Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Hello everyone...I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!!!! I am really excited because it's my turn to host this weeks Technique Lover's Challenge and guess what.....it's the 400th challenge.....Whoohoo!!!! Yup....we have had challenges on Splitcoast for almost 8 years...WOW!!! We should have a drum roll or something a little festive to announce the challenge.... my challenge is to "cut it up!!
Here are the deets!!!
1. Stamp an image and cut it into squares, circles, rectangles, etc. for a blocked background.
2. Color an image ( it can be stamped or a digi) and cut it up into squares for a blocked background.
3. You can cut the image in a random pattern for a crazy quilt pattern
4. You can even cut the image into a quilt pattern...what ever flips your skirt!!!
5. The cut up image can be used for a background or for the main image ...I used mine for a background.
6. There is only one rule....you have to use an image of some kind, not patterned paper!!!
7. Have fun!!!!
SCS Gallery Moderator Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
This sounds fun! I'm still trying to play catch-up with last week's, which I was away for but I think this one sounds easier to fit into a working day . Thank you, Joan. I think I already have an idea!!