Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 09:10 AM   #401
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazed View Post
Thanks these are great tips. From reading this thread from way back, I printed out the color chart from the Copic site and have been filling it in each time I get more colors. VERY helpful. Marianne recommends a sketch book too altho I havent gotten that far yet.

Q for you on Watercolor effect. So you spray your CS *before* you stamp your image and color. Doesnt it dry out before you're done coloring your image or do you really soak the paper (and then does your stamped image ever bleed if you spray before you stamp?) I love the look of this. Will def have to try. Thanks again

Leigh
No, I color my stamp first. It's ok that the alcohol dries while you're coloring. Just make sure that the image is covered with Copic ink. I try to be precise with the position of my image on the cs, so sometimes I make pencil marks around the stamp block (corners) before I start coloring to help guide me when I'm ready to lay down the colored stamp. I spray the cs right before I stamp it with the colored stamp. The alcohol will pull the colors off your stamp even if the ink is dry. Besides the colorless blending solution refill, I've also used the Tim Holtz Adirondack alcohol blending solution and it works great too. HTH
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #402
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleStamper View Post
I'm so glad to find this thread and can't wait to read through it! I finally submitted to the the copic craze and bought my first 10 plus blender on Monday. Since then I've already ordered about 10 more and a case because I can see my collection is going to grow by leaps and bounds.
Sarah, I'm so glad you're getting into Copics. Soon, you will want them all. It's a great addiction. Also...you're from my hometown!! That's so exciting for me to see because it's such a small town and people always blink at me when I say the name. It's like "where???" LOL
Old 01-22-2009, 09:42 AM   #403
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry107 View Post
Side question---is there a way I can mark some of these posts-so I can find them again?? There is so much great info-just hard to find again! TIA
Once you've posted in a thread you are subscribed. Then you can go to the quick links at the upper right of the page and then subscribed threads and it will show all the threads you've posted on.

my blog -- my recipes ♥ Victoria's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer site ♥
Old 01-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #404
Polyshrink Goddess

I wanted to attach a sample of that watercolor technique used with a clear acrylic stamp (Inkadinkado "Fall Season"). It requires more time to make sure the coloring is even and details are in place because it is acrylic. If you want the image to be a bit more blurry like watercolor, then you can spray directly on the image before you stamp. Because the Copics are alcohol-based, just keep in mind that this may dry up your stamp. I haven't had any problems yet. I sprayed the cs first then I applied the colored stamp. I use it and then recondition it after I clean it off with the alcohol solution. I usually don't use the clear stamps with this technique, but I wanted to share what the results were like with the one I did use. The colors I used were E39 Leather, YR09 Chinese Orange, & YG67 Moss. I sponged the background with SU! Almost Amethyst.

The great thing about the ink being alcohol is that once it dries, you can go over it and make "streaks" to create details like shadows. I did this by making the marks on the tree trunk and the branch to create a little shadow.
Attached Thumbnails
copic-watercolor.jpg  
Old 01-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #405
Crimping Master

I'm def. going to have to read all of the responses and the blog. The pic is beautiful. I can't wait to start buying the Copics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fura View Post
I wanted to attach a sample of that watercolor technique used with a clear acrylic stamp (Inkadinkado "Fall Season"). It requires more time to make sure the coloring is even and details are in place because it is acrylic. If you want the image to be a bit more blurry like watercolor, then you can spray directly on the image before you stamp. Because the Copics are alcohol-based, just keep in mind that this may dry up your stamp. I haven't had any problems yet. I sprayed the cs first then I applied the colored stamp. I use it and then recondition it after I clean it off with the alcohol solution. I usually don't use the clear stamps with this technique, but I wanted to share what the results were like with the one I did use. The colors I used were E39 Leather, YR09 Chinese Orange, & YG67 Moss. I sponged the background with SU! Almost Amethyst.

The great thing about the ink being alcohol is that once it dries, you can go over it and make "streaks" to create details like shadows. I did this by making the marks on the tree trunk and the branch to create a little shadow.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #406
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Sarah, I'm so glad you're getting into Copics. Soon, you will want them all. It's a great addiction. Also...you're from my hometown!! That's so exciting for me to see because it's such a small town and people always blink at me when I say the name. It's like "where???" LOL
Yes! I always ask if they want me to spell it and when they are reading it to me over the phone I just cut them off and say it so they don't have to struggle with pronoucing Puyallup (Pew-al-up)

I'm just the opposite and grew up in Seattle and then moved here about 3 years ago. Now if I could sell my house I'd move back to Seattle but that would leave less funds for things like copics!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #407
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallcomp View Post
The copic ink is alcohol based and will smear most printer's ink. Laser printer's output wont smear.

Before I got me a laser, the think I did to color images from my computer was to print them at the higest quality possible, and then make copies at my local kinkos (since the copier toner wont smear also).
Huh.... I print images all the time and have never had them smear (not a laser printer - a Brother with cheap replacement ink). I print on to cardstock and color away. Weird. Maybe it depends on the cardstock you use.

I use the cardstock I have in the store. Su's wisper white smears and bleeds on me all the time with printing and ink.

My site: Paper Garden Projects
Old 01-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #408
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoolie View Post
Hi gals,
When I went to Blick today and made my color chart, there didn't seem to be a color that was a bright fire engine/Christmas red.

What are your favorite color combos to achieve this?

I'm thinking like the Real Red from Stamping up.

My chart I colored in the store looks more pinkish red.
I like R-27 and R-29..... My favorite red combo is R-14 and R-27. (I also love R-59 for a dark red.)

Don't know if this helps, but here is a tutorial on a strawberry colored with R-14 and R-27. It might help you to see the colors - but you know how computers are.

http://papergardenprojects.com/blog/...ement-woo-hoo/

Here is a color chart of my favorite 30 - it has the red too so maybe the color will show there.

http://papergardenprojects.com/blog/...lor-picking-2/

My site: Paper Garden Projects
Old 01-22-2009, 11:47 AM   #409
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleStamper View Post
Yes! I always ask if they want me to spell it and when they are reading it to me over the phone I just cut them off and say it so they don't have to struggle with pronoucing Puyallup (Pew-al-up)

I'm just the opposite and grew up in Seattle and then moved here about 3 years ago. Now if I could sell my house I'd move back to Seattle but that would leave less funds for things like copics!
Oh, yeah...definitely Copics>House. LOL
Old 01-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #410
Matboard Maniac

Default Red Help

Thanks so much for the red help. I will look at all of them. It's just that the paper I tried them on made them all have a pink tinge, so maybe it was the paper I used, not the markers so much. It was just a notebook I had in the store with me with heavy duty paper.

Blick let me make a color chart in the store. I wish I had preprinted out the one on here before I went. Oh well.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #411
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via Yahoo to cjbapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoolie View Post
Thanks so much for the red help. I will look at all of them. It's just that the paper I tried them on made them all have a pink tinge, so maybe it was the paper I used, not the markers so much. It was just a notebook I had in the store with me with heavy duty paper.

Blick let me make a color chart in the store. I wish I had preprinted out the one on here before I went. Oh well.
This is true...The colors are darker if you layer them...on heavy cardstock you can layer multiple times and get a darker shade than if you layer once on plain printer paper.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #412
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

That is really terrific!! I love what you did with this stamp. I've been afraid to try this technique but now I think I have to!! So thank you!
Old 01-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #413
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppymouse View Post
What you can try if you do not have a light green or light YG to use as a base is swiping your green onto your colorless blender (or maybe some sort of light yellow?) and using that, and then adding green from your green marker and blending with your blender pen again as necessary. You can swipe the blender on scratch paper, and it will be fine. This is very helpful in terms of blending and making your colors go farther. You can also use the green you have, if it's not too dark, and then add shadows with the same marker. The second coat will give you the equivalent of the next marker in the family. You could also use a Copic-safe black pen to doodle your grass tufts and then go over them with your green and add a second coat as needed, to use a single color. The doodled base will give you nice definition. I'm sure others are far more sophisticated than I am for this, but those are my thoughts for what they're worth!
wow, this is great....getting different shades with one marker. because...i am getting my first copics on a trade soon...20 of them. i don't want this to snowball out of control so i am hoping to make do with just those 20. i was hoping to get different shades from one color. and starting with a watered down shade using the blender, awesome!!!

now, can copics be used with the bics and sharpies?
Old 01-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #414
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes it can, but I don't just because Copic warns that the blend will not be as smooth and it can cause your Copic tips to discolor. I only like to color with the brush tip anyway and don't really care for the Sharpie/Bic tips for coloring. Here's a sample of what a blend between Copics & Sharpie looks like. The left circle is just the Sharpie The right is with the blend. I used a blue sharpie with a Copic B26 Cobalt blue for a little contrast. So you can see that it can be done, but I wouldn't recommend it because Copic markers are known to be a bit pricey and I would want to take the best care of them.
Attached Thumbnails
sharpie-00000.jpg  
Old 01-24-2009, 12:24 AM   #415
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks! Good tips.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #416
Pearl-ExPert

oh, can the copic blender be used with bic/sharpie?
Old 01-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #417
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes, but the word "blender" can be a bit deceiving. It actually picks up the color that you've laid down, so it "lightens" the color & is also used to correct mistakes. Here's a link to Marianne's Blog that can help you get an idea of what the Colorless Blender does.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:52 AM   #418
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks! I do understand that it "lifts" the color to lighten, not actually blend. I have 20 copics coming, I have the large set of BIC, and a set of Sharpies. So I'm excited to play with all these.

It sounds like I should use them separately.

I'm happy to hear the "blender" will work on the Bic and Sharpies. Should I buy separate blenders to use with the separate brands? Its sounding like the blender "wipes clean" like an SU blender pen....???
Old 01-24-2009, 07:06 AM   #419
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufeestamper View Post
Thanks! I do understand that it "lifts" the color to lighten, not actually blend. I have 20 copics coming, I have the large set of BIC, and a set of Sharpies. So I'm excited to play with all these.

It sounds like I should use them separately.

I'm happy to hear the "blender" will work on the Bic and Sharpies. Should I buy separate blenders to use with the separate brands? Its sounding like the blender "wipes clean" like an SU blender pen....???
The blender doesn't remove any color, the liquid from it takes over the paper where you touch it down and it shoves the liquid from the colored markers away from it. So if you spot it down on a colored area, it will actually push some of the color out away from it and leave a darker edge of the color next to the colorless spot. Kind of like if you drop a bucket of water in a thin layer of mud. The water clears the space it lands on, and leaves a ridge of thicker mud around it.

HTH
Old 01-24-2009, 07:11 AM   #420
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Cher!

WOw, they are so "high tech"! Thanks for the clarification. I stayed up til 3am reading this whole thread. I'm scared to death now about my trade for 20 copics. I just picked a rainbow of colors. I'm afraid they aren't going to go well together and that they aren't going to match SU at all. ANd I don't want to buy any additional...although you guys make it sound inevitable!

Cher, I think we did a trade but I can't remember what! I've done quite a few lately. Maybe it was those in color refills and ribbon???

Please tell me my 20 colors will work out just fine and I'll be ok.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:18 AM   #421
Pearl-ExPert

Honestly...if you picked a rainbow of colors that you love, you have a great start! I have a post on my blog about a starting point for copics, and really you can't go wrong if you just begin with colors you really like, whether you have a blending shade or not. You can still add highlights and shadows with the same color you colored with, they will just be subtle. Once you get these, you will know which to buy next pretty quickly! And...sorry to be the one to tell you...but you will not be entirely satisfied with your first batch...you will *need* more. LOL
Old 01-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #422
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Hi Cher!

I'm afraid they aren't going to go well together and that they aren't going to match SU at all.
There's a list of Copic colors that match up pretty well with SU! colors. I've sold my SU! markers since I started using Copics, so I can't make a comparison chart but I trust the list was done by someone who has. You may just want to get those Copic colors if what you're wanting is to have markers matching your SU! colors.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #423
Pearl-ExPert

Ok, I've gone from "I only need flesh color copics" to "ok, I'll trade to get 20 copics" to "I'll print off the chart and start studying".

I really hope to have some SU matches in my trade. I've been referencing Ellen Hutson's SU match charts.

Any of you experts wanna help me?

Is Lemon Yellow Y13 close to a SU yellow? Crossing fingers for Saffron.
Is Nile Green G07 close to a SU green? Crossing fingers for Wasabi.

What copics for Saffron and Wasabi??? I know Wasabi is retired but it's my FAVORITE!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #424
Pearl-ExPert

If anyone is feeling SUPER helpful, here is the list of Copics I am getting. And I noted the SU matches I think I found according to Ellen's list. But if you see any other SU matches, I'd love to know there are more! Thanks!

blender
b24 sky
b34 blue (BALLET BLUE)
e33 sand
e37 sepia
e49 dark bark (CLOSE TO COCOA)
g07 nile green
r08 vermilion
r22 light prawn
r27 red cadmium (RUBY RED)
rv14 begonia pink
v09 violet (EGGPLANT)
v17 amethyst (LOVELY LILAC)
w10 warm gray
y13 lemon yellow
yg97 spanish olive
yr61 yellowish skin pink
yr68 orange
v06 lavender
v15 mallow (ORCHID OPULENCE)
Old 01-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #425
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Is Lemon Yellow Y13 close to a SU yellow? Crossing fingers for Saffron.
Is Nile Green G07 close to a SU green? Crossing fingers for Wasabi.

What copics for Saffron and Wasabi??? I know Wasabi is retired but it's my FAVORITE!!!
Y13 is too bright of a yellow for So Saffron, I would go with Y23 or YR21.

And Wild Wasabi matches YG63 or you could pass G24 off as a match too, but G07 is too intense.

HTH
Old 01-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #426
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
oh, can the copic blender be used with bic/sharpie?
No, and don't even try it as you may ruin your tip.

| Copic Certified Designer | ~ My Blog -CopicArt.com~
Old 01-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #427
Pearl-ExPert

GREAT! Thanks for the help, guys!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #428
Pearl-ExPert

I added some that I think are close matches in RED...these are the ones that I have personally colored on PTI and held up to SU Cardstock.

Quote:
If anyone is feeling SUPER helpful, here is the list of Copics I am getting. And I noted the SU matches I think I found according to Ellen's list. But if you see any other SU matches, I'd love to know there are more! Thanks!

blender
b24 sky Ballet Blue
b34 blue Brocade Blue
e33 sand Creamy Caramel
e37 sepia
e49 dark bark (CLOSE TO COCOA)
g07 nile green Green Galore/Glorious Green
r08 vermilion slightly darker than Tangerine Tango
r22 light prawn Cameo Coral
r27 red cadmium (RUBY RED)
rv14 begonia pink would pass for Regal Rose though it's darker
v09 violet (EGGPLANT)
v17 amethyst (LOVELY LILAC)
w10 warm gray
y13 lemon yellow lighter than Yoyo Yellow
yg97 spanish olive True Thyme
yr61 yellowish skin pink
yr68 orange Pumpkin Pie
v06 lavender Orchid Oppulence
v15 mallow (ORCHID OPULENCE)
Old 01-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #429
Pearl-ExPert

Cher, I love you! Did that sound weird? But seriously, I might sleep tonight now. Those are my favorite colors some of them: pumpkin, caramel, rose, brocade! I just need my wasabi and saffron matches and I'll be COMPLETELY SATISFIED....never to need another copic for as long as I live.

Now where do I find just 2 copics? Does M's carry them?
Old 01-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #430
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Cher, I love you! Did that sound weird? But seriously, I might sleep tonight now. Those are my favorite colors some of them: pumpkin, caramel, rose, brocade! I just need my wasabi and saffron matches and I'll be COMPLETELY SATISFIED....never to need another copic for as long as I live.

Now where do I find just 2 copics? Does M's carry them?
Haha!

Well they aren't the absolute *PERFECTO* matches...but when you hold them up to the CS they will work out great for you.

And watch the BST forum...there have been a few Copics for sale lately...and I have found singles there once in a while...otherwise make up a list of other stuff you *need* and pick them up from creativeplaystamps.com ...or ellenhutsons...even hannastamps has them now with plenty of other items to make up for free shipping or something!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #431
Pearl-ExPert

cool, thank you!

as for saffron, Y21 or would Y17 be better? i thought that's what ellen had on her chart but i may be wrong, it was hard to read.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM   #432
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
cool, thank you!

as for saffron, Y21 or would Y17 be better? i thought that's what ellen had on her chart but i may be wrong, it was hard to read.
I don't have Y17 so I can't compare...on my chart So Saffron CS matched up to Y21 and YR23...maybe she has compared them all, so Y17 might be even better.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #433
Pearl-ExPert

one more annoying question...i'd like a plum equivalent to SU. ellen's chart i think says V93 pale plum and V99 perfect plum. if i had to get one, which would be more versatile? is the darker one super dark?
Old 01-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #434
Polyshrink Goddess

Cher,

Do you have or have found a blue that matches SU! Blue Bayou better than the BG09? I still have quite a few Blue Copics to buy, but I really want one that matches the Blue Bayou. It's one of my favorite SU! colors.

As for the Yellows, I have the Y17 and it's not a better match for the "So Saffron" I think YR23 is a better match.

For the Plum color, go with V93. It's lighter and you can go over it again and again to get a darker tone.
Attached Thumbnails
y17-y21-yr23.jpg   v93-v99.jpg  
Old 01-25-2009, 01:08 AM   #435
Hardware Hotshot

I think Y17 is a better match for Summer Sun than So Saffron, as I have So Saffron listed as Y21.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:10 AM   #436
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
one more annoying question...i'd like a plum equivalent to SU. ellen's chart i think says V93 pale plum and V99 perfect plum. if i had to get one, which would be more versatile? is the darker one super dark?
RV99 is the color match I have listed for Perfect Plum. It is pretty dark. the V95 is what I have for Pale Plum and it is a lot lighter.

As far as versatility, since you can layer color, you might be better off with the lighter one. But, it all depends, do you use more Perfect Plum or Pale Plum? If you hardly ever use Pale Plum, then maybe a lighter marker is not the best option for you.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:11 AM   #437
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Cher,

Do you have or have found a blue that matches SU! Blue Bayou better than the BG09? I still have quite a few Blue Copics to buy, but I really want one that matches the Blue Bayou. It's one of my favorite SU! colors.
Yep...BG75 is dead on for Blue Bayou...one of my favorites as well! I don't know who put that BG09 was a match on those SU charts, but that one is way off! I actually have BG09 from when I bought my very first batch of Copics (based on the old SU chart) and to this day it is the ONE I never use!

I am thinking it would be a good time to make a new SU chart...I have edited the one I have, but it would be nice if it were in alphabetical order...
Old 01-25-2009, 06:14 AM   #438
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeys View Post
As far as versatility, since you can layer color, you might be better off with the lighter one.
I agree...I mentioned this on some other thread someplace...if you are in doubt, definitely pick a shade lighter! You can potentially make it look like you have three shades of a color with just one marker when you color over it again (and again) in certain areas.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:27 AM   #439
Mad Swapper

Default Most updated matches for SU colors?

I think I may be ordering some copics and I am getting confused with all the SU color lists and then hearing that some are not great matches.

Is there an updated list with the best matches that could be posted here? Cher you seem to be so knowledgable, have you updated your list?

I want to start with just 12 or so markers (to add to my pastel set I got at a Crafts Direct store that I am finding is not great for SU soft subtle colors). Anyway, I want to avoid any wasted purchases. Thanks!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:30 AM   #440
Pearl-ExPert

Default SU Matches...UPDATED

Ok...first of all...these are my personal choices for matches I have done IN PERSON...one layer of Copic on Papertrey Ink White Cardstock...matching was done to both the SU Marker and the SU Cardstock of the coordinating color. So...this could be different if you use other white CS. In the event of the match being in between shades, I chose the lighter one since a second layer of Copic will match it right up. Some SU colors have no match, these are created by TWO layers. One of the colors mentioned will not match by itself.

There are colors in here that were not in the last one...I think I got them all. And if you have a perfect match for Pacific Point let me know as well...I don't have any PP paper to match up to for sure.

Hope this helps!! I might get around to adding this to my blog...it seems many people are asking about it!

Current Colors
Almost Amethyst - B63 Light Hydrangea
Always Artichoke - G99 Olive
Apricot Appeal - YR21 Cream
Ballet Blue - B23 Phtalo Blue
Barely Banana - Y11 Pale Yellow
Bashful Blue - B32 Pale Blue
Blush Blossom - E00 Skin White
Bordering Blue - B91 Pale Grayish Blue
Bravo Burgundy - E09 B Sie over R59 Cardinal
Brilliant Blue - B18 Lapis Lazuli
Brocade Blue - B34 Manganese Blue
Cameo Coral - R22 Light Prawn
Certainly Celery - G12 Sea Green
Chocolate Chip - E49 Dark Bark
Close to Cocoa - E74 Cocoa Brown
Creamy Caramel - E33 Sand
Elegant Eggplant - V09 Violet
Gable Green - YG06 Yellowish Green
Garden Green - YG67 Moss
Glorious Green - G17 Forest Green
Green Galore - G14 Apple Green
Handsome Hunter - G29 Pine Tree Green
Lavender Lace - BV02 Prune
Lovely Lilac - BV17 Deep Reddish Blue
Mellow Moss - BG93 Green Gray
More Mustard - YR23 Yellow Ochre
Night of Navy - B39 Prussian Blue
Not Quite Navy - B97 Night Blue
Old Olive - Y95 Pale Olive
Only Orange - YR68 Orange
Orchid Opulence - V15 Mallow
Pale Plum - V95 Light Grape
Perfect Plum - BV13 H Bl over BV25 Gr Viol
Pink Passion - RV25 Dog Rose Flower
Pixie Pink - RV13 Tender Pink
Pretty in Pink - R32 Peach
Pumpkin Pie - YR16 Apricot
Real Red - R29 Lipstick Red
Really Rust - E08 Brown
Regal Rose - R85 Rose Red
Rose Red - R37 Carmine
Ruby Red - E07 Light Mohogany
Sage Shadow - BG93 Gr Grey over G21 Lime
So Saffron - Y21 Buttercup Yellow
Summer Sun - Y17 Golden Yellow
Taken with Teal - BG49 Duck Blue
Tempting Turquoise - BG05 Holiday Blue
Yo Yo Yellow - Y15 Cadmium Yellow

2007 In Colors
Buckaroo Blue - B95 Light Grayish Cobalt
Cool Caribbean - BG45 Nile Blue
Cranberry Crisp - N2 over R37 Carmine
Marigold Morning - Y38 Honey
True Thyme - YG97 Spanish Olive
Vintage Violet - BV29 Slate

2008 In Colors
Blue Bayou - BG75 Abyss Green
Soft Sky - BG10 Cool Shadow
Wild Wasabi - YG63 Pea Green
River Rock - YG91 Putty
Groovy Guava - R02 Flesh
Purely Pomegranate - R59 Cardinal

2009 In Colors
Baja Breeze - BG72 Ice Green
Kiwi Kiss - YG03 Yellow Green
Pacific Point - Only one I don’t have!
Pink Pirouette - RV00 Pinkish White
Riding Hood Red - R29 Lipstick Red
Tangerine Tango - YR07 Cadmium Orange

Neutrals
Basic Black - 110 Special Black
Basic Gray - C7 Cool Gray No. 7
Going Gray - N2 Neutral Gray No. 2
Kraft - E43 Dull Ivory
Sahara Sand - W3 Warm Grey No. 3
Very Vanilla - E30 Bisque