Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Karen Foster 3D advent 24 drawer calendar

I saw the neatest calendars everyone was making for advent in 2010, not the ones that had the separate frame door, just the drawers. I thought I would be a step ahead by getting one now, but I can't find them anywhere now, I searched one night about 6 weeks ago for hours and they are all sold out. Does anyone know if these will be available again, or where to buy one now?

Karen
Michigan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2011, 05:44 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

I had the same problem. I really wanted to make one last Christmas but waited too long to start looking, and from what I can find now; it appears the original Karen Foster box is discontinued. Her new design includes a "door" of some sort over the drawers.

The only other thing I found that is similar is here: Kaisercraft Advent Calendar

That seems kind of cool; and if you are extremely creative it gives you all that open space in the middle for LOTS of decoration, not just the drawer fronts.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

Wow, I had not seen the Kaisercraft one, I love their clear stamps, I am off now to find one so I have it and can get started on searching for papers, etc. Thanks for the suggestions.

Karen
Reply With Quote Likes