tutorial, more sample pictures & 157 (and counting!) different purse templates here
:0) (i love purses!)
These are three templates I've adapted from Papercraft. They make handbag/purse boxes
1. my fave because you can add wire handles instead (It is also about 3x3) I lightened it and took off the words so we could print it directly to light cardstock.
2. a mini one that's 2 inches tall x 2" wide (TOO cute that wee!) This one is very light.
3. cleanest template of the three, for dark cardstock (it is about 3 inches tall by 3 inches wide)
The 4th one (another mini one that is darker for dark cardstock) is here:
Sweet Little Handbag Box (mini for dark cardstock)
How to use the templates:
1. Use borderless printing
to Print template onto the back of designer paper or onto cardstock
2. Simply cut out
3. Distress or use as desired
Or to print a working cardstock template for multiple projects:
1. Choose your template (for dark or light cardstock or for a mini purse)
2. Print onto cardstock (Naturals Ivory is sturdier than Whisper White)
3. Cut along lines (stores well in a clear envelope marked with sharpie)
4. Trace around shape onto desired paper in pencil
5. Erase pencil lines and use shapes
Print this template (How to):
1. Scroll down to attached files
2. Click on the file (You may have to right click and select "save as") It should save as a pdf.
3. You can open the pdf with Adobe Reader and it should print full size.
If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free here:
Happy Craftin! :0)