Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Teresa Collins Stampmaker Machine (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/teresa-collins-stampmaker-machine-t497795.html)

mzza111 07-08-2010 03:30 PM

Teresa Collins Stampmaker Machine

Have you seen this??? AWESOME!

Quote:

Introducing the new Teresa Collins Stampmaker Machine. Yes, this machine is simply AMAZING. There is NOTHING like this on the market. What is the TC Stampmaker????? It is a machine that you can create your OWN stamps (from ANY image or design), embossing dies and stencils in only 5 minutes from the comforts of your own home!!!! These are high quality, detailed stamps. You would NEVER know that you had made them at home.
There's more info on her blog. http://teresacollins.typepad.com/

Here is some info I found at 2peas:

Quote:

Hi all,

Since I work for Photocentric-the company who manufactures the TC Stampmaker, I thought I would clear up some of the comments about it.

This machine is not a knock off of any other machines nor did we buy it from another company-Photocentric is based in the UK and is not an Asian owned company. We had earlier kits that were more involved-we have the Stamp it kit that allows you to make stamps at home using a light and the larger imagebox that took about 30 minutes. We have the UK and US patent or patents pending on the photopolymer as it comes in small presealed packages or sachets and you do not need any other chemicals other than dishsoap and water to rinse out the stamps.

It also makes stencils and embossing dies. Our stamps are not acrylic they are Photopolymer resin. We are the only company that manufactures our own resin in house.

The MSRP will be 169.99 and the largest size stamps you can make with it are 4 x 2 3/8". They are about 2.00 to make for the largest size. This kit comes with 5 medium polymer sachets and 5 small sachets and 2 embossing and 2 stencils. It comes with 8 exclusive TC negatives and 2 sheets of film to make your own designs plus everything else needed to make your own stamps, even a brush and tray.

LS
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb_e...ead_id=3005954

havonfamily 07-08-2010 05:14 PM

That's Awesome!! I want one!! Nay, dare I say NEED one - LOL ;)

kikikaren 07-08-2010 05:54 PM

Looks cool! There are several other stamp making machines on the market, so it's not a new concept, just a new (and possibly cheaper) version.

lisha_1988 07-08-2010 08:10 PM

Ok where/when can i buy this :)

RJP111 07-09-2010 02:09 AM

That looks pretty cool! I'd like to get one.

KatarinaM 07-09-2010 02:40 AM

Just Rite has had a version of this out for years. It was pretty pricey though, I wonder how this one compares?

YorkieMoma 07-09-2010 07:27 AM

subscribing

cr8n00 07-09-2010 08:27 AM

This price point is amazing. when I was at CHA in January they were retailing for $500+. So Teresa's price point is AMAZING.

Go to her site at: teresacollins.typepad.com

lisha_1988 07-09-2010 06:44 PM

I just checked out her blog and apparently this retails for only $169.99!!! (american presumably) DEF going to be buying one!!!

charkinsmom 07-10-2010 03:06 PM

It looks really cool. I found the site for Photocentric and they have several different machines.

Photocentric123 07-15-2010 04:49 PM

TC Stampmaker

Hi Everyone,

I saw you are talking about the Stampmaker and can answer any questions you have about it.

I am the design and education manager-saw someone has already posted my other comments.

The TC stampmaker is our new kit/system that retails for 169.99 it includes the light and polymer to make stamps, stencils and embossing dies all in one package. It is an amazing system and really requires little more than reading the directions.

We have a large UV light unit that is about 400.00 USD called the Imagebox.

The Stamp it kit is our daylight polymer system.

JustRite used to distribute our products as Photocentric is based in the UK but we now have an office/warehouse in Phoenix, AZ

Please contact me regarding any product support questions

Lara

havonfamily 07-15-2010 05:00 PM

So we have to buy the $400 UV light to be able to make the stamps? We can't just buy the machine ($169) itself with out the light? Is the light a one time buy, in other words, is there a chance we'd have to replace it? How big is the machine (how much room does it all take up, when fully set up)?
I'm sorry, I knew it was all too good to be true, my enthusiasm is deflated. I could buy tons of stamps for the total cost of the machine. This is the reason why I didn't purchase a Cricut, it's all too much money & investment, for me and our budget. :(

Photocentric123 07-15-2010 05:20 PM

No sorry I didn't make that very clear-they are 2 completely different systems.

The TC Stampmaker is a kit that includes everything you need to make stamps, stencils and embossing dies for 169.00 including the light, polymer etc. It takes up about 10" of space

We have a large UV unit that is called the Imagebox that is 379.00-this system is large and requires several feet of space

LS

charkinsmom 07-16-2010 02:01 AM

Photocentric,
I have been looking at the Imagebox for a very small stamping business. Perhaps 10 - 20 5x8's a month. I have lots of questions.

1.Can you put two of the A5 imagepacs in the Imagebox at once?
2.What is the difference between the .100 imagepac and the .125 and what are their uses? If I get the Imagebox with one am I able to order the other seperately?
3. Can I order imagepacs in bulk?

Thank you.

havonfamily 07-16-2010 06:48 AM

What is the difference between the two systems?

53queenbee 07-25-2010 09:38 AM

anybody have this yet?

arubberstamper 07-27-2010 08:18 AM

I'm waiting until I hear someone who has one and what their experiences is with this new machine. It does look pretty niffty.
arubberstamper

SaabyeDK 07-31-2010 12:14 AM

I think this looks amazing and you can also buy it in Europe! I really really want it but am wondering if I 'just' should order the Stamp !T kit instead - do I really need a machine at this price for the few stamps I'm gonna make?

Anyone tried the Stamp !T kit????

Thanks. /Linda

cerridwen3301 07-31-2010 05:49 AM

i sat at the photocentric booth several times and i decided it was a must have and bought one - the smaller version. i can make a stamp of ANYTHING. my 3 year old will LOVE having her drawign and handwriting made into a stamnp. i will love having anything i see made into a stamp :P not to mention making stencils and embossing pieces with it. i believe he told me it would be shipping out at the end of august and there will certsainly be a full product review in our magazine (through the craft room door) as well as info all over my blog once i out it into use!

i can tell you i watched the demos over and over and the results are amazing and it is SO easy! AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT PRICE!

Sudie 08-11-2010 10:07 AM

Linda, they should be shipping real soon. So keep your eyes peeled.
I believe only 3 people have them right now. and they are making me want one too.
One is my friend Amy Coon of The Paper Life. Tip: buy refills because you will be creating like crazy when you get going.

TruckMagic 09-23-2010 09:28 AM

has anyone ordered the stampmaker thru this company and received theirs, mine is over due now by a month and no communicatio from them. But they took my money.!! Welcome to Live.Teach.Create.

cerridwen3301 09-23-2010 12:03 PM

i can't even get teresa collins to ship mine out that i ordered at cha but i talked to photocentric and they are sending it today with refills so i can't wait to get going!

Biko8666 09-23-2010 12:46 PM

subbing

TruckMagic 09-24-2010 04:26 AM

tc stampmaker

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 (Post 17350952)
i can't even get teresa collins to ship mine out that i ordered at cha but i talked to photocentric and they are sending it today with refills so i can't wait to get going!

How can I contact photocentric?

lutheran 09-24-2010 10:51 AM

My LSS has their machine and you can make a stamp (from one of the designs that comes with the machine) for a few bucks to try it. Theresa Collins is coming there in December for some classes and you can bet she will make everyone really want that machine when they see the cool stuff she makes!
Mary Beth

Martha J 09-27-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruckMagic (Post 17349810)
has anyone ordered the stampmaker thru this company and received theirs, mine is over due now by a month and no communicatio from them. But they took my money.!! Welcome to Live.Teach.Create.

Mine came Saturday. I would send them an email and ask for an update. I did that twice. They said they only got 5 in their first shipment, and I was order #7.

Martha

TruckMagic 09-30-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martha J (Post 17364529)
Mine came Saturday. I would send them an email and ask for an update. I did that twice. They said they only got 5 in their first shipment, and I was order #7.

Martha

I will do that thanks for the info, I defently would not order anything from them again, they should keep their customers informed, after all they got my money.

craftymel 10-06-2010 11:13 AM

Where is the best place to buy the TC machine? I'm very intrigued, but am having trouble finding a retailer.

Any help is much appreciated :o

Dragonwold 10-06-2010 01:23 PM

So those of you who have the machine. Dish! What is it like? Pros, cons. Give us a review PLEASE

TricotsDuCoeur 10-07-2010 12:47 PM

Subscribing!
I'm very interested in buying this machine, but I need to read some reviews before.

tlfrank 10-07-2010 04:35 PM

I'd love to see samples of the stamped images you can make - are you limited to silhouette style stamps, or can you make outline images that you can then color?

cerridwen3301 10-08-2010 12:56 AM

pretty sure you can make outllines too...i am going to be out of town for a week but am hoing to get a chance to at least do alittle with it before i leave.

Dragonwold 10-08-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 (Post 17414674)
pretty sure you can make outllines too...i am going to be out of town for a week but am hoing to get a chance to at least do alittle with it before i leave.

Waiting with bated breath lol for your review and pictures too ;)

craftymel 10-08-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 (Post 17414674)

Thanks for doing this! It's going to be a long week of waiting :D

TruckMagic 10-11-2010 03:02 AM

I got this from Teresa Collins it sounds that the machines are avaliable maybe order directly from her ?

I wanted to personally respond to your email that was sent to Photocentric about your TC Stampmaker. I want to assure you customer service is
of utmost importance to me. I am not aware of your order since you placed it through LIVE.TEACH.CREATE. I can only assure you that we are shipping
all orders at TC Designs placed and paid for directly from my warehouse to our many retailers. Generally, we are able to get the TC Stampmakers shipped within a day or two of paid orders. We currently are not backordered for the machines and we have not placed a limit on the amount of machines a retailer can order
at any given time.

I assure you that on Monday morning we will look into the order from Live.Teach. Create and get to the bottom of this. We will take all steps to find out why you
have not received your machine. I am well aware of the comments and concerns that were stated on the Split Coast Stampers website forum.
You can personally email me if you have any questions or concerns. I value you as a customer and thank you for your interest in the machine.

Thank you so much!

Teresa Collins

teresa collins
TERESA COLLINS
Teresa Collins Designs

lilypadsis 10-11-2010 06:48 AM

Subscribing.

Photocentric123 10-11-2010 08:39 AM

Please look at the Photocentric facebook or blog and you can see lots of detailed stamps-you can even do Photorealistic stamps from Photos. Please feel free contact me if you have any technical questions about the Stampmaker. Also, there is a Teresa Collins stampmaker webpage that has small but growing gallery and forum for technical questions.

Lara

loyce 10-13-2010 03:14 PM

T C Stampmaker

Oooh. I found the Teresa Collins Stampmaker Machine for $111.99 at Scrap-Mart with free shipping. I ordered on the 8th. It was shipped yesterday and should be here on Friday. I'm a little anxious as I don't think I've ever spent that much on a single item, at least not in this economy. I considered the DIY technique last year using the liquid photopolymer resin and some other chemicals.I sure hope this works.
I look forward to hearing from others using the T C Machine!

sistrunk 10-16-2010 11:12 AM

stampmaker at Scrap Mart

I just went to the Scrap-Mart site and unfortunately I didn't see the Stampmaker, only the more expensive Imagebox. Did you get it from the online store? I was really excited...I guess they are out of stock...:(

loyce 10-16-2010 01:53 PM

Stampmaker

Yes, I found it online. It came yesterday. It is the Imagepac Stampmaker. I didn't know this when I ordered. It is made by the same folks that make the T.C. Stampmaker but does not carry her logo and does not contain the pacs for embossing and stencilmaking. That's okay as I didn't plan on using those anyway. It does contain Teresa's images to be used to make stamps. She does not appear on the CD I received, but has the same product support. It was a great deal and if you ever wonder what it costs to buy a "designer" item versus something without the pink label, here it is-
$169.00 vs: $111.99
My invoice reads: Stampmaker Essential