Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree301Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #521
Forum Fanatic

What a great idea. Direct link:
http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot....-r-memory.html

I do think it's not supposed to be scored right at the middle though. Because once it's folded, it's not perfectly in half. It's folded so that the front is slightly shorter.

my blog -- my recipes ♥ Victoria's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer site ♥
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #522
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy30 View Post
I bought one today at Scrapbook Expo in Orlando. They had hundreds in stock and they were flying off the shelf!
Yes I got one too today. I thought I had lost my mind when I saw them all hanging there. I asked one of the workers at the booth, 'how did you get these'? She just shrugged and said they just got lucky to get them in for the show.

I tried it out tonite on some scrap paper and it's really neat.

Sorry for you all who are waiting for them on pre-orders
Old 05-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #523
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Yes I got one too today. I thought I had lost my mind when I saw them all hanging there. I asked one of the workers at the booth, 'how did you get these'? She just shrugged and said they just got lucky to get them in for the show.

I tried it out tonite on some scrap paper and it's really neat.

Sorry for you all who are waiting for them on pre-orders
That is sort of crazy. It is a shame that WRMK couldn't have done some sort of direct from manufacturer pre-order through smaller stores so those customers weren't let down.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #524
Kookie Creator

Marco's Paper posted their latest update this morning -

Latest Envelope Punch Board Update -- I spoke with We R Memory Keepers late Friday afternoon (we seem to speak with them every couple of days, which has been frustrating). This time they said the slow boat from China that was supposed to arrive at the end of April was delayed, so they are having a shipment airfreighted from China to arrive earlier than the boat. As it stands now, we are supposed to receive a small shipment (less than 100 boards) about May 8, another 600 boards about May 20, and 600-800 boards about May 30. We will be shipping the advance orders in the order they were received as shipments arrive -- thanks for your patience.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #525
Kookie Creator

Marco's Paper posted an update this morning:

Latest Envelope Punch Board Update -- I spoke with We R Memory Keepers late Friday afternoon (we seem to speak with them every couple of days, which has been frustrating). This time they said the slow boat from China that was supposed to arrive at the end of April was delayed, so they are having a shipment airfreighted from China to arrive earlier than the boat. As it stands now, we are supposed to receive a small shipment (less than 100 boards) about May 8, another 600 boards about May 20, and 600-800 boards about May 30. We will be shipping the advance orders in the order they were received as shipments arrive -- thanks for your patience.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #526
Polyshrink Goddess

Just got my shipping notice from Stamping Scraping. Yipee!!!!
connie leone likes this post.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #527
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona View Post

Guess I should be receiving my notice any day too!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #528
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay! I hope that means my company will soon be shipping too!
Winners Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #529
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Me too!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #530
Forum Fanatic

I got an 'in stock' email from scrapbook.com. I got mine a while back from HSN but maybe scrapbook.com still has some...

my blog -- my recipes ♥ Victoria's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer site ♥
Old 05-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #531
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via MSN to candee porter

Hi Connie--used to live in Ra Cha Cha --- didn't Sharon @ Buffalo Stamps make a big order for the Punch Boards? When I would drive to her shop she was always happy to say she had the latest of late --- hoping you get your order soon. . . and as for me I am still waiting too... misery loves company or something like that. . . :0) Candee P
Old 05-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #532
Compulsive Stamper

I just received this email:

Good Afternoon Ladies!

A PORTION of our Envelope Punch Board order has been shipped and will arrive at Flamingo Scraps the first of next week. Unfortunately, it is only a portion and the EPB orders will be filled in the order in which they were received. If you are getting this email, you are not in the queue for this first order; the remainder of our order is projected to ship to Flamingo Scraps about May 23. It is possible that we will receive some or all of the remainder of the order prior to that if other retailers release some of their reserved stock. And it is possible that a few of the orders from the first shipment will be cancelled in the next few days.

I know this is frustrating -- we have been waiting for the EPBs together since the first of the year, you have all been so patient, and it has been one disappointment after another. There will doubtless be EPBs in ready supply in a number of places, and I completely understand if you wish to purchase one elsewhere. However, I do ask that you contact me for a refund as soon as possible; and if you prefer to wait, please make a firm decision behind which you are willing to stand by May 16. I do not have to accept delivery of all my reserved boards, and it is not an item I would normally keep in stock in the store!

Again, I appreciate your patience, and I hope that however you get an Envelope Punch Board, you will enjoy being crafty!!!!

Suzanne
Flamingo Scraps
Old 05-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #533
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by irie93 View Post
I just received this email:

Good Afternoon Ladies!

A PORTION of our Envelope Punch Board order has been shipped and will arrive at Flamingo Scraps the first of next week. Unfortunately, it is only a portion and the EPB orders will be filled in the order in which they were received. If you are getting this email, you are not in the queue for this first order; the remainder of our order is projected to ship to Flamingo Scraps about May 23. It is possible that we will receive some or all of the remainder of the order prior to that if other retailers release some of their reserved stock. And it is possible that a few of the orders from the first shipment will be cancelled in the next few days.

I know this is frustrating -- we have been waiting for the EPBs together since the first of the year, you have all been so patient, and it has been one disappointment after another. There will doubtless be EPBs in ready supply in a number of places, and I completely understand if you wish to purchase one elsewhere. However, I do ask that you contact me for a refund as soon as possible; and if you prefer to wait, please make a firm decision behind which you are willing to stand by May 16. I do not have to accept delivery of all my reserved boards, and it is not an item I would normally keep in stock in the store!

Again, I appreciate your patience, and I hope that however you get an Envelope Punch Board, you will enjoy being crafty!!!!

Suzanne
Flamingo Scraps
I got a different email, since I was in the first batch that pre-ordered. I have since found a board, so I cancelled with Flamingo Scraps. So, someone will get the one I cancelled.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
muscrat likes this post.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #534
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by candee porter View Post
Hi Connie--used to live in Ra Cha Cha --- didn't Sharon @ Buffalo Stamps make a big order for the Punch Boards? When I would drive to her shop she was always happy to say she had the latest of late --- hoping you get your order soon. . . and as for me I am still waiting too... misery loves company or something like that. . . :0) Candee P
Hi Candee! I was just at Buffalo Stamps last week and I don't recall seeing any. I'm sure she had some or will be getting some. She usually does have all the latest & greatest! I'm surprised that I haven't received my email yet in regards to it. I did pre-order early too! Yes, I guess misery does love company. I hope I get some excitement when it comes because I sure lost it all!!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #535
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
I got a different email, since I was in the first batch that pre-ordered. I have since found a board, so I cancelled with Flamingo Scraps. So, someone will get the one I cancelled.
Was it worth the wait?
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #536
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by irie93 View Post
Was it worth the wait?
In a word, yes. I had pre-ordered like a lot of you, and was waiting, waiting.

Then a dear friend snapped one up on Scrapbook.com and gave it to me for my birthday last month.

So, when I got the email today, I cancelled my pre-order.

It really is a super nifty little tool. Works great and is easy to use. I just got through making 24 envelopes for my Mother's Day cards. They turned out so cute. I used many different flowered pattern papers from one of those big stack packs, and put the pattern inside, and the white outside.

It took no time at all to make the envelopes. Cutting the paper into squares takes more time than using the envelope punch, lol. But the whole process is really quick and easy.

I promise you will love yours when you receive it. (Soon, I hope. )

connie leone and Juble like this post.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #537
Compulsive Stamper

Thank you for the great review. Always love hearing what you have to say.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #538
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh I wish mine would come...probably won't see it until next Christmas! sigh *
Old 05-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #539
Inking Addict

I had requested to be notified by email when this item came back into stock at 6 different online craft/scrapbook supply companies. Imagine my surprise last night when I went to Scrapbook.com to look for paper, and there it was.

I ordered straightaway, and received my shipping notice this morning.

YAY!
Old 05-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #540
Matboard Maniac

Without wishing to tempt fate, I think I may be getting one soon, in the UK! A UK Scrappers sponsor posted today that they had some in so I ordered one straightaway, fingers crossed that it arrives!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #541
Proud Fan Club Member

Guess what? I just went on the Simon Says Stamp Website and they have once again changed the shipping date. It is now saying mid to late June!! It had been mid to late April, then they change it to mid to late May, and now today I find this. With no emails from the company saying they changed the date. I get tired of finding out the changes by going to the site, I think they should keep us informed!
Winners Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #542
Proud Fan Club Member

I guess I should have had Bugga ship her order to me and just paid her! LOL
Winners Post
buggainok likes this post.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #543
Matboard Maniac

Hi Kathy!
I am very sorry you are still having to wait! I just got shipping confirmation on mine yesterday and I was hoping that you would be included too. I ordered from another company. I assumed the same thing you do and sent a very nasty and hateful email to the company. However, I did not realize that this "company" was a one woman show, and that she had her hand tied. I felt like real poo!

She "assumed" that her customers would just check the web site and get the latest updated info on all pre-orders. She said that she never thought that customers like you and me would go weeks and weeks and in our case months with checking the site and not knowing what was going on. She appreciated the enlightenment and immediately sent personal email to everyone (over 500) who had pre-ordered one.

However, I am pretty sure that Simon Says Stamp is much larger than a one person show. Hopefully they will get their shipment in faster than expected and you won't have to wait as long.

Valerie
dorism6220 likes this post.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #544
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Val. My hope is that they get some in and start shipping and that the new date is for those placing new orders. Time will tell. I've been pretty patient. I understand it isn't the company's fault. I would just have liked update emails.
Winners Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #545
Rubber Obsessor

I have been at the hospital for 21 days with my son. I ordered from stampinscrappin. I was in the first preorder . The ship date had been changed many times and she had sent out the before mentioned email saying end of April early May. My Bday is May 2 . So I was thinking Happy Birthday to me.
But that changed also.
However yesterday when after 21 days in ICU (all but four days) My Sonshine was released home.( I stay with him the entire time and got a break on occasion when the ex was there). Just in time for Mothers Day.Yippppeee!
I checked my email and my board has shipped . I checked the tracking and it should be here Monday. Happy Mothers Day to me HAHA .
I am happy to finally be getting it ,but it is anti-climatic compared to my Sonshine coming home.
We will be house bound for quite some time So I will have a new toy to play with YiPPPEEE!
I feel for Cindy the owner none of this was in her control. So I am now placing an order with her for another set of products.(None on pre order). Just want to show her that I support her business. These small business owners have been taking so much flack for this. I hope all of you still waiting will get yours soon
Happy Mothers Day to you all!
buggainok likes this post.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #546
Matboard Maniac

Oh Cynthia! Happy Happy Happy Mother's Day to you! So happy that you Sonshine is now home to recover. I truly understand the prolong hospitalization with children and do not wish it on anyone else. Enjoy your day, your son, and your new toy!
Valerie
Old 05-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #547
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I guess I should have had Bugga ship her order to me and just paid her! LOL
Kathy, had I known that yours would be so, so late, I would have made that arrangement instead of cancelling mine. You have been so patient...I hope you get it soon.

muscrat likes this post.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #548
Proud Fan Club Member

as the song goes....anticipation......LOL I'm still hanging in there. I am hoping that the extended date is more for those who are just now ordering....I am hoping they will get earlier shipments in to start sending to the early orders.
Winners Post
Old 05-14-2013, 04:25 AM   #549
Mad Swapper

Never received a shipping notice from "Stamping Scrapping" for my punch board but yesterday when I went to get my mail, there it was!! Woo-hoo! Now to find the time to go and play with it!!!
muscrat likes this post.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #550
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie leone View Post
Never received a shipping notice from "Stamping Scrapping" for my punch board but yesterday when I went to get my mail, there it was!! Woo-hoo! Now to find the time to go and play with it!!!
Yay!! Happy envelope making! I sure hope I'm next! I did get some new stuff from SU yesterday and I got the new catalog so I have a few things to keep me busy as I wait.
Winners Post
connie leone likes this post.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #551
Insane Embellisher

Got mine in the mail yesterday. It has the updated measurements on it so I'm not sorry that I had to wait. Made one small envelope with a piece of 6 by 6 paper and even DH was impressed. I hate cutting out those tiny triangles with other methods!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #552
Proud Fan Club Member

I wonder if anyone who ordered from Simon Says Stamp has gotten their's yet?
Winners Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:58 AM   #553
Matboard Maniac

Hey Connie!
I got mine yesterday too! I have not had time to play with mine yet.
Kathy, I am so sorry that you and others are STILL waiting! Hang in there girl!
Valerie
connie leone and muscrat like this post.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #554
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnval View Post
Hey Connie!
I got mine yesterday too! I have not had time to play with mine yet.
Kathy, I am so sorry that you and others are STILL waiting! Hang in there girl!
Valerie
Yay! So glad you got yours!
Winners Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #555
Crimping Master

I pre-ordered from Betty's Stamping & Scrapbooking in Greensboro, back in Feb and I got it Friday!! Haven't had time to play with it yet but i hope to tonight. Mine has the updated sticker sizes with it.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #556
Insane Embellisher

Just saw that HSN has them back in stock, so if you want one HURRY!
Ambelleina likes this post.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #557
Matboard Maniac

Woo hoo! mine's arrived! I've been patiently waiting for months watching you all talk about the boards, never daring to hope I would get one anytime soon in the UK. As soon as I saw one of the UK Scrappers sponsors saying they had some I pounced.

Now I just have to figure out if it is the 'correct' one....

Ruth
Old 05-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #558
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Just saw that HSN has them back in stock, so if you want one HURRY!
Oooh, they are in stock on HSN.com! And only $5 shipping--decent shipping for once! Given the turbulent history of the darn thing and the fact that I have 7 or 8 completed cards sitting with no envelopes, I might need to snag one.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #559
Rubber Obsessor

Update: I got mine. $25 for the board with the cardstock pack isn't bad imo.

I can't wait!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #560
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
Update: I got mine. $25 for the board with the cardstock pack isn't bad imo.

I can't wait!
you will love it!
Ambelleina likes this post.