Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-20-2008, 12:45 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ENABLER ALERT: Neenah CS and Spellbinder Dies

Anyone in the Phoenix Arizona area -- read on.....

I went to XPEDX in Tempe today and they have Neenah Cardstock paper. This is supposed to be a great cardstock for using with Copic Markers. A package of 250 Solar White Classic Crest 80# cardstock was about 26.00 - or you can get single sheets -- I think they are .25 each sheet if I recall right.

They also are not going to sell craft and stamping supplies any longer. So everything craft related is 40% off. I got Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Collection!! :mrgreen: They had lots of Spellbinder dies when I was there today, inks, stamps, art glitter, embossing powder, etc. I put the hurt on my pocket-book today!
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Thanks for the heads up. Now I just need to figure out where it's located.

Smiles,
Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

I got the Nestabilities Circles too...wish they would have had the scalloped ones. I also wish I would have been there when this clearance first started! BTW, where in Gilbert do you live...I live in Gilbert also~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

Did you lovely ladies know that Spellbinders is from Phoenix? Our office is actaully in Peoria right off the 101 & Olive. Feel free to come visit anytime:p ....I can give you a list of the retailers that carry the dies in the phoenix area....

It was sad to hear that Xpedex is no longer selling craft supplies... the department manager Jamie was just heartbroken! .....:(

the new Paper Vinyard in Gilbert is carrying the Spellbinders dies as well as the Creative Quest in Oldtown Glendale.

I will be doing Nestability make & takes at the Creative Quest on Saturday June 14th from 1-5 pm..... I will have all the different Nestability sets at the event So.... if you ever need Netabilities tutoring you know where to find me !

Hugs & Smiles
Stacey
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #5  

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdodd00View Post
I got the Nestabilities Circles too...wish they would have had the scalloped ones. I also wish I would have been there when this clearance first started! BTW, where in Gilbert do you live...I live in Gilbert also~
I didn't know anything about the sale until I went there to get the paper. I was like "I'm in trouble now!" I actually put things back cause I thought I was gonna break the bank! I even bought a big wooden display shelf! ha ha. Crazy :mrgreen: I'm STILL excited from shopping this morninging. Well....I did think I was gonna MELT but now I'm done with all my running around so I'm good in my CRAFT room with the A/C blasting Gonna try and party at the GinaK forum tonight. You know where the new big firestation is on Williamsfield between the 202 and Higley? My backyard is next to that firestation Are you close?
My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:13 PM   #6  

Quote:

Originally Posted by WizardGirlView Post
Did you lovely ladies know that Spellbinders is from Phoenix? Our office is actaully in Peoria right off the 101 & Olive. Feel free to come visit anytime:p ....I can give you a list of the retailers that carry the dies in the phoenix area....

It was sad to hear that Xpedex is no longer selling craft supplies... the department manager Jamie was just heartbroken! .....:(

the new Paper Vinyard in Gilbert is carrying the Spellbinders dies as well as the Creative Quest in Oldtown Glendale.

I will be doing Nestability make & takes at the Creative Quest on Saturday June 14th from 1-5 pm..... I will have all the different Nestability sets at the event So.... if you ever need Netabilities tutoring you know where to find me !

Hugs & Smiles
Stacey
Hi Stacey!
Now that you mention it....I do recall you being here in Phx! You are too far to drive these days with the gas price and my SUV -- WAY cheaper to order on-line and pay shipping. Crazy huh!! Thanks for the heads up on the Paper Vinyard. Never heard of them. I bought my machine at Stamp Works in Chandler, but they don't sell that kind of stuff anymore. Sooooo ya gonna come to Gilbert sometime :mrgreen:. If by chance I get over in your neck of the desert I'll make sure and stop in! That would be cool!!

Lori
My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #7  
Compulsive Stamper

Actually.... YES ! I need to schedule a make & take in Gilbert at the Paper Vinyard very soon. I will let you know when that happens.

hugs
& Smiles
Stacey
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:32 PM   #8  

COOLl! yes PLEASE let me know. My blog has my e-mail address or e-mail from SCS profile works too Hey...I got the Party Edge S4 091 Die today! AWESOME!!! I don't remember seeing that one before. I can't wait to use it! I so wanted them ALL!! I need to win the lottery or something! LOL
My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #9  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Ahh, yes -- I love Neenah cardstock with my Spellbinders dies! It's thicker than SU's (so it stands up better) but my Wizard machine can cut thru two layers of it, to make a shaped card! And yes, I use the Neenah cardstocks all the time with my Copics -- it's wonderful with the markers!

If you need smaller quantities than 250, Ellen Hutson also carries the Neenah.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow, I did NOT know that Spellbinders was located in AZ...unfortunately I agree with OP...Peoria is a heck of a long way away. I definitely need to know more about this Paper Vinyard place though...I even live in Gilbert and I have never heard of it...would love more info!

I do know the exact location of the fire station you are talking about...I actually live off of Guadalupe between Higley and Recker, not too far from you! Small world!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #11  

Quote:

Originally Posted by StamperSharonView Post
Ahh, yes -- I love Neenah cardstock with my Spellbinders dies! It's thicker than SU's (so it stands up better) but my Wizard machine can cut thru two layers of it, to make a shaped card! And yes, I use the Neenah cardstocks all the time with my Copics -- it's wonderful with the markers!

If you need smaller quantities than 250, Ellen Hutson also carries the Neenah.
I did notice it feel so nice and thick - but I never thought about the die cutting! wahoo!! thanks for the tip!! Oh yess...I've been looking and deciding and looking and thinking and and....LOL on Ellen Hutson to get some of her sets of Copic markers. I like how those sets are set up to match SU.
My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Actually.... YES ! I need to schedule a make & take in Gilbert at the Paper Vinyard very soon. I will let you know when that happens.
Oh oh oh...me too! BTW, I just googled Paper Vinyard and I didn't get anything, can you please tell me where it is located?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #13  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Hugs & Smiles
Stacey
I plan on being there because I've been wanting to see the Wizard in action for a long time. I've been using Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug, but the Wizard has been on my wishlist. Thanks for the heads up, Stacey!

Smiles,
Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #14  
Kookie Creator

Thanks for the heads up. I might just have to go to that demo at Creative Quest.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #15  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin' AdventurerView Post
I plan on being there because I've been wanting to see the Wizard in action for a long time. I've been using Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug, but the Wizard has been on my wishlist. Thanks for the heads up, Stacey!

Smiles,
Anne
Your welcome Anne, i look forward to meeting you there :p

Hugs
& Smiles Stacey
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #16  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Hugs & Smiles
Stacey
Hey Stacey,

I called your office last week inquiring about a list of local retailers and was told you don't have such a list. I thought that was kind of strange, so I am glad to hear you can help me with that after all. I will try to get by sometime soon as I am in Arrowhead Ranch and not so far away. What are your office hours?

I was happy to hear you will be at the Scrapbook convention in September. I stopped by your booth last year, but the money had run out by the time I found you. I will plan better this year. :mrgreen:

Love your dies. The quality is fabulous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #17  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatgrammyView Post
Hey Stacey,

I called your office last week inquiring about a list of local retailers and was told you don't have such a list. I thought that was kind of strange, so I am glad to hear you can help me with that after all. I will try to get by sometime soon as I am in Arrowhead Ranch and not so far away. What are your office hours?

I was happy to hear you will be at the Scrapbook convention in September. I stopped by your booth last year, but the money had run out by the time I found you. I will plan better this year. :mrgreen:

Love your dies. The quality is fabulous.
Hi Alyce,

Our office hours are from 7:30- 4:30. Yeah, that is strange.....about the list...:rolleyes: I will look into that right away.... I can provide you with a list of our local area retailers....call me at the office 602-385-7700 tomorrow. Oh Yes, we will definately be at the Phoenix CK show in September!
Reply With Quote Likes