Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Templates (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/templates-f143/)
-   -   Cat's 2013 Bookmark Calendar (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/templates-f143/cats-2013-bookmark-calendar-t564463.html)

Breezy929 11-16-2012 05:07 AM

Cat's 2013 Bookmark Calendar

1 Attachment(s)
I sure hope Cat is doing well, sending her good thought as always. I created a bookmark calendar that is close to her's. I'm not able to edit PDF files but I created as close as I could in Excel and then converted it to PDF for you all. Hopefully it will work for everyone. Thanks!

Helen Cooke 11-16-2012 05:44 PM

Works wonderfully, thanks for sharing. I think a few of these will be slipped in with the Christmas cards!

Grandmama BoBo 11-20-2012 11:48 AM

Thanks so much for doing this. I always make a lot of these to give out at Christmas time. I appreciate Cat doing it all these years, and hope she is doing well. Thanks again.

Grandmama BoBo 11-23-2012 01:13 PM

I just printed off my first 55. Will probably have to do more later. Thanks again.

kilroy 11-23-2012 01:54 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us. I too have used CAT's bookmark each Christmas and thank her as well. I am concerned about her and think of her often.

lulu101 11-24-2012 04:08 PM

Thanks for sharing.!

kitkat55 11-26-2012 02:17 PM

Thanks, Breezy! I really appreciate you doing this.....my family and friends would be so disappointed to start the year without a Books of the Bible Calendar bookmark!

I've been using Cat's designs for years...I hope she's okay?? I couldn't find anything specific, just that folks are wishing her well.

Thanks again, and if you could PM me re: Cat that would be great.

Blessings,
Kat

lulu101 11-26-2012 02:47 PM

What is the books of the bible calendar?

kitkat55 11-26-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulu101 (Post 19848786)
What is the books of the bible calendar?

I made a template of the books of the Bible (Old Testament on one column, NT on the other) and mount this on one side of the bookmark, with the calendar on the other side. I use DSP and coordinating CS as matting for the list and the calendar. This goes inside plastic sleeves that I purchased years ago from ClearBags.com (Hanging Bookmark Sleeves - Vinyl Products - Specialty)

Funny story: The first year, I typed the Bible books quickly (probably up to my usual tricks of working thru the night to meet a deadline!), and didn't notice that instead of 'Joel', I typed "Joes". My Bible study Sisterchicks got a giggle out of that!

SageBrush 11-27-2012 10:22 AM

Thank you so much for doing this!!! I always make calendar bookmarks for co-workers at Christmas. I had already told them the bookmarks wouldn't have calendars this year and they were so disappointed! Now I'll be able to surprize them! Thanks again.

trusting 11-30-2012 07:52 PM

2013 checkbook calendar template needed!

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone who could help me to obtain a 2013 checkbook calendar template as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Joanne

2kidsonly2arms 12-15-2012 05:58 PM

Thank you for sharing this template! It has given me an idea for Christmas Presents! Woo Whoo!

2kidsonly2arms 12-15-2012 08:07 PM

I just made some beautiful water color bookmarks with this Calendar on the back. Just wanted to share! Come have a look!

Water Color Bookmarks by 2kidsonly2arms - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinggrannymary 01-03-2013 10:35 AM

Just wondering if the template for the Books of the Bible bookmark is still available and where? These would be great for gifts for the ladies in my Ladies' Bible Study Groups! I was sick for most of the last 2 months and missed all of the Christmas classes.

3boysstamper 01-26-2013 01:03 PM

Thank you so much for doing this, it has become a yearly tradition for me to give to my customers and I would have no idea how to make the template myself. I hope Cat is doing well and will be back soon.

scatty 03-16-2013 02:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi I just purchased these and plan to make bookmarks for Easter. Just wondering I seem to have to cut my card stock so much smaller than the sleeve itself in order for it to fit, so there is a lot of plastic showing. Is that normal? Also do you seal the top so that dust will not get in between?
See my attached bookmark.

Thanks for any insight and ideas.