Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Where to buy Nesties in Canada?

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me the best place to buy Nesties in Canada? I tried ordering from scrapbookingalley.com but had trouble with them shipping here so they redirected me to ritzcamera.com (I tried to place a $95 order, but it came to $190 with shipping and taxes...apparently almost EVERYTHING on that site doesnt qualify for the free shipping) so I scrapped that idea. I would rather try to order here so I dont have to deal with the duty charge if at all possible. Thanks in advance for any help you may give.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #2  
Inking Addict

They don't carry much but I ordered a few from the shopping channel. I am waiting for them now. lol http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/ca...=128913+130888
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

Check out Paperworksco, awesome company. She may be out of stock for some of them.
I also just placed and order yesterday with Scrapping Great Deals. Lots to choose from here, I had a hard time not spending too much money!
Both are Canadian companies, so shipping is good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #4  
Mad Swapper

Scrappin Great deals sells nesties and they are located in Ontario http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php They have a free shipping offer right now as well. I have ordered from them a few times and they have fast service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 48 Likes on 17 Posts

I second the scrappingreatdeals dot com suggestion... They often have free shipping deals - in fact they have one on right now if your order exceeds $45 - and if your order is over $100 they don't add any shipping charges... Compared to my LSS, their price for nesties seems quite reasonable - at least the 4 pc sets... HTH
Founding Member of the Punchkateerz - "You don't have to be crazy to be one of us, but it sure helps."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 48 Likes on 17 Posts

OK, jackie1 was faster at typing than me...
Founding Member of the Punchkateerz - "You don't have to be crazy to be one of us, but it sure helps."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

I've been buying my Nesties from Scrappin Great Deals also. I wait until they have one of their 15% off sales and buy $100 worth of product to get free shipping - get the most bang for my buck.

I've been buying the sets of four, which are normally $79.99 but you pay $12 less with the 15% discount, and I either get a single set of Nesties or other supplies that I need to bring the total to $100 for free shipping.

Both Scrappin Great Deals and Paperworks Co. have excellent customer service, but Paperworks is often out of the Nesties you want at the time. However, they do have a craft fund that you can use towards your next purchase, and they'll also email you a discount code during your birthday month - if you sign up for it.

Last edited by Island Chick; 08-10-2009 at 10:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #8  
Rubber Obsessor

I've had fantastic service from scrapnstamp.ca. They have free shipping on orders over $100 in Canada and the prices on nesties has been better then some places I've seen.

Pablo Picasso
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

treehousestamps.com has a great sale on right now, they are $19.95 USD each (and the dollar is pretty good right now) and free shipping to Canada over $40, so works out pretty good, if they have the ones you want in stock, plus it is 10% off everything else (but not the nesties) in her store right now. I think you can email her to make sure they are in stock. Otherwise I get mine from paperworksco, but that is because she is in Edmonton, so I can pick them up and get a 10% discount plus no shipping cost. You can also check out coolgear2002 on ebay (they also have an online stoer estuff.ca/shop , but they have some good deals up for auction, and they are in BC, but min shipping is about $8, but you can get alot shipped for that price, and you can combine your auctions with their online store, and they also have tons of sizziz stuff too....phew...got that all out
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #10  
Kookie Creator

Happy Tuesday Ladies,

As many have already mentioned Peggy @ paperworksco.com is where I get most stuff in Canada... her prices are awesome, she will special order for you, she has a craft fund where 5% of your entire purchase can be used on future orders and she even offers local pickup discounts of 10%.

She has the new Spellbinders in - the oh so pretty pendant ones and currently she has the pre-order for the new Spellbinders Nesties and Cuttlebug pre-orders where you get 5% off just for pre-ordering, as well as a chance to win your entire pre-order for free - wahoo!!!

She does sell out quick though , I think, because her prices are that good... check her out as she is almost $5 cheaper than most Cdn competiton...

Happy Shopping! We all enable each other, eh?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackie1View Post
Scrappin Great deals sells nesties and they are located in Ontario http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php They have a free shipping offer right now as well. I have ordered from them a few times and they have fast service.
This is where I buy mine from too...they have the best prices I've seen.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #12  
Glitter Queen

Thanks everyone, you are all so very helpful... i will check out all of these sites and stock up on all the nesties I can!! lol
Reply With Quote Likes