Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Hello everyone!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend....I heard from my grands and they all had a great first week at school!! I remember those days...new clothes, new school supplies, new schools, new friends...sounds fun but I'd rather be in my stamp room...LOL!!! Anyway....
It's my turn to host this first week in September and I have a simple and fun challenge for you called *Curve the Sentiment*!!
Here are the deets:
1. Select a long and thin sentiment stamp (one that uses an acrylic block) that will be bendable.
2. Place it on the acrylic block and curve the ends down to create an arch.
3. Make sure it will go around or hug your image.
4. You may have to stamp it a few times on scrap paper to make sure the curve is correct.
5. You can stamp the sentiment on one side of the image, on both sides, or use several sentiments to go around the image....be creative and have fun!!!
This was a fun challenge and at first I didn't read the directions, so when I came back and did I was like well that's perfect since I have a ton of sentiments that are clear stamps - and clear blocks too...