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Card Maker 01 (Post 19481594)
Oooo. Thanks, Bugga! I really like the idea of having 3 different sizes to use without having to resize them manually. I also like what they did for the back closers.

Here is another one (one size only) that is a 2 piece (top and bottom): # 2 Paper Cake Slice Favor Box with Top Lid (Alternate Template) | Easy Paper Crafts. Unfortunately the link doesn't work for the lid (or box) template.:(

Paper Crafts Magazine had a 2 piece version that was even nicer, but I can't find it on their site.

Thanks, again.

Here is the Paper Crafts Magazine page link for the cake box:
Magazine Monday – Love is in the Air | Paper Crafts Connection
You will have to click on the cake box to get the pattern. Have Fun!

jodaisy 06-13-2012 10:45 AM

WOW - I was doing a little research on these cake slice boxes. Check this out:
Paper Cake Slices
Have fun looking if nothing else!

craftymomto2 06-13-2012 11:52 AM

Not tiered but still pretty!

Creations on Paper: Cake Slice Box - Happy Birthday to my Sister

Card Maker 01 06-13-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jodaisy (Post 19490729)
Here is the Paper Crafts Magazine page link for the cake box:
Magazine Monday – Love is in the Air | Paper Crafts Connection
You will have to click on the cake box to get the pattern. Have Fun!

I'm so glad you were avble to locate this for everyone. I had the patterns, but couldn't locate it for everyone else. Thanks so much.

@----<----<----

Card Maker 01 06-13-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jodaisy (Post 19490758)
WOW - I was doing a little research on these cake slice boxes. Check this out:
Paper Cake Slices
Have fun looking if nothing else!

Ooooooo! Yummy!!!! Here another style of cake slice that I got from the site:How-to: sweet treat keepsake - Paper Source Blog

Did you notice the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch used to good effect on a couple of slices?

Card Maker 01 06-14-2012 09:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by craftymomto2 (Post 19490867)

It reminds me of the one by baroquerivercakelisas_by_Lisa_S (it reminds me of the stamped gourmet chocolates...)

Card Maker 01 06-14-2012 10:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another version (not individual slices) that is rather flat (she used Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, but is perfect for what she had in mind (Explosion Box): Three tier wedding cake tutorial by Gunn Thelin Knutsen

You'll have to join to get the instructions, but its free: Crafter’s Digital Art Center (CDAC) Crafters Digital Art Center - Digi image focused Site, Sharing Info, Challenges & Freebies from Digi Artists

Go to Tutorial Corner > Three tier wedding cake tutorial