Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Dew drop ink storage (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/dew-drop-ink-storage-t341887.html)

Shannon13 04-19-2008 11:01 PM

Dew drop ink storage

Anyone have a great container to store these great little pads in? I have all the versamagic line and have them lined up in front of me on my window sill but with summer coming I am going to have to move them and don't know how to store them well.

I was thinking of looking for some kind of pen/pencil container or maybe large SU containers like from background stamps.

Ideas and/or pictures are appreciated!

MaryEileen 04-20-2008 03:34 AM

I have all my tiny inkpads and the dewdrops in fishing tackle boxes. There are many varieties, and mine are translucent and have dividers that just fit the pads. I have one for pigment, dye, and dewdrops. Marcopaper has the tackle boxes that they sell for twinkling H20's. I don't need the tackle box itself, just the boxes that fit inside. MY DH is a fisherman, and I raid his stuff all the time.

calliemcmull 04-20-2008 07:03 AM

I store mine in a Rubbermaid Snap-ware container. They stack nicely, and I can separate out my ink pads by type (Brilliance in one layer, VersaMagic in another, Palette spots....well, you get the idea.)

I have two snap-ware stacks going on - one for my ink pads and one for my Prisma pencils and H20 pencils. They are portable, and keep everything neat.

The Snap-ware containers were 50% off at Jo's...I'm not sure if the sale has ended.

frankie 04-20-2008 07:24 AM

I use my SU background boxes for storage. I keep all of my background stamps on a shelf -- out in the open so I can see how pretty they are -- and recyle the boxes to store small ink pads, embellishments, etc.

steubner 04-20-2008 07:29 AM

Actually, Tsukineko is working on a stand for them...I saw them at CHA and they're fabulous! They're little racks that can lie flat or stand on end, and I think they hold about 5 ink pads. :)

papercrafting 04-21-2008 08:40 AM

I glued magnets on the back and have them on a board on my wall. same with my h2o's and small bottles of glitter.

jeanstamping2 04-21-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon13 (Post 9569699)
Anyone have a great container to store these great little pads in? I have all the versamagic line and have them lined up in front of me on my window sill but with summer coming I am going to have to move them and don't know how to store them well.

I was thinking of looking for some kind of pen/pencil container or maybe large SU containers like from background stamps.

Ideas and/or pictures are appreciated!

I just started using my Plastic Clam shell boxes that my Unmounted Stamps come in.

I really hate throwing theses away. So I started using them for my Versmagic Ink Drops and Brilliance inks. As well as my Palette ink spots.

They fit very well inside the boxes and are easy to carry with you, when you to crops and such!