SCS post here
Blog Post here (25+ pinwheels links)
I resized Stampin' Up!s pinwheel template to use on this little box & thought I'd share.
There are two pinwheel templates here:
One at 50% size for anyone who wants to use it as it is pictured above Finished this is 4" wide--which uses a small amount of paper and fits nicely on that 2 3/4 inch size of box)
the 100% size one from Stampin' Up!
Template for 2 5/8 inch box here
How to use the templates:
1. Print template onto the back of designer paper or onto cardstock
2. Simply cut out
3. Stamp or detail it, curl paper with fingers (for smoothness) & adhere outer dots to the center one.
4. Layer two, if desired
Or to print a working cardstock template for multiple projects:
1. Print onto cardstock (Naturals Ivory is sturdier than Whisper White)
2. Cut along lines (stores well in a clear envelope marked with sharpie)
3. Trace around shape onto desired paper in pencil
4. Erase pencil lines and adhere
Print this template (How to):
1. Scroll down to attached files
2. Click on the file (You may have to right click and select "save as") It should save as a pdf.
3. You can open the pdf with Adobe Reader and it should print full size.
If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free here:
Happy Craftin! :0)