Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Birthday stamp sets (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/birthday-stamp-sets-t566742.html)

cobby 01-04-2013 10:33 AM

Birthday stamp sets

I'm looking for a stamp set that features a variety of birthday greetings in different sizes, and ideally, different fonts. Inside sentiments are nice but not necessary.

I found two at Papertrey that I like. Birthday Bash Sentiments and Big Birthday Wishes.

I'm just wondering if there are any others out there to choose from before I make my purchase. My searches aren't turning up anything else. Any suggestions?

Barbara Jay 01-04-2013 11:41 AM

I have been searching for the same thing without much success. I hope someone has some suggestions.
I also want just Birthday greetings in different fonts/sizes . I would also like to find some in clear stamps so I could bend them to fit into the Spellbinders ribbon dies .

I have two birthday stamps and I use them on all of my Birthday cards. I am sure my family and friends are tired of seeing the same ones every year.

BeckyG3 01-04-2013 02:21 PM

I would recommend 2 sets from Stampin' Up - one called Bring on the Cake and the other called Happiest Birthday Wishes. I think you would like both of them. They provide a large variety of greetings and I have used them a lot.

buggainok 01-04-2013 03:08 PM

Here is a nice one:

Birthday Greetings - Clear Stamps - 123Stitch.com

And here is a good one:

It's Your Day (Birthday) - Clear Stamps - 123Stitch.com

And by the way, 123 Stitch is a good company to order from. They have lots of stamps as well as needlework items.

Cinnistew 01-04-2013 04:44 PM

Hero Arts has quite a few birthday sets. :)

Barbara Jay 01-04-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainok (Post 19921689)
Here is a nice one:

Birthday Greetings - Clear Stamps - 123Stitch.com

And here is a good one:

It's Your Day (Birthday) - Clear Stamps - 123Stitch.com

And by the way, 123 Stitch is a good company to order from. They have lots of stamps as well as needlework items.

THANKS. The "It's Your Birthday" set is exactly what I was looking to find. I just ordered it :)

I spent countless time searching for stamps like these. I should have come here and asked :)

I am surprised more companies don't offer just sheets of greeting stamps with various fonts for Birthdays, Christmas , Thank you or other type cards we send on a regular basis.

buttons2 01-04-2013 05:14 PM

Close to My Heart D1475 Card Chatter Birthday Stamp Set | eBay

Close To My Heart

Here are two web sites which show Close to My Heart birthday sets. I have both and use them a lot. If these don't load for you, email me at wanda.gebhardt@gmail.com and we'll try something else.

Wanda

cobby 01-04-2013 08:34 PM

Thanks for all the great suggestions ladies! Now to DECIDE.....hmmmm

Cook22 01-06-2013 05:51 AM

I have a Hero one that lives on my desk because I use it so often, but I love the HOTP one Bugga posted, and will definitely be putting that on my wish list.
Barbara, you should check out Hero Arts - they have quite a few clear sentiment sets that are occasion-specific.