Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Baby Onsie die... (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/baby-onsie-die-t559782.html)

Dotty 08-23-2012 04:50 AM

Baby Onsie die...

Can you please share any companies you know that sell a die in the shape of a baby onside? I really like the die from Papertrey Ink, but will not buy it - so with that being said, any help you can offer will be most appreciated! TIA :)

Michellena317 08-23-2012 05:40 AM

Taylored Expressions has a small one with matching stamp. And a card shape one also.

sprtchick 08-23-2012 10:22 AM

My favorite things has one too. It is very affordably priced and I love the die.
blessings.

Stamper for fun 08-24-2012 04:10 AM

WPlus9 has a small onesie die. Actually it comes with two small dies. It's call Onesie/Twosie dies. I just recently ordered the dies. They do also offer a matching stamp set but I did not buy them. Shipping is very reasonable and fast.

muscrat 08-24-2012 04:37 PM

I bought mine at Michaels with a 50% off coupon!

fairsinger 08-25-2012 12:21 AM

I just bought a new Hero Arts Stamp & Cut set called "Onesie" at Archiver's last weekend and it's adorable! It comes with a die and a matching clear stamp. The set is $9.99 (or cheaper if you have an Archiver's coupon). The salesperson also pointed out that it could be used as a t-shirt die if you chop off the bottom portion of the die cut, so I was really excited to see I'd be able to get even more use out of it!

bound4london 08-25-2012 10:10 PM

Search

Hi, I can't get it to link right but My Favorite Things has a onesie and a stAmp set too.

Dotty 08-27-2012 04:09 AM

Thanks so much ladies - I truly appreciate your help! :)

Verdy 08-29-2012 05:39 AM

I am looking to find a Cricut Cartridge that has a Onsie card on it, can't seem to find it in a search. Anyone know of the one that has it? I want it to open in the shape of Onsie. Thanks,

annie* 08-29-2012 07:56 AM

The Wrap It Up Cricut cartridge has a onsie on it. It makes a card with a onsie cut out, but not the whole card being the onsie shape. I hope that makes sense. If you have Design Studio you should be able to play around and make a card that would be onsie-shaped. Also, using SCAL would be a great way to be able to cut a onsie on your Cricut.

Verdy 08-29-2012 08:40 AM

Cricut Cart. Onesie

Thanks Annie, I am not real good at making the Gypsy work or the DS but will check it out.

whoistracy 08-29-2012 09:34 AM

Clear & Simple Stamps has a whole little tiny wardrobe. So so sweet:

Tiny Fashions (Die Cuts) - Clear and Simple Stamps

stampacidal 08-29-2012 09:46 AM

Too bad you don't have a silhouette or cameo for .99 you could get a onsie card file or a onsie swing card. I just made the swing card and it is adorable.

Verdy 08-29-2012 09:57 AM

Cricut Cartrige for Onesie

I appreciate all these comments. Thank you all so much.!!

StampinMeCrazy 08-29-2012 11:07 AM

Sizzix has a nice one, but $$$

New SIZZIX Bigz XL Die ~ BABY ONESIE ~ Card SO CUTE **RARE** | eBay

cardkat 08-29-2012 01:53 PM

Also - The Stamps of Life with Stephanie Bernard has a cute onsie set of clear stamps and are planning a matching die. It is a really cute set and by signing up to receive the monthly set you get things at member savings. It is a great club and sets are so fun. Lots of videos and gallery projects.

Joeknee 08-29-2012 03:15 PM

I do know that years ago I found a template on Laren Meader's blog where she showed how she made a onesie card. It is an A2 size card and I've done so many over the past few yeras that I know the directions by heart. They are super simple and I generally make them for my DD's friends who have had or are having babies. I give them away as an extra little gift from me so they can send out either thank you's or announcements ~ whichever they would like.

I guess it depends on how many you'd like to make and how much time you have. I can generally make 10 complete cards with matching envies just after dinner.

maggiegirl 08-29-2012 08:57 PM

If you have "New Arrival" there is a onsie on cartridge. (New Arrival is discontinued but some times it pops up for sale. There a new "Baby Shower" cartridge with a onsie.