Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:05 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i cannot believe the nerve of some people! (long)

i pre-ordered 2 making memories slice from a seller on ebay.

first problem is that while everyone was finally getting their slices in the last week of october, they emailed saying that they had a problem with the manufacturer and that there is a delay in shipment. i asked them to refund my money because i could easily get this somewhere else NOW without the extra wait. they refused and told me that if i wanted to cancel my order, i would incur a 15% restocking fee. so, i left it at that.

2 weeks later, they emailed again saying that they finally received their shipment of the slice from the manufacturers. but that they were misinformed about the weight of the machine, that they were actually 5 lbs, not 2. so, they gave me the option of canceling my order or i pay the extra postage fees.

again, i told them i wanted to cancel of course!

few hours later they come back saying that they are willing to fix the mistake and pay the extra shipping charge for me.

i told them no, i wanted a refund.

here is where it gets ugly, they emailed me back saying that they could not issue a refund due to "time constraints" because paypal does allow refunds over 60 days in their system. and if i still wanted a refund, i would have to pay 15% restocking fee.

at this point, i filed a chargeback with my credit card company. i emailed them back letting them know what my course of action was and they better not shiip the slice because i will refuse it.

what do they do? create a shipping label with usps! i emailed them back asking why they did that when i made it very clear that i am not interested in patronizing people like them and that i will refuse the package anyway!

the next day they canceled the shipment. i know this because usps sends out email notifications to the recipients.

this case is now under investigation with paypal. i just found out that they provided paypal with the canceled tracking number to support their case!!!

i cannot believe these people have the nerve!!! am i allowed to list their ebay store name here? i would like to warn everyone not to do business with them!

Designing for my Stamp BOX | Caardvarks | Purple Cows
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 09:11 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

I would file a PP, Ebay also with your Credit Card company or bank, dispute and include all emails between you and the seller, this should help you tremendously!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

Location: The weeds are popping up, and I'm having asthma issues

So, what exactly were they going to restock when they didn't even have the product from the manufacturer? Please send copies of all contact with this company to Paypal.
Leah SCS Member #38898
His Holy Name Challenge http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 09:23 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

They have the merchandise in stock now. But they told me they emailed some 600 customers who pre-ordered that they will have to pay more to ship them their stuff. I'm just angry that they want to keep my money even though they canceled the package with the usps system but tried to fool paypal that they did ship it.

I already forwarded the canceled shipment email to paypal.

BTW Hi Leah, your sister is my SU! demo, she's the sweetest!

Last edited by avonlea; 12-17-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: removed disparaging comment
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #5  
Mad Swapper

Re: your original posting about should you mention who they are:
NO! I don't think you should...
You've taken the necessary steps to deal with your personal situation. If you step up the war by bad-mouthing them, you may be getting yourself in deeper. Quite possibly they have many very satisfied customers.
I'm so sympathetic to your horrible situation, but I'm sure you don't want to make it worse by getting into a sort of flaming conlict.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

They will have to prove that the item was DELIVERED in order to fight Paypal. It's delivery confirmation that matters, not shipment confirmation.

They know this...lucky for you they sound like a big enough company to actually have funds in Paypal to recover for you. Unfortunately it takes time to complete the process, but it should work out in the end.

The only thing they could do is actually ship the products and provide the delivery info to Paypal, in which case you would be out the headache and frustration, but at lease have the items you paid for.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have to admit that I am glad I dropped my paypal and ebay entirely. I really try and limit my online purchases to people that I make believe I know!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #8  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanislandwomanView Post
You've taken the necessary steps to deal with your personal situation. If you step up the war by bad-mouthing them, you may be getting yourself in deeper. Quite possibly they have many very satisfied customers.
I'm so sympathetic to your horrible situation, but I'm sure you don't want to make it worse by getting into a sort of flaming conlict.

Every consumer has the right to be informed about a company. That is why you can go to the BBB and check up on a company. I think you should post the name of the eBay seller and let everyone else make the choice if they would like to contine to shop with them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

According to the agent I spoke to, the seller only provided them with the canceled tracking number. So I emailed them questioning why they lied to Paypal investigations about the tracking info.

The jerks respond by telling me to stop sending rude emails and threatened law enforcement (I have never cursed nor threatened them, just demanded my money back quite politely but firmly a few weeks ago, have not contacted them since until today). WTH is wrong with these people?! They have my money and they are the ones being deceptive and lying to the investigation! Aren't they the criminals?

And they claim that they gave Paypal the correct information about Paypal shipment and the cancellation. I don't believe them, why give them a tracking number anyway if that was the case?! Wouldn't they just admit to Paypal that o, the packages never went out?!

I am beyond angry that they have such balls!

I have bought a lot of stuff over ebay and have never had such a problem.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

they recently opened an online store as well. PM me if you would like to know what their ebay store as well as their online store name is. I see ppl blasting all sorts of companies on this site and it has helped other consumers spend their money wisely on companies that are honest and don't deceive their customers, so I just might reveal them later. I would stay far far far away from these people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisisView Post
According to the agent I spoke to, the seller only provided them with the canceled tracking number. So I emailed them questioning why they lied to Paypal investigations about the tracking info.

The jerks respond by telling me to stop sending rude emails and threatened law enforcement (I have never cursed nor threatened them, just demanded my money back quite politely but firmly a few weeks ago, have not contacted them since until today). WTH is wrong with these people?! They have my money and they are the ones being deceptive and lying to the investigation! Aren't they the criminals?

And they claim that they gave Paypal the correct information about Paypal shipment and the cancellation. I don't believe them, why give them a tracking number anyway if that was the case?! Wouldn't they just admit to Paypal that o, the packages never went out?!

I am beyond angry that they have such balls!

I have bought a lot of stuff over ebay and have never had such a problem.

A cancelled tracking number does not prove delivery.

I understand your anger and frustration, but seriously, you should limit your contact to Paypal and your credit card company only. They are the mediators once a claim has been filed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

This is why I don't use Ebay....
Just curious, did the Ebay seller have a good rating before all this? How is it now? I can't imagine you're the only one ticked off if they did this to 600ish customers!

Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

i asked the mods to remove this thread.. but..

it's too late for everyone who pre-ordered to leave proper feedback. i ordered in august.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

You need to contact Ebay Trust and Safety Department. They will thoroughly investigate this and not let you get bad feedback or an unpaid item strike. I am going through this right now with Simonsaysstamp. I paid for two items on 10-12 they never processed the order and would not respond to emails or messages via EBAY or even phone calls. After 3 weeks I filed a dispute with Paypal. They never responded to any of the messages from Paypal either. My money was refunded on 11/17. Then the same day they filed a non paying bidder on me...huh? Then they claim they mailed in it the week before and have a delivery confirmation...huh? I have had many good transactions with them and this has got me totally floored... So I was directed to trust and safety.....
Good luck...some people are rotten on purpose...I am not sure if that is the case with Simonsaysstamp or not. I just think they are so busy they made an error and now want me to pay for it.

Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

That is EXACTLY why they printed out the label. They are trying to dupe Ebay into thinking they sent the item and you changed your mind. Some sellers are real jerks...thankfully now I think you can leave them negative feedback without repercussions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #16  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that cancelled tracking number still shows it was 2 months after the paypal
was paid; I don't see that they will have a good reputation with paypal
for not assuming better responsiblity.

my avatar: (such desparation), Dear God, if you can't make me thin; make my
friends fat"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would file a dispute as per ebay rules, a seller CANNOT raise shipping charges for any reason. If they made a mistake, then they must eat the costs. I had a problem with a seller last year. Almost the bad customer service. Says he shipped item but never did. I won. 2 months later, they were kicked off of ebay for all the negatives they received and all the complaints against them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 04:55 PM   #18  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by meluvstampinView Post
I would file a dispute as per ebay rules, a seller CANNOT raise shipping charges for any reason.
That's what I was thinking too. You can't pass along your mistake to the buyer. If they are trying to get the OP in trouble because they made the mistake I think they should be kicked off eBay. That is completely unethical. I know what seller this is and I saw their feedback which is pretty stellar up until now. You would think that they would try to please everyone especially when its their own mistake and not ruin their reputation, but it seems like they can't own up to their own mess. I won't order from them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2008, 01:53 PM   #19  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I just went through the same thing. I ordered some Mikasa Italian Countryside salad plates as we always go through them and it was a best offer situation. I offered asking price of $29.99 to include shipping and insurance. He accepted immediately and then sent me an invoice for the amount plus shipping. I asked him to adjust the invoice several times and I got back how he doesn't know the computer very well, blah, blah, blah, didn't read the terms, not my fault, yet he's managed to make about 348 transactions "not knowing the computer very well." Anyhow he extorts me for the shipping money and I refuse. I file a complaint for extortion, he gets warned. Then I give him negative feedback and he extorts me again telling me that he'll do the same unless I remove the feedback. He was shut down 2 days ago. It always helps if you actually call eBay and get somebody on the line. Good luck to you.

I always try to work with anybody and everybody but if you start lying to me, it's all over with.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
I have to admit that I am glad I dropped my paypal and ebay entirely. I really try and limit my online purchases to people that I make believe I know!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #21  
Matboard Maniac

I hate when things like this happen, it's happened to me before too. When I sell I can't justify overcharging and always make sure my buyers are happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #22  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Simon Says Stamp problem as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
You need to contact Ebay Trust and Safety Department. They will thoroughly investigate this and not let you get bad feedback or an unpaid item strike. I am going through this right now with Simonsaysstamp. I paid for two items on 10-12 they never processed the order and would not respond to emails or messages via EBAY or even phone calls. After 3 weeks I filed a dispute with Paypal. They never responded to any of the messages from Paypal either. My money was refunded on 11/17. Then the same day they filed a non paying bidder on me...huh? Then they claim they mailed in it the week before and have a delivery confirmation...huh? I have had many good transactions with them and this has got me totally floored... So I was directed to trust and safety.....
Good luck...some people are rotten on purpose...I am not sure if that is the case with Simonsaysstamp or not. I just think they are so busy they made an error and now want me to pay for it.

Blessings.
I am having a very frustrating issue with the same e-bay seller, Simon Says Stamp, and want to warn members that I would never buy from them again. This was my second order with them (the first arrived without any problems, although I found their shipping policy a bit unclear, and I thought that I was going to get free shipping--that was only available on their non-e-bay store, so I paid what I consider a high shipping price to Canada), and it was a fairly large order. One item arrived with a shattered bottle ( part of a prima flowers set of three in a gift box), several items were missing, and one stamp was defective (the rubber was cut so narrow, that it moves when I try to stamp with it). I contacted the seller, and was told that they would refund the money for the missing items and they asked me to provide a photo to prove the damage (perfectly reasonable, I thought). They really didn't respond to the stamp issue, but finally said that if it was defective that they would replace it. I sent the photo of the damage, and was told that the bottle of flowers would be sent and I would receive a refund for the missing items. Neither ever happened, and they will not respond to my numerous e-mails. Thus, I will be forced to go to e-bay and paypal, and issue a claim against them. It is interesting to hear that I am not the only person who has had trouble with this company, and I would not want anyone to go through the frustration that I have been through. They have great merchandise, but their shipping prices to Canada are extremely high. I would stay away from this company. This is my first experience of having to go to e-bay to mediate a problem with a seller--mistakes can happen, and in my experience, most sellers will go out of their way to make things right, and I have bought lots of stamps and accessories without any problems that were not made right by the sellers. Just be warned if you decide to deal with this company, if there are problems with your order, you may have a similar experience to mine or the member above.

Thanks,

905lovestostamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

[that the bottle of flowers would be sent and I would receive a refund for the missing items. Neither ever happened, and they will not respond to my numerous e-mails. Thus, I will be forced to go to e-bay and paypal, and issue a claim against them. It is interesting to hear that I am not the only person who has had trouble with this company, and I

I want to also include input...said he'd sent a stamp I'd won from his sales....big daisy from Stampin Up....he never sent and left me with the only negative feedback I've got on Ebay.

I WILL NEVER USE THIS SELLER!!!!

Last edited by avonlea; 12-17-2008 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: removed accusatory, disparaging remarks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 12:16 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiebudstampView Post
[that the bottle of flowers would be sent and I would receive a refund for the missing items. Neither ever happened, and they will not respond to my numerous e-mails. Thus, I will be forced to go to e-bay and paypal, and issue a claim against them. It is interesting to hear that I am not the only person who has had trouble with this company, and I

I want to also include input...said he'd sent a stamp I'd won from his sales....big daisy from Stampin Up....he never sent and left me with the only negative feedback I've got on Ebay.

I WILL NEVER USE THIS SELLER!!!!
EBAY WOULDN't do ANYTHING because the purchase was under $25.00

Last edited by avonlea; 12-17-2008 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: removed accusatory, disparaging remarks from quote
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 06:47 AM   #25  
Gallery Gazer

Received 66 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow, have to say I'm surprised with simonsaysstamp. I just ordered a stamp from them and I received it in about 3 days, with no issue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 02:39 PM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Update on Simonsaysstamp issue:
Although Simon tried to file a nonpaying bidder on me the day the refund was made by Paypayl, I appealed it providing my proof of payment more than a month prior and the decision was in my favor. I have perfect feedback and the nonpaying bidder strikes were removed due to unethical behavior on the part of Simonsaysstamp. I have another sale with them that I paid for on 11/18/08 in full that also has not shipped. I sent them a message today asking if we are going to do the same dance we did on the previous order. I will probably have to file a dispute with paypal to get my money back. I would tell anyone to avoid this company...it is hit and miss as far as their service goes ... . It is funny that after I filed the dispute then that same week they claimed they sent the items and had a delivery receipt for that week as well. Keep in mind that they week they claim they mailed it...was more than a month after payment and the dispute was filed. OK..off my soap box..I will never send anyone to them or purchase from them again.

Last edited by avonlea; 12-17-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: removed disparaging, accusatory comment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

PS. My purchases with them were both under $25.00 and Ebay & Paypal treated it like any other purchase. I was refunded my money.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

UPDATE SIMONSAYSSTAMP:
I never received my second order from this company and they NEVER responded to telphone messages or emails. I was again forced to file a dispute with Paypal. Simonsaysstamp supplied a tracking number from an old order to try and prove their case that I got my product. It was easy for Paypal to see that the items were not the same, AND the tracking number they provided was from an order over a MONTH earlier. Needless to say I was refunded and now have NO CONFIDENCE in this company anymore. I will not waste my time and energy ordering from them anymore. Totally dishonest with trying to supply an OLD tracking number that showed delivery...BUYER BEWARE with this company.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Dear Sprtchick,

I truly appreciate your writing about your experiences with Simon Says Stamp, for I do not want any other member to go through what we have had to suffer through with them. It is not my intention to give any seller a bad name (this is my first experience writing about sellers who appear to be less than honest). Such sellers do not deserve to have a successful business, for there are so many hard-working sellers who have integrity, and do all that they can to provide good service to their buyers. These are the people who deserve success. I did not realize that I could file a grievance with Paypal, and it may be too late for me (I will try and do so), but I don't want anyone else to fall into losing money.

Thanks again for taking the time to write, for this protects other members, which was my original intention for bringing this to the attention of SCS members. I wish you well in your future stamping projects!

Best wishes,

Joanne

Last edited by avonlea; 12-18-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: accusatory comments removed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #30  
Crimping Master

Well, as usual, I'm a day lot and probably several $ short. :mad: I just placed an order with Simon Says Stamps on-line store this week. Too early for me to tell if I'm going to have problems or not. I'll keep ya posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have to add that before these last two orders in the last two months I had a few great transactions with SIMONSAYSTAMP. I think they just sell so much that some orders are neglected and they probably get so much email they cannot handle it all. They thing that really incensed me was that THEY LIED twice to Paypal trying to keep my money. That is just wrong. They were caught both times and my money refunded. I just wanted to be fair that I had experienced good service on the first few orders I placed. Now I do not trust them because I know they will go to any length to keep money when they know they have not shipped the products. I hope your order is processed and shipped without a hitch. I did notice that their shipping rating is falling and when it reached 4.2 I think it is, they will not be allowed to sell on Ebay anymore.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #32  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
I have to add that before these last two orders in the last two months I had a few great transactions with SIMONSAYSTAMP. I think they just sell so much that some orders are neglected and they probably get so much email they cannot handle it all. They thing that really incensed me was that THEY LIED twice to Paypal trying to keep my money. That is just wrong. They were caught both times and my money refunded. I just wanted to be fair that I had experienced good service on the first few orders I placed. Now I do not trust them because I know they will go to any length to keep money when they know they have not shipped the products. I hope your order is processed and shipped without a hitch. I did notice that their shipping rating is falling and when it reached 4.2 I think it is, they will not be allowed to sell on Ebay anymore.
Blessings.
I'm very sorry you're having to deal with this, especially at this time of year. I've had a couple of bad experiences (non-craft related companies) the past few month. I've NEVER used PayPal or EvilBay and from reading all the trials and tribulations others on this forum have had, I can't imagine that I ever will. I did place my order with SSS from the on-line store so hopefully, it will work out. If not, I've got all my correspondence with them in hand in case of a dispute.

I gotta tell ya, all ya'lls experiences and my two personal experiences are making me gun-shy about EVER ordering online again. I hate that, because there are so many great sites that have tremendous customer service (YEAH Fire Cracker Designs by Pam).

Good luck with your dispute.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

I order from all kinds of companies on line and Ebay...dont get too gunshy..I have the extra little key fob thingy for protection so my paypal account doesnt get hijacked. For the most part all my experiences have been good. I have had great experience with Papertry, Fair experience with Flourishes, Sizzix outlet on Ebay, ucutathome and many others. The good experience far outweigh the bad. I could not even think of not buying on line. Just do my best to protect myself. When you purchase with Paypal they go to bat for you and get your money back if there is an issue. Think of all the goodies you would miss out on (wow..I would have more money though wouldnt I) if we didnt buy one line...yikes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanislandwomanView Post
I would however send them a copy of the link letting them know you could have EASILY outted them on the biggest forum on the internet .. :P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #35  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by s_anthonyView Post
I would however send them a copy of the link letting them know you could have EASILY outted them on the biggest forum on the internet .. :P
Well.. I guess they've been outted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2008, 02:31 AM   #36  
Compulsive Stamper

It is against Ebay rules to sell anything as a PRE-Order also-if you don't have the merchandise in hand you are not supposed to list it. It is very clearly stated to sellers.
I am an Ebay seller-it is my sole source of income right now and bad sellers are making it hard for us honest ones.Some of the bigger sellers(Simon) have gotten so big that they have no idea what is going on with their own business,it can get difficult to keep track of individuals when you have hundreds of orders going through each week(I don't have the luxury of that particular problem-LOL) Don't give up on Ebay-just be very choosy about who you buy from,read the feedback,check the ratings and take your time. There are a few of us out there who will go above and beyond to make your experience a positive one.
mary w.
morningsunstudio
mary w
morningsunstudio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2008, 06:09 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

More fuel for the fire, maybe...
But, how many sales (check their feedback if you can) did they sell even after they were unable to get these items from the manufacturers? I could be wrong, but I thought you couldn't list something on Ebay if it wasn't available at the time of the sale. It might help your case with Ebay and Paypal to bring this up.
Ronda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2008, 03:09 PM   #38  
Mad Swapper

Hi!
Just for the record, Simon Says Stamp is a team of wonderful gals who work very, very hard around the clock for our customers. We do process a large volume of orders, especially around the holiday season and it is unfortunate we cannot make everyone happy all of the time. In our defense, I will note:
1: The original posting in this thread mentions a preorder issue with SLICE. This posting does not at all pertain to our Simon store, as we do not currently sell the slice.
2: --- has an issue we tried to work with her on, it is unfortunate we have been ubable to come to an amicable resolution... . I will spare splitcoaststampers the details of late payment issues and unanswered emails we have on file for this buyer.
3: We sent --- her stamps and have the USPS delivery confirmation to confirm that she received them. However, she was refunded for the purchase, and refused to pay for or return the stamps. We completed numerous successful transactions in the past with sprtchck and her unwillingness to pay for merchandise she received is why we were forced to block her from making further purchases.
4: As far as our Simon says Stamp feedback, we have powerseller status on ebay with over 27,000 happy customers in our ebay store this year alone. I think if you spoke with many of our customers, you will see how far out we reach to make them happy. Our repeat customer base is among the highest on ebay as over 50% of our ebay business is from repeat customers.

Again, I will mention that it is unfortunate that we cannot make everybody happy all of the time. However, we work day and night 7 days a week to do the best we can.

Unfortunately, we are human, and do make mistakes, but we work very very hard and are honest kind people.

In any case, happy holidays to you all! Happy stamping too ;)
Many rubber Hugs,
Simon Says Stamp Team

Last edited by avonlea; 12-18-2008 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: promotional language,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #39  
Pearl-ExPert

Just an FYI regarding talking about both negative and positive experiences with a company (Daven had posted this a while ago):

Quote:

Originally Posted by splitcoaststampersView Post
we're generally okay with posts that simply recount your experiences. we've always allowed these and won't censor names.

it gets not okay when words like "cheat" are used that imply that you were the victim of intentional dishonesty. this may be true, but we don't have any way here to properly make those kind of value judgments.

so in fairness to both parties we don't allow accusations or what might be considered slanderous statements against either companies or individuals. this goes for both the public forums and our private message system. these types of disputes are best resolved between the two parties involved.
Cheers!

Cris

Want to join the SCS Fan Club?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #40  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon Says StampView Post
2: --- has an issue we tried to work with her on, it is unfortunate we have been ubable to come to an amicable resolution... I will spare splitcoaststampers the details of late payment issues and unanswered emails we have on file for this buyer.
3: We sent --- her stamps and have the USPS delivery confirmation to confirm that she received them. However, she was refunded for the purchase, and refused to pay for or return the stamps. We completed numerous successful transactions in the past with sprtchck and her unwillingness to pay for merchandise she received is why we were forced to block her from making further purchases.
4: As far as our Simon says Stamp feedback, we have powerseller status on ebay with over 27,000 happy customers in our ebay store this year alone. I think if you spoke with many of our customers, you will see how far out we reach to make them happy. Our repeat customer base is among the highest on ebay as over 50% of our ebay business is from repeat customers.

Simon Says Stamp Team
and yet you do the same by laying out issues and details in #2 and #3. :rolleyes:

There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for embellishments!

Last edited by avonlea; 12-18-2008 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: names removed
Reply With Quote Likes