Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tuesday Inspiration Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tuesday-inspiration-challenge-f126/)
-   -   IFC73 {Make it Yours} and WIN A PRIZE!! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tuesday-inspiration-challenge-f126/ifc73-%7Bmake-yours%7D-win-prize-t487241.html)

stamptician 04-11-2010 05:36 PM

IFC73 {Make it Yours} and WIN A PRIZE!!

1 Attachment(s)
It's time for the bi-monthly Inspiration Found Challenge!

One of my favorite columns in Scrapbook Etc.'s Magazine is "Make it Yours". The column challenges you to learn to adapt any design to fit your photos and then create your own pages based on what inspires you in the originals they showcase. It's a fun column because you get to see the original design and also what two other designers were inspired to create from the original design.

This week I am sharing an original layout and two options from the April 2008 issue of SBE. You will find them attached below.

Your challenge this week is to create a scrapbook page that is inspired by one of the three layouts provided for inspiration.

Here is my inspired layout:

Must Be Spring

I hope you'll give this challenge a try. My layout came together fairly quickly and it was fun.

Please use the keywords IFC73 when uploading your pages to the SCS gallery. You will find the challenge gallery HERE.

Now...about that PRIZE!:
I've decided to start randomly giving away a prize for my challenge. This week is the random week! If you are interested in the prize and rules of the contest you will need to visit my blog:
IFC73{Make it Yours} and Win a Prize

I am giving away a fabulous stamp set from Ippity and I need you to link up your layouts on my blog so that I can use Random Integer to pick a winner.

Hope you all have a fabulous scraptastic Monday!:p

princessp1971 04-11-2010 05:41 PM

Looks like three great examples and your page is GREAT! I will get this done some time this week.

stamptician 04-11-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971 (Post 16488454)
Looks like three great examples and your page is GREAT! I will get this done some time this week.

Thanks Patti! Looking forward to seeing your work. :p

wendella247 04-11-2010 06:03 PM

Fun, fun, challenge. I definitely recognize that lilacs page from the magazine. I already had it in my favorites on my computer from when it first came out! Guess I need to get busy and make a page, huh?

Lmn 04-11-2010 09:02 PM

ohhh

Awesome Challenge Jenn! I know just the page I'm going to scrap. I'm so excited because I needed an idea for that page....;) I'll be back to post it

stamptician 04-12-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 16488594)
Fun, fun, challenge. I definitely recognize that lilacs page from the magazine. I already had it in my favorites on my computer from when it first came out! Guess I need to get busy and make a page, huh?

How cool is that? Great scrappin' minds think alike. :p

stamptician 04-12-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmn (Post 16489367)
Awesome Challenge Jenn! I know just the page I'm going to scrap. I'm so excited because I needed an idea for that page....;) I'll be back to post it

Great Lela! Can't wait to see it. ;)

wendella247 04-13-2010 01:35 PM

Here's mine, Jenn! I loved this challenge and might just enter again. I have some ideas.

Disney Girl

Thanks for the fun!!! ;)

--------

stamptician 04-13-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 16499625)
Here's mine, Jenn! I loved this challenge and might just enter again. I have some ideas.

Disney Girl

Thanks for the fun!!! ;)

--------

Wendy,
I know exactly what page you made yours. Awesome job on this. Sorry you had problems with Simply Linked but, I managed to get you linked up to my blog. :p

stamptician 04-13-2010 03:20 PM

Just to clarify...if you read my blog post it stated that I needed 24 participants to give away the prize and it should have stated 10 participants. I have corrected my type-o and I hope some more of you get a chance to play along. Again it only has to be 10 participants for me to pick a random winner!

Salster 04-15-2010 10:29 AM

This sounds like fun! ...now I just need to finish those pesky taxes. hahaha

stamptician 04-15-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 16513330)
This sounds like fun! ...now I just need to finish those pesky taxes. hahaha

Oh no Sally! I don't envy you. :p

princessp1971 05-30-2010 08:32 AM

This was a great challenge Jenn. I kept the same layout but changed the border punch and used two pictures inplace of a journaling box. TFL

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=152821

stamptician 05-30-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971 (Post 16772394)
This was a great challenge Jenn. I kept the same layout but changed the border punch and used two pictures inplace of a journaling box. TFL

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=152821

Great job on this challenge.