Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Hello everyone!! It's my turn to host this weeks TLC challenge and I have a fun one for you!! There are a lot of new block image stamps out there but most of us don't have the money to buy all the ones we want. So, why don't we make our own...my challenge to you is to make a *faux block image*. Here are the deets:
1. Chose a stamp that has an image that will fill the space you need for your design.
2. Mask off the desired size area you want for your stamped image
3. Stamp the image and color
4. Remove the masking tape. Using a ruler, draw a frame around your image using a journaling pen, the small end of a SU, TH, or any other marker with a thin tipped end.
or you can cheat like I did....
1. Mask off the desired size area on a scratch piece of card stock
2. Stamp your image and color
3. Remove the masking tape and crop your image
4. Adhere the image to your card base.
5. Draw around the image with your pen or marker to create the *frame*.