Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
These are three templates I've adapted from Papercraft. They make handbag/purse boxes
1. my fave because you can add wire handles instead (It is also about 3x3) I lightened it and took off the words so we could print it directly to light cardstock.
2. a mini one that's 2 inches tall x 2" wide (TOO cute that wee!) This one is very light.
3. cleanest template of the three, for dark cardstock (it is about 3 inches tall by 3 inches wide)
The 4th one (another mini one that is darker for dark cardstock) is here:
1. Use borderless printing to Print template onto the back of designer paper or onto cardstock
2. Simply cut out
3. Distress or use as desired
Or to print a working cardstock template for multiple projects:
1. Choose your template (for dark or light cardstock or for a mini purse)
2. Print onto cardstock (Naturals Ivory is sturdier than Whisper White)
3. Cut along lines (stores well in a clear envelope marked with sharpie)
4. Trace around shape onto desired paper in pencil
5. Erase pencil lines and use shapes
Print this template (How to):
1. Scroll down to attached files
2. Click on the file (You may have to right click and select "save as") It should save as a pdf.
3. You can open the pdf with Adobe Reader and it should print full size.
If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free here:
Absolutey gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! These would be perfect for Mother's Day gifts. Women's Day is also coming up at my church and our 1st Lady is delivering the word.....Hmmmm, maybe a very special gift for a very special lady.
"People associate me with a time when movies were pleasant, when women wore pretty dresses in films and you heard beautiful music."-Audrey Hepburn
"I'm gonna make it do what it do, baby."-Ray Charles
Didn't see the templates for printing on Dark Cardstock. Can you post them? I am especially looking for the larger size. By the way, I made a couple on light cardstock and they are so easy to make and absolutely beautiful. Thanks so very much for sharing these.
Everything in life happens for a reason...especially in crafting!
Sorry 'bout that. Not sure what happened there. Maybe I accidentally removed the PDF when I was cleaning up the template recently? Hmmm? well, it's there now (as number 3 now though) it's all cleaned up.
If you'd like the original, you can find it here: http://www.papercraftinspirationsmag...dbag%20box.jpg
It has handles but also has words on it. I'm working on cleaner versions of these, but am so behind on stuff, been ill, but... hope to have them all done in a little while...
I found these just in time! I was wondering what to put the beaded bracelet in that I had made for a gift for a friend -I didn't have anything around the house that I was satisfied with and I needed to present the gift today. Don't even know how I found it (as it was like 1 am -I don't even know what I was looking at or for!). Just happened to pick up a sheet of pretty heavy dotted textured pink paper at Michael's that same day. Didn't know what I wanted it for -just thought it was cute. Thank goodness I found this pattern -it being already way past bed time -this super easy to assemble with no adhesive! I made do with gluing fake rhinestones to plain brads and found some 3mm beads to string on some necklace memory wire that I had (a little stiff, but hey -it's what I had). Wallah -cutest way to give the bracelet ever (for a quick job anyway). I would post a photo, but it is so plain -next time if I have more time, I'll get more creative!