Hello stampers! I am filling in for Joan tonight on short notice, so we are doing a fun, quick, and easy technique, but it's one I have never done before! We are going all the way back to TLC #1 - KISSING TECHNIQUE
I will not be showing you a lip lock
but rather giving simple instructions on this fun technique that everyone can do.
There are two tutorials by Beate in the resources section:
Kissing With A Twist
& Kissing Technique
I am not responsible for what happens if you Google "kissing technique."
You can use any inks for this technique: dye, chalk, pigment, distress, shadow. You will need two ink colors.
One way to do it:
1. Ink up your solid image stamp with your lighter color.
2. Ink up your second image with a darker ink.
3. "Kiss" the two surfaces together.
4. Stamp the solid image stamp on paper.
The way I did it in my sample (more subtle) - one inked (solid) and one uninked (detail) image:
1. Ink up your solid image stamp.
2. Without inking your detailed image, stamp this stamp on your inked stamp ("Kissing")
3. Stamp the solid image on paper. Some of the area that previously was inked will have the ink removed with the uninked image.
My sample: BELIEVE
TLC 375 Gallery Submissions
When uploading, please use KEYWORD TLC375
There is a "Kissing" Gallery, so choose that instead of Member Galleries.
Now I am off to eat a Hershey's Kiss!
Joan could use your prayers and hugs~