Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 10:09 AM   #4161
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Molly for the info....WooHoo Amy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:14 AM   #4162
Mad Swapper

Is it just me or does every large truck in the city go down your street also on the days you are awaiting a delivery? It must be lawn treatment day for several people on our block. If I see that truck go by one more time....
Then there is the lawn mower guy. The tree branch cutting guy. The cable guy. I live on a short block tucken in the neighborhood (about 20 house total), but a big loud truck is going by every 20-30 minutes.
My Stamping Blog
My SU! Demo Website
Old 12-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #4163
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbmusic View Post
Is it just me or does every large truck in the city go down your street also on the days you are awaiting a delivery? It must be lawn treatment day for several people on our block. If I see that truck go by one more time....
Then there is the lawn mower guy. The tree branch cutting guy. The cable guy. I live on a short block tucken in the neighborhood (about 20 house total), but a big loud truck is going by every 20-30 minutes.
ROTFLOL
Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 AM   #4164
Forum Fanatic

I am dying to know if my makin' the grade cart is in my pkg. Maybe I should call them. Or maybe I should just wait until tomorrow and see, and then call and whine if it's not in there. But what if they're out by tomorrow?

my blog -- my recipes ♥ Victoria's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer site ♥
Old 12-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #4165
Stazon Splitcoast

Gale did you see Molly's post? I think it will probably be fine
Old 12-05-2007, 11:04 AM   #4166
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Is it just me or does every large truck in the city go down your street also on the days you are awaiting a delivery?
Around here during the holidays, FedEx uses a Penske rental truck to delivery packages as well as their regular trucks. A couple of weeks ago, my westie was barking up a storm. I looked outside and saw the Penske truck. I told her it was for us because we aren't planning on moving anytime soon. Then the doorbell rang. It was a package for me! (Ink for my printer.) Today, the same truck arrived with a couple of boxes. One was my box from Creative Express with my four cartridges and the other was a box from Petco with kennels for the dogs. (We were two short and I like to be prepared.)

Anyhow, to me it seems like ALL vehicles sound like a delivery truck when I'm waiting for something. Although since the UPS guy gives the dogs treats, they have a different bark for him. LOL

Now I'm just waiting for my Paper Dolls cartridge and the Design Studio software. After that, I don't think I'm waiting for much of anything, I think.

Kimberly

Last edited by KimberlyinMN; 12-05-2007 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: Signed my name twice!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:10 AM   #4167
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN View Post
Around here during the holidays, FedEx uses a Penske rental truck to delivery packages as well as their regular trucks....

Now I'm just waiting for my Paper Dolls cartridge and the Design Studio software. After that, I don't think I'm waiting for much of anything, I think.

Kimberly
Not yet anyway what carts did you get from CX
Old 12-05-2007, 11:19 AM   #4168
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
Not yet anyway what carts did you get from CX
Well in this order I got:
Opposites Attract Alphabet
All Mixed Up Font
Fabulous Finds
Printing Press Alphabet

In my previous order:
Animal Kingdom Shapes
My Community
My World
Teardrop Font

I originally was just going to buy shapes for the machine but with the Design Software, I thought it would be neat to have some of the alphabets too. This last order brings my count to 23 cartridges. That is SCARY! PD will be #24. My new spending resolve is no more than $40 a month. I should be able to stick to it because there sure isn't much left that I COULD buy. (Bind It All, Scor-Pal, Scor-It, Cricut, Cuttlebug, etc.) Sheeesh.

Kimberly
Old 12-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #4169
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
All Mixed Up Font
Fabulous Finds
Printing Press Alphabet

In my previous order:
Animal Kingdom Shapes
My Community
My World
Teardrop Font

I originally was just going to buy shapes for the machine but with the Design Software, I thought it would be neat to have some of the alphabets too. This last order brings my count to 23 cartridges. That is SCARY! PD will be #24. My new spending resolve is no more than $40 a month. I should be able to stick to it because there sure isn't much left that I COULD buy. (Bind It All, Scor-Pal, Scor-It, Cricut, Cuttlebug, etc.) Sheeesh.

Kimberly
You added carts quick, I wish I could have gotten more carts but I had alot of the ones CX was selling there were a few I wanterd but , I have eben sticking to my resolve... It hard their are always new carts coming out...The only cart I am thinking i want now is SYI and I will probably get tha with christmas money if I get any... Well I am going to go. I need a nap... So I can stay up late and create again
Old 12-05-2007, 11:44 AM   #4170
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
It must be lawn treatment day for several people on our block.
Dang... you must live somewhere warm. It's now up to -3.7 degrees at 1:43 PM here in northern MN. Brrrr!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #4171
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
All Mixed Up Font
Fabulous Finds
Printing Press Alphabet

In my previous order:
Animal Kingdom Shapes
My Community
My World
Teardrop Font

Kimberly
Yeah that's what I USED to say too. I have the Genesis trimmer, Scor-it, Rollabind AND Bind it All, Craft Robo, Ott Lite, Crop-a-Dile, CM cutting system, Coluzzle system, Curvy Cutters, Sizzix machine, 3 xyron machines,3 different light tables (which I never use), sewing machine, serger (that doesn't work) tons of SU sets, tons of other stamps too, Every color of SU CS AND classic ink (some multiples), crapload of patterned paper, etc. I could go on and on. And now the Cricut and a bunch of carts and I'm sure by next Christmas I'll have the ebug. I am such a spoiled brat!!

Old 12-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #4172
Gallery Gazer

I have still not heard from Kim about my preorder of the software. I have emailed her twice. The first being on Nov. 30th. Could someone give me her email address so I can make sure I am sending it to the right address?
Thank you!
Old 12-05-2007, 01:11 PM   #4173
Forum Fanatic

My paper dolls cart came today! I am off to play with dd-we're going to make a ballerina paper doll for her dance teacher (she has class today).

Old 12-05-2007, 01:34 PM   #4174
Rubber Obsessor

I ordered from CX on 11/26 after 3:00 i think and I received my package yesterday.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #4175
Rubber Obsessor

I just received an e-mail from Kim. A package from her has shipped. It just didn't say what was in it. I am assuming that both the Paper Dolls and software will be in there. I will let you know when I get it.

I lost track of who needed Kim's address, but it is kslaymaker@aol.com. I am surprised she hasn't responded. I sent her an e-mail on Monday and received an e-mail back within an hour or so. Good luck!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:33 PM   #4176
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Dang... you must live somewhere warm. It's now up to -3.7 degrees at 1:43 PM here in northern MN. Brrrr!
It is somewhat warm here. We have been in the 70's most of the week. (we do get cold when the sun is down, but only in the 30-40's--mostly because of the wind). I think the few lawn services that I see are those who are too stupid to stop their treatments when the grass is not growing for the winter.
My Stamping Blog
My SU! Demo Website
Old 12-05-2007, 02:45 PM   #4177
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flgirl5 View Post
I just received an e-mail from Kim. A package from her has shipped. It just didn't say what was in it. I am assuming that both the Paper Dolls and software will be in there. I will let you know when I get it.

I lost track of who needed Kim's address, but it is kslaymaker@aol.com. I am surprised she hasn't responded. I sent her an e-mail on Monday and received an e-mail back within an hour or so. Good luck!
Thank you. I at least know that I used the right email address. I am not sure why she has not responded to my now three emails. I am beginning to get a little discouraged and tired of waiting. It might not be worth saving on the software.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #4178
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
You had me in stitches when I read this!!!
I feel the same way...I am waiting on my CX order...want to get it b4 DH sees it..no truck today...funny thing is when delivery trucks come thru my neighborhood my dog goes wild with barking...he hates the BIG Brown Truck!!
The delivery man rings the doorbell and runs to the truck..because when u open the door my 35 lb corkie mix runs for him but (he wouldn't know what to do if he caught him). But then he goes to the package and attacks it..

So, I keep waiting on hearing the dog bark!!

I am a life artist and love it!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #4179
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldwinterton View Post
Thank you. I at least know that I used the right email address. I am not sure why she has not responded to my now three emails. I am beginning to get a little discouraged and tired of waiting. It might not be worth saving on the software.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder? Maybe the emails are sitting there?

Kimberly
Old 12-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #4180
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder? Maybe the emails are sitting there?

Kimberly
Yes, and I just sent another email from my original account and my other email account in case my others have been going into her junk folder. Now I guess I just wait again.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #4181
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yes, and I just sent another email from my original account and my other email account in case my others have been going into her junk folder. Now I guess I just wait again.
Oh man I dont know of anyone who has any problem with Kim...I hope you figure this out soon
Old 12-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #4182
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieCurl View Post
I have a Cricut Expression unopened in the box........ It was an anniversary/Christmas present for me... Anniversary has passed, so technically I could open it..... or I could wrap it and have a GREAT toy to play with on Christmas Day. Decisions, decisions........

Just tracked my order for Creativexpress and my sale carts should be here today or perhaps tomorrow at the latest.....

What to do?!
Welcome! I say open it, but I am not a very patient person. LOL. Not many of us are on this thread so beware. Congrats on the new cartridges from Creative Express also.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #4183
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
I am stalking my front window watching for the FedEx man. I checked the tracking and it was still many miles away at 9:00 this morning in another cities distribution center. UPS doesn't normally come till after 5:00 so I won't be surprised if I don't see FedEx till much later.
I see a simple dinner in our future.
I hope your cartridges arrived today.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #4184
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
LOL...I hope he wasnt making a delivery
LOL!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #4185
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
I should have bought 2 carts from Creative express...But alasa I didnt everyone is having so much fun waiting I bought Speaking of Winter today...at Walmart so Of course I am using it later , and I dont have to wait for the dump truck .... I mean the Fed EX guy...
LOL! She didn't mop the floor today so she got the garbage truck instead of the Fed Ex man.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #4186
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssister View Post
Amy just talked to a really nice lady at CX, and she (Amy) is getting the Making the Grade cart that she had origionally ordered. Even though she got an email that they were out of stock, they found some. Amy was only charged the shipping that she was refunded when they removed the cart from her order. Amy doesn't have computer access right now, so she wanted me to post and let you all know that if you received an email that MTG is out of stock, call and you'll be able to get it again, for the $27 price.
Thanks Molly for posting this for me. I didn't want to wait until tonight to post it so you guys would have a chance to call while they were still open. The lady I talked to said that they received empty boxes in their shipment, which explains why the website showed them having some and then they realized they didn't when they were filling orders. She said there were A LOT of empty boxes, like in the hundreds. She also said that they received 900 orders just over Thanksgiving weekend. WOW! That's a lot.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #4187
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
At least the garbage man didn't visit.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #4188
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart2heart View Post
LOL! She didn't mop the floor today so she got the garbage truck instead of the Fed Ex man.
LOL
Old 12-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #4189
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
All Mixed Up Font
Fabulous Finds
Printing Press Alphabet

In my previous order:
Animal Kingdom Shapes
My Community
My World
Teardrop Font

Kimberly
You got some great cartidges! I have all of them. I'm sure you will find something else to spend your money on. I'm sure Provo Craft will be announcing new cartridges again soon. Isn't there another CHA coming up after the first of the year?
Old 12-05-2007, 05:10 PM   #4190
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
You added carts quick, I wish I could have gotten more carts but I had alot of the ones CX was selling there were a few I wanterd but , I have eben sticking to my resolve... It hard their are always new carts coming out...The only cart I am thinking i want now is SYI and I will probably get tha with christmas money if I get any... Well I am going to go. I need a nap... So I can stay up late and create again
Kathy you have done such a great job sticking to your resolve!!!!! You should be proud. The rest of us can't say that. We have no self control!!!!!! I know it has to be hard though reading all of these posts.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:12 PM   #4191
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
My paper dolls cart came today! I am off to play with dd-we're going to make a ballerina paper doll for her dance teacher (she has class today).
Mine did too. I checked my tracking info. I am getting ready to run down to the mailboxes to get it.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #4192
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart2heart View Post
At least the garbage man didn't visit.
No the garbage man comes tomorrow. He gets to pick up the wrapping from my newly delivered carts. They came about an hour ago, in the middle of cooking dinner. DH and I watched the rest of a movie we started last night. He is taking it back to the store right now. When he comes home I will finish the layout I briefly started while dinner was cooking.

YEAH!!! NEW STUFF!!!!
Now to start my next wish list. It already has the eBug on it. I could use some letters smaller than 1". I also need the computer program. I need that meld feature. Those will have to wait till tax time though. Along with any new carts that make the list. Considering two weeks ago I had nothing....a baby bug and 6 carts is not too bad right now.
My Stamping Blog
My SU! Demo Website
Old 12-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #4193
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Basics... Celebration and Zoobaloo
AMBER:
I so meant to say DoodleCharms and Zoobaloo, I am always messing that UP Sorry
Old 12-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #4194
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Oh man I dont know of anyone who has any problem with Kim...I hope you figure this out soon
I hope I am not doing anything wrong. I order online all the time. Just didn't want anyone to think I am completely incompetent.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:29 PM   #4195
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I hope I am not doing anything wrong. I order online all the time. Just didn't want anyone to think I am completely incompetent.
I sent her an email too.. SO HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HELP...told her your SCS ID so maybe shell PM you if her emails arent getting through
Old 12-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #4196
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
No the garbage man comes tomorrow. He gets to pick up the wrapping from my newly delivered carts. They came about an hour ago, in the middle of cooking dinner. DH and I watched the rest of a movie we started last night. He is taking it back to the store right now. When he comes home I will finish the layout I briefly started while dinner was cooking.

YEAH!!! NEW STUFF!!!!
Now to start my next wish list. It already has the eBug on it. I could use some letters smaller than 1". I also need the computer program. I need that meld feature. Those will have to wait till tax time though. Along with any new carts that make the list. Considering two weeks ago I had nothing....a baby bug and 6 carts is not too bad right now.
Glad it came I guess DH got a better dinner than he should have expected DO you think he knows the fedex guy LOL
Old 12-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #4197
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

YEAH!!! NEW STUFF!!!!
That's a pretty good start in just 2 weeks!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #4198
Forum Fanatic

ARGH! Today someone rang the front doorbell. No one but Fed Ex uses that door so I was positive it was my Creativexpress order. NOPE! Some yahoo selling aerial photos. He came back later and talked dh into buying one but here I sit waiting on my carts. And to top that off-dd and I made a super cute ballerina with glitter and everything. She said she was going to put it in her dance bag pocket and I said no, do not put it in there or it'll get all bent up. She said ok, I put it in a magazine and that was that. Well on the way she decided I don't know what I'm talking about and put it in her dance bag pocket anyway (she is 10 so she should know better). By the time we got to class the head had come off so she couldn't give it to her teacher. We'll have to make another for next week. I was so mad, not because the doll broke but because she did what I specifically told her NOT to do. KIDS!! This is the same kid that made me quit looking at the alphalicious cart a while back. lol.

Actually now that I think of it, maybe I should laminate the finished doll before we give it to her teacher...

Old 12-05-2007, 07:22 PM   #4199
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
You can cut smaller letters with some carts. If you use the special features, like a letter in a sign or a letter in a circle, etc the letter will be smaller. It does waste more paper though.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #4200
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
You can cut smaller letters with some carts. If you use the special features, like a letter in a sign or a letter in a circle, etc the letter will be smaller. It does waste more paper though.
I have done that a couple time, but then I wouldn't have another reason to get the eBug.
My Stamping Blog
My SU! Demo Website