Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Glitter Queen

Default Jumbo Wheel

I Recently Purchased The Clearsnap Jumbo "Get Rollin" Wheel. I Can Not For The Life Of Me, Figure Out HOW To Use It. Has Anyone Mastered This Product? It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time, Plus It Was On Sale. I Figured This Would Be The Place To Ask.. Thanks..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
Splitcoast Team Member

Susan, do you have the handle for the wheel? The wheels work with a handle (sold separately) and either an ink cartridge that slips into the handle or by rolling the wheel across the top of an ink pad. You can see what I mean here .

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team
Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
Glitter Queen

This Is A Different Kind Of Product. It's Green One Piece With The Wheel Being The Problem I Am Having, It's Almost A Large Wheel Of Scotch Tape, I Had Assumed That The Clear Stamps Go On This Tape And You Wheel Out To Achive Your Image. Well, That's NOT Working, At Least For Me Anyhow. I Have Tried You-Tube, Bing, And Now Here To See If Anyone Can Help Me.
Thanks For Your Input Though, I Have A Couple Of The Ones You Are Talking About Along With Quite a Few Patterend Wheels.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
Insane Embellisher

You got my curiosity working with your description. I found a video that demonstrates how to use this product: Scrap Time - Ep. 388 - Clearsnap Get Rollin' Stamp Wheels on Vimeo The demonstrator says that you need to use a "quality" clear snap for it to stick to the wheel, but if you are still having trouble, maybe the wheel and/or the stamps you are using need to be washed in order to stick -- as they do when they're used on acrylic blocks.