Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-22-2014, 08:52 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Magnet cards from Stamp N Storage

I just received my first order of magnet cards from Stamp N Storage. After testing these puppies out, I have one word to describe them: AMAZING!

I must admit I had pretty modest expectations on how well these magnet sheets would perform. All of the magnet sheets I have experimented with to this point have been rather disappointing in how well they hold the dies. I was stunned when I placed some dies on the Stamp N Storage magnet sheet and had to use a very firm prying motion to get the dies to lift off the sheet. WOWZER! The strength of the magnet is easily twice as strong as the other products I have my dies stored on. I fell instantly in love with this product!!!!:grin: No more dies flying off the sheet when I grab an edge to flip through dies.

The other eye-opener about the magnet sheet is how many dies fit on a sheet. I bought the 6x7 size sheet, which is the largest size offered. I figured that was the closest match for the 5 1/2 x 8" size that I currently store my dies on. I fully expected that I would need more than one Stamp N Storage magnet to hold the dies that were on the other magnet. Once again I was stunned! Every die from the larger sized magnet sheet fit on the smaller S n' S sheet. Happy, happy, happy!

I am currently using a vintage wood Velveeta cheese box as the storage box for the magnets. Not the most exotic solution, but I wanted to give the magnets a test-drive before I made the plunge to buy the wood storage bins. Over the next few weeks I will get a feel for how easy they are to handle.

Just wanted to share my experience with this product in case there were others out there wondering how well the magnets held the dies.

PS. To peek at the product, watch for the banner ad to pop up here on SCS and click on it. They have videos to show how the the storage system works.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 06:17 AM   #2  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for this post. I have been thinking about ordering some and were hoping they would be durable enough to hold my dies. I will definitely be buying them now.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 07:55 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

You just made my day! I placed a large order on Friday night after much online research on die storage. These die cards got so many stellar reviews in comparison to others available that I decided to go with them instead of cheaper alternatives. After reading your post, I'm very glad I did.

I had originally planned to store the die cards in the same type of pockets (poly mini page protectors) as my stamps. But after reading the reviews and looking at the photos on the SNS site, the magnets are so strong that pockets aren't needed. I can't wait until they get here so I can tame my huge die collection.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I love mine too. They hold the dies so well and you can store a lot on a sheet. I will be ordering more for sure.

How cool to be able to put them in a vintage Velveeta box
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for this. I have been wanting to try them for a long time but feared purchasing in case they didn't hold up to what I needed. I appreciate your first-hand opinion.
Reply With Quote Likes